Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

I LOL every time I see some freakout about something he said or did, from the same people who told me he couldn't win over and over again. Yeah, OK I totally believe you after you told me for almost 2 years that he couldn't get nominated, then he couldn't get elected, then you've freaked out twice over his steak dinners.

I didn't even vote for Trump, but what's funny is these people - Republicans, Democrats, the press, all of them

You lost to Donald Trump. You got proven wrong by Donald Trump

Donald loving Trump

Like anyone should ever listen to anyone freaking out about Trump ever again. No matter how big a clown Trump is or isn't, he's made his opponents into even bigger ones

loving LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Kiryen posted:

I LOL every time I see some freakout about something he said or did, from the same people who told me he couldn't win over and over again. Yeah, OK I totally believe you after you told me for almost 2 years that he couldn't get nominated, then he couldn't get elected, then you've freaked out twice over his steak dinners.

I didn't even vote for Trump, but what's funny is these people - Republicans, Democrats, the press, all of them

Donald loving Trump

Like anyone should ever listen to anyone freaking out about Trump ever again. No matter how big a clown Trump is or isn't, he's made his opponents into even bigger ones

loving LOL

lollin @ you rn

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
clinton spent her entire life preparing for it and to be the first woman president and her opponent was Donald Trump and she lost lol

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Kiryen posted:

I didn't even vote for Trump,
lol that trumpets consistently insist this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jose posted:

clinton spent her entire life preparing for it and to be the first woman president and her opponent was Donald Trump and she lost lol

yea lol

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

everyone has known for like 30+ years that donal trump was a tremendous piece of poo poo

yet here we are

lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jose posted:

that is a good one, a black guy with a foreign muslim sounding name got in but she couldnt lol, then trump snuck in, parked his gold plated cadillac in the WH garage before she could notice. and he managed to do it while being a retard

where's that dog gif again

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jose posted:

hehe

well its her turn next time, the greatest political comeback since Nixon (in her own mind), is inevitable 11/2020.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GET MY BELT SON posted:

everyone has known for like 30+ years that donal trump was a tremendous piece of poo poo

yet here we are

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

GET MY BELT SON posted:

yet here we are

lol

Not true. Many people believed that he was cool and good before his entry into politics and their basis for believing this is that he has lots of money so obviously he is smart and vigorous.

America lol.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Kiryen posted:

Donald loving Trump

loving LOL

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is a senile grandpa who lied his way into office and won on antiquated, bullshit technicality rules and has spent millions of tax dollars on personal expenses, has made America a national laughingstock, and has continued the governmental shutdown of the last eight years simply by failing to hire replacements for everyone who left/he fired, effectively doing the complete opposite of the only positive he offered, "shaking things up." If his AHCA bungle isn't proof he's completely incompetent(he failed to get republicans to agree to get rid of Obamacare) then nothing is.

But a bunch of polls were wrong and republicans acted dumber than the dems thought they would but that makes dems look stupid I guess

Meanwhile, trump is still tweeting about how he was under investigation for all the Russian mobsters he hangs out with which makes Obama bad because he says so

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Jose posted:

Lmbo

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Jukebox Hero posted:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is a senile grandpa who lied his way into office and won on antiquated, bullshit technicality rules and has spent millions of tax dollars on personal expenses, has made America a national laughingstock, and has continued the governmental shutdown of the last eight years simply by failing to hire replacements for everyone who left/he fired, effectively doing the complete opposite of the only positive he offered, "shaking things up." If his AHCA bungle isn't proof he's completely incompetent(he failed to get republicans to agree to get rid of Obamacare) then nothing is.

But a bunch of polls were wrong and republicans acted dumber than the dems thought they would but that makes dems look stupid I guess

Meanwhile, trump is still tweeting about how he was under investigation for all the Russian mobsters he hangs out with which makes Obama bad because he says so

Quality post.

:lol:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jukebox Hero posted:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is a senile grandpa who lied his way into office and won on antiquated, bullshit technicality rules and has spent millions of tax dollars on personal expenses, has made America a national laughingstock,

International.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Kuato posted:

hehe

well its her turn next time, the greatest political comeback since Nixon (in her own mind), is inevitable 11/2020.

she failed our entire nation by managing to lose against trump of all people, lol, its like... how bad can you be. while i agree the dems love punching themselves in the ballsack i can't see anyone being ok with that

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
If this was Japan or ancient Rome, Hillary would have committed honorable suicide after the election on account of her complete failure. And she would be remembered positively because of it.

