Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It is a pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I would make advances on you but you seem to be full.

no shipping

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's what they said when they tried to reach Stellar Daisy via the internet.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeYqfbePPR8

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/847992028138946561

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have over a hundred slaves in fallout 4. :toot:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

I have over a hundred slaves in fallout 4. :toot:
i just entered nukaworld, thought "drat my first playthrough is maybe like 100 hours already" and just rushed to kill every gang leader

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i just entered nukaworld, thought "drat my first playthrough is maybe like 100 hours already" and just rushed to kill every gang leader

Lame. Nuka world rules. Preston is hilarious there. I told him to do something, and he was all "I'll still support you as general, but we can never be friends again." Yeah that's what I thought.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

Lame. Nuka world rules. Preston is hilarious there. I told him to do something, and he was all "I'll still support you as general, but we can never be friends again." Yeah that's what I thought.
oh, i never turned in the last of the introductory quests to the preston, effectively ignoring the entire settlement mechanic at large, other than one shack i stumbled upon near some railway, and the hideout quests for the railroad

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oh, i never turned in the last of the introductory quests to the preston, effectively ignoring the entire settlement mechanic at large, other than one shack i stumbled upon near some railway, and the hideout quests for the railroad

In this playthrough I used it to establish prison camps. I'd throw 30 sleeping bags on the ground, plant 180 mutfruit, add water and defense and then let the place sit. Once they got 30 settlers, I'd throw shock collars on all of them and send in my raider bros to put them to work. It gives you lots of money. I'm gonna have probably 400 slaves at some point and I'll be making well over a thousand caps a day sitting on my rear end.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

In this playthrough I used it to establish prison camps. I'd throw 30 sleeping bags on the ground, plant 180 mutfruit, add water and defense and then let the place sit. Once they got 30 settlers, I'd throw shock collars on all of them and send in my raider bros to put them to work. It gives you lots of money. I'm gonna have probably 400 slaves at some point and I'll be making well over a thousand caps a day sitting on my rear end.
sounds :effort: to be fair, similarly to whatever was that scheme i read some time ago about setting up water purification scheme on an industrial scale

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

and drat, skse64 delayed

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

sounds :effort: to be fair, similarly to whatever was that scheme i read some time ago about setting up water purification scheme on an industrial scale

It does but it takes about 15 minutes per settlement if you do the bare minimum, so it ain't bad. And water purifiers are even easier. You just plop 8 of them down, add power, and bam. Like infinite money.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/01/without-obama-once-booming-gun-industry-poised-to-shrink.amp.html fox news article on how obama was beneficial for gun industry? :confused:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He was. These liberals are all talk. "Oh my God Trump got elected, I'm gonna go buy a gun." No you aren't. When Republicans said they were gonna buy guns because Obama was gonna take them, they were true to their word. Bought like 8 of them mother fuckers.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

He was. These liberals are all talk. "Oh my God Trump got elected, I'm gonna go buy a gun." No you aren't.

So Obama supports your terrorism-supporting employer? Hrm, makes you think...

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

He was. These liberals are all talk. "Oh my God Trump got elected, I'm gonna go buy a gun." No you aren't.
correct me if im wrong, but arent the actual gun buyers the nutjob something-tarians in deep red states that hoard rooms of poo poo in preparation for the invasion of afro-martian communist zombies?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

So Obama supports your terrorism-supporting employer? Hrm, makes you think...

Iran's not my employer?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

correct me if im wrong, but arent the actual gun buyers the nutjob something-tarians in deep red states that hoard rooms of poo poo in preparation for the invasion of afro-martian communist zombies?

Some are like that. All of them are crazy in their own ways, but few are outright doomsday preppers. They fantasize more about the local black boy trying to rob them.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

Some are like that. All of them are crazy in their own ways, but few are outright doomsday preppers. They fantasize more about the local black boy trying to rob them.
well yeah, same poo poo from the other side - paranoid people, mostly white non-democrats

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

The truly awesome thing about this is these fucks sitting on top of a pile of guns that are just going to depreciate in price for the next few years if they can't unload them at a gun show quickly.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

well yeah, same poo poo from the other side - paranoid people, mostly white non-democrats

Yep. Although the creepiest are the ones who have a weird obsession with guns. Like pyromaniacs but for guns. They aren't paranoid. They just want guns because guns and I'm not sure why.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

Iran's not my employer?

