Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Metalocalypse Season 5 looking good

e: snype

e2: its too dark on a loop

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

B.s. everyone knows that meeseeks don't die. They just suffer through existence until their task is complete

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Broken Machine posted:

I don't think Peter Steele does much of anything these days, seeing as he's fuckin' dead

i'm sad now cos I remembered peter steele in dead :(

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Meat Beat Agent fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 2, 2017

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C8L0SX4UQAETuRm.mp4

Feb 8, 2008
Happy World Autism Awareness Day YOSPOS

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
did anyone already post the other car boys' new video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWfW-MIRHc

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Broken Machine posted:

I don't think Peter Steele does much of anything these days, seeing as he's fuckin' dead

http://i.imgur.com/0LA97OV.gifv

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rip mad catz

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
:rip: the bad controller that you'd make your younger sister use

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

that last one is some real kirk level poo poo, no idea whats going on there

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

big scary monsters posted:

did anyone already post the other car boys' new video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWfW-MIRHc
I don't know anything about welding and had no idea that you could weld non-metal objects like that. that's really cool

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

speaking of old joysticks, anyone ever play descent with a gravis Phoenix? I remember a friend of mine had one and it seemed so cool to 16 year old me

Mr. Apollo fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 2, 2017

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

:patriot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Mr. Apollo posted:

I don't know anything about welding and had no idea that you could weld non-metal objects like that. that's really cool

check the date on the video

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/RealMrClean/status/340551786496671744

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Mr. Apollo posted:

april fools dipshit

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

gently caress

and you know there are probably at least 5 states on that map whose "biggest employer" is beating wal-mart by the tiniest of margins

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Mr. Apollo posted:

speaking of old joysticks, anyone ever play descent with a gravis Phoenix? I remember a friend of mine had one and it seemed so cool to 16 year old me

oh man I wanted one of those so bad back in the day. instead I got a mousestick II.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

why do universities employ so many people?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

spankmeister posted:

april fools dipshit

tbf you can weld with some non-metals, including ceramics, but i don't think you use a tig to do so

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Roosevelt posted:

gently caress

and you know there are probably at least 5 states on that map whose "biggest employer" is beating wal-mart by the tiniest of margins

it's suspicious as gently caress because the nationwide largest employer is the US Federal Government with 2.7 million. So they must be excluding straight up government employees even though they allow state university employment to count. Wal-Mart only has around 1.5 million employees in the US

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Radio Paranoia posted:

april 1, the day when all my hopes and dreams live in constant fear

its real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPcLyBkZNQM

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

spankmeister posted:

april fools dipshit

lol

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Pardot posted:

university of kansas system on there has like 29,000 students and three campuses, and one of those campuses is a full service major hospital facility. so you got all the teachers, administrative staff, all the doctors and nurses at the hospital etc.

it all adds up to a lot of employment

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Pardot posted:

because big universities are basically cities in their own right. the lecturers are the staff people most think of, but they're a minority of employees. as well as the teaching you have research facilities, and then all the stuff students and faculty need on campus like shops, accommodation, libraries, entertainment venues, restaurants, transport, healthcare, which all need to be staffed. then cleaning, maintenance, grounds keeping, security. plus the university is a business (and a big one), so they have a whole other group of staff who do the administration, book keeping, hr, bureaucracy stuff. for every person with a phd at a university there are probably like 20 supporting them in various ways

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
the secret to a harmonious and happy university experience is to realise that your support staff are the most important people there, and get in good with them. you can probably afford to piss the odd professor, but if you upset the departmental accounts team then good luck getting your expenses handled on time ever again

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

that last one is some real kirk level poo poo, no idea whats going on there

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

now some other company is going to have to build nice arcade joysticks that you have to throw out every console generation since they aren't compatible

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i was an employee of the university of california

p good union

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

*tugs at collar* eoooeuuueeeeeee

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Sophian posted:

Same. And also going over old favorites from the past year such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEasAjC0nLE

Edit: if you didn't know, Inquisition is just 2 dudes; one guitar and one drummer. Crazy poo poo.

so was iron lung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B8GnvEIqJs

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

madcatz also made some of the best arcade sticks on the market

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

my goth gf posted:

madcatz also made some of the best arcade sticks on the market

the best arcade stick on the market is the one u build yourself w/ happ parts
"drr...drr...DRR..." - kirk, probably

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

*tugs at collar* eoooeuuueeeeeee

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

uncurable mlady posted:

spankmeister posted:

april fools dipshit
shows you how much I know about welding :shobon:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Ceramics do melt though, right? If you had one that was electrically conductive I suppose theoretically you could tig weld it?

• Locked thread