Instead because we're a modern, gay as heck society she'll just live on as a fat old person, completely immunized for her total failure by a solid wall of cash for another 30 years or however long it is that decrepit failures linger on in this brave new world.

lmbo!!!!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Jukebox Hero posted:

Nice meltdown but this is the lol thread.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Rambling vague posts with no effort aren't meltdowns, I just say trump bad in various ways over and over again when phoneposting on the toilet

The lol is implied you philistines

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Drunk & Ugly posted:

she failed our entire nation by managing to lose against trump of all people, lol, its like... how bad can you be. while i agree the dems love punching themselves in the ballsack i can't see anyone being ok with that

You can tell its beginning. She wore a black leather jacket lately and news site were fawning over her. Maybe slogan will be "hindsight: 2020. back in black".

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Kjoery posted:

lol that trumpets consistently insist this

Well, when he won against all odds he changed my mind about him.

Because you know, that's what intelligent people do. Allow themselves to be persuaded when they're shown to be incorrect.

Unintelligent people come up with stupid names like Trumpets and try to pretend they're on the high ground after losing both houses of Congress, most of the State governments, and the Presidency

To Donald Trump

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Jukebox Hero posted:

Rambling vague posts with no effort aren't meltdowns,

The lol is implied you philistines

Nice meltdown

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Neither our nation nor it's common citizens will be ever be in the black again so we might as well have a politician who is.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TotalLossBrain posted:

Nice meltdown but this is the lol thread.

Quality meltdown over a misinterpreted meltdown, but this is the lol thread. Meltdowns getting meta up in here.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Drunk & Ugly posted:

that is a good one, a black guy with a foreign muslim sounding name got in but she couldnt lol, then trump snuck in, parked his gold plated cadillac in the WH garage before she could notice. and he managed to do it while being a retard

where's that dog gif again

:laugh:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Jukebox Hero posted:

lol you lost to this guy

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Kiryen posted:

Because you know, that's what intelligent people do. Allow themselves to be persuaded when they're shown to be incorrect.

Unintelligent people come up with stupid names like Trumpets and try to pretend they're on the high ground after losing both houses of Congress, most of the State governments, and the Presidency

To Donald Trump

(sorry was that satire?)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/848570252137037824

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kiryen posted:

To Donald Trump

Incorrect about what? That trump is a pile of poo poo idiot?

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

scrubs season six posted:

I don't think that pointing out I was wrong to think trump was going to lose is controversial at this point.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

scrubs season six posted:

You forgot to lol man. It's in the loving OP.

:lol: Easy D

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2017/02/donald-trump-versus-the-wind

lol

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Kiryen posted:

I don't think that pointing out I was wrong to think trump was going to lose is controversial at this point.

Well, with this revelation, I guess it's time to put this thread to bed.

lol

Fuckwit.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Blow posted:

(sorry was that satire?)
trumpets are this stupid, yes lol

these are the people who elected professional steak salesman easy-d

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose posted:

lmao this is still the funniest thing

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Kiryen posted:

lol you lost to this guy

I'm not a dem dude, I'm saying that both teams suck but one is the no-science-or-girls-or-blacks-or-poors club of capitalist Americans and the other one is kneecapped by the dreaded twin demons of 'ethics and morality' and their aging elite continuing to steer the ship

Lol that this is what political tribalism has wrought

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 2, 2017

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this is still the funniest thing

the even funnier thing is that nearly anyone else would have beat him handily :lol:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hahaha remember during the, oh, i think it was 2nd debate when this went down

cooper: so, russia, thoughts on it?

trump: very good. i love them. the best.

c: uh, we have a quote here from pence saying that russia is no good, very bad, totally awful turbo-fag-lords

t: oh. we havne't talked about russia yet.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jukebox Hero posted:

(he failed to get republicans to agree to get rid of Obamacare)
lbr the republicans don't actually want to get rid of obamacare, they were just stamping their feet because don't like having a successful policy tied to an opposition president

votes to repeal it went up over and over again when they knew obama would veto them, but the second they were in danger of actually succeeding, "repeal" became "repeal and replace yeahhh that's the ticket"

"repeal" by itself is a stinker. people don't want it. rolling back on it is a tacit admission that aca is at least better than the system that came before it
and "replace" just obfuscates that obamacare is already is a conservative replacement for socialized medicine.
it was designed and conceptualized by conservative economists to protect the failing market system, and the public option was dropped to appease olympia snowe, who still voted against it because democrats are democrats and republicans are republicans

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol thread gettin spicey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Really glad you guys decided page four hundred and thirty two was the right time to hop into this thread and give us your expert political opinions

Oh wait, no I'm not, gently caress off to dnd please and thanks!