Unlike you, Iran is not sanctioned for terrorism by a nation state, so please cease your slander.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

e: cant read

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have ten new keets, they are currently bundles of translucent tissue about the size of a pea curled around a gigantic eyeball that's visible through the eggshell if you shine a light on it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

i have ten new keets, they are currently bundles of translucent tissue about the size of a pea curled around a gigantic eyeball that's visible through the eggshell if you shine a light on it
im starting to get the feeling that you just have some keet button you use to spawn new batches of keets at irregular intervals

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper posted:

im starting to get the feeling that you just have some keet button you use to spawn new batches of keets at irregular intervals
i lay them myself

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
d&d chat: They will loving stab you with no hesitation if you slander the keets.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Avshalom posted:

d&d chat: They will loving stab you with no hesitation if you slander the keets.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Avshalom posted:

:yayclod:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

so, whats up with rachel dolezal

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I believe she's still white

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Basicall: Former NAACP activist that became unpopular enough that it became acceptable to disregard her claims of being a victim of sexual violence as well as her racial identity. Right-wing used that as a stepping stone to question/ridicule the left's position re: those two aspects in general, left-wing claimed those positions would not apply to Dolezal in the first place, because she was another facet of mainstream racism. Reasonably minded Europeans do not care one way or another because all Americans are bad and their infighting has no impact whatsoever in that regard.

Also, she now goes by the name Nkechi Amare Diallo.

Randler fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 2, 2017

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Basicall: Former NAACP activist that became unpopular enough that it became acceptable to disregard her claims of being a victim of sexual violence as well as her racial identity. Right-wing used that as a stepping stone to question/ridicule the left's position re: those two aspects in general, left-wing claimed those positions would not apply to Dolezal in the first place, because she was another facet of mainstream racism. Reasonably minded Europeans do not care one way or another because all Americans are bad and their infighting has no impact whatsoever in that regard.

Also, she now goes by the name Nkechi Amare Diallo.
i see. watched a video about her today, mostly discussing her current life and implications of some 2015 incident, and it was legitimately one of the most bizarre serious things ive become aware of recently. otoh she did present very american "just myself vs the world" angle.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i see. watched a video about her today, mostly discussing her current life and implications of some 2015 incident, and it was legitimately one of the most bizarre serious things ive become aware of recently.

It makes more sense when you understand that Americans think that races are an objective fact, because otherwise how could there be racial discrimination? I.e. you are discriminated against because you are a certain race instead of being discriminated against because somebody else considers you to be a different race.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Beauty and the Beast is alright.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

President Donald Trump is proposing immediate budget cuts of $18 billion from programs like medical research, infrastructure and community grants so U.S. taxpayers, not Mexico, can cover the down payment on the border wall.

The White House documents were submitted to Congress amid negotiations over a catchall spending bill that would avert a partial government shutdown at the end of next month. The package would wrap up $1.1 trillion in unfinished spending bills and address the Trump administration's request for an immediate $30 billion in additional Pentagon spending.

The latest Trump proposal, disclosed Tuesday, would eliminate $1.2 billion in National Institutes of Health research grants, a favorite of both parties. The community development block grant program, also popular, would be halved, amounting to a cut of $1.5 billion, and Trump would strip $500 million from a popular grant program for transportation projects. Some of that money would help pay for parts of the wall.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the big gun shop a couple towns over has (probably had at this point) one of those framed presidential portraits of him on the wall behind the counter with a salesman of the year plaque underneath

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"Our forefathers realized what tyranny does and if you don't have a way to protect yourself from tyranny then you become a subject," said ammunition expert Jamey Spears, who spent five years in Texas law enforcement until he was shot during a raid on a Dallas crack house. The .45-caliber hollow point bullet that went through a gap in his body armor remains lodged next to his spine, a noticeable lump reminding him of how close he came to dying that day.

"I have nothing but the most heartfelt adoration for people who serve so others can be safe," he said

lol u dumb gently caress how do you think gubmint tyranny is gonna play out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Pirate Radar posted:

Beauty and the Beast is alright.

did it turn any children gay by the credits is what i want to know

• Locked thread