Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Stream just went down; hopefully they're trying to work out the lag.

Wish they'd just done this on Twitch instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
Very laggy and dropping lots of frames, and now back to the intro. Hopefully they're resetting the linksys router.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I'm still getting "Monster Mania starts soon" on YouTube.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

This is an A+ authentic wrestling event, from the announcers not knowing their moves/not calling the action in favor of silly banter, to commercial break/technical difficulties in the middle of a match. I am amused.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
And we're back! Seems to be much better so far...

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

'Three Dads Down' would be a really good sitcom name

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

timp posted:

And we're back! Seems to be much better so far...

You jinxed it

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

HookedOnChthonics posted:

Yeah, youtube archives streams
This is good to know, I'm definitely watching this later. The lag on the livestream is intolerable.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

PostNouveau posted:

You jinxed it

No more stuttering, just buffering now. :(

knock on wood but after that commercial it seems like we're okay!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Toucan Dan coming out to Shinsuke Nakamura's theme is worth the price of admission.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Tag Team: The Boy Mayor of Second Life and Totinos VS. Randy Johnson and PanPan.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

What an upset! Pan-Pan throws Randy Johnson for the win!!!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
OH MY GOD THE TOSSEE HAS BECOME THE TOSSER FOR THE WIN

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
You couldn't script a better ending to that match.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh Turbovicki is a nightmare

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

RIP Turbovicki, and by extension, us all

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

"Webra?"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ended rather abruptly there.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I got my hopes up for a vgcw style night :(

would a royal rumble for the champion belt with all the beautiful monster factory children not have been the hypest poo poo

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love that The Final Pam was just a reskin of the Undertaker.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

:raise:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
do NOT go in.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Of course it's a hookah and vape shop. Of course it is.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

SpacePig posted:

Of course it's a hookah and vape shop. Of course it is.

Nah. It's a straight up head shop. It's been around far too long to feign legitimacy.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Ended rather abruptly there.

Final Pam broke out of the game and destroyed the WWE, and wrestling as we know it today

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Hey, here's a question that might have an answer, but if so I can't think of it right now. Was Raven's Roost in the universe that the I.P.R.E. came from, or the current one?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Ariong posted:

Hey, here's a question that might have an answer, but if so I can't think of it right now. Was Raven's Roost in the universe that the I.P.R.E. came from, or the current one?

The current one.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Did they confirm that at some point?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Ariong posted:

Magnus had memories of it since the beginning, before being innoculated with the voidfish ichor, so yeah, it had to happen in this lifetime/in this realm.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Ariong posted:

It's sort of implied by one of Giffin's answers in the latest TTAZZ where he describes trying to have the "hidden memories" stuff but also not stepping on the characters backgrounds.

Based on how some things have played out, I think it's safe to say early childhood stuff seems to come from the old univese, while stuff that happened when they were adults happened in the new one.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

graham cracker posted:

Magnus had memories of it since the beginning, before being innoculated with the voidfish ichor, so yeah, it had to happen in this lifetime/in this realm.

Yeah, but he also remembered saving that dog, specifically forgetting the traits that identified the memory as having taken place on another world. Why couldn't Raven's Roost be the same?

Greatbacon posted:

It's sort of implied by one of Giffin's answers in the latest TTAZZ where he describes trying to have the "hidden memories" stuff but also not stepping on the characters backgrounds.

Based on how some things have played out, I think it's safe to say early childhood stuff seems to come from the old univese, while stuff that happened when they were adults happened in the new one.

They were already adults when they made the trip.

I think you're probably right though, if only because any difference to Magnus' Raven's Roost memories would be important enough that, if they existed, they would have been mentioned by now. It's just that its an important enough detail that I'm surprised it hasn't been touched on by now.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Ariong posted:

Yeah, but he also remembered saving that dog, specifically forgetting the traits that identified the memory as having taken place on another world. Why couldn't Raven's Roost be the same?

Welp. From now on I'm going to believe that Raven's Roost took place on another world and so Magnus sent Taako and Merle on a mission to kill Kailan who lived on another world possibly centuries ago... and their subsequent mission to avenge him crossing both time and space.

Thanks. No seriously. That's my new canon.

*Quantum Leap Themesong*

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

http://www.twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/848900283468066816

Griffin and Henry have a cold, so no TAZ this week.

e: I have no idea why that isn't showing up as an embed. I pasted the raw URL without any formatting, and it turned into a link rather than an embedded Tweet.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i didnt know they had latinos in dnd; i learn a lot from the listeners of the adventure zone. i'm surprised they never said his name was just thaco and the h was silent, that would be a good dnd joke

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Relin posted:

i didnt know they had latinos in dnd; i learn a lot from the listeners of the adventure zone. i'm surprised they never said his name was just thaco and the h was silent, that would be a good dnd joke

In the Forgotten Realms campaign setting that TAZ is kinda but not really set in, the Latinx continent is called Maztica. They've got step pyramids in jungles and a history of dying en masse to the diseases brought by invaders.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Arsenic Lupin posted:

http://www.twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/848900283468066816

Griffin and Henry have a cold, so no TAZ this week.

e: I have no idea why that isn't showing up as an embed. I pasted the raw URL without any formatting, and it turned into a link rather than an embedded Tweet.

Fatherhood has ruined the McElroys

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Fatherhood has ruined the McElroys

Those wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of mine.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/848982553134600193

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Those wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of mine.

"Who wants to get maarrieeed? Bond-- chain-- milk and c-- milk and-- Don't milk the cow, when you can go out and get it! You don't have to tie yourself down with a-- just fly free on that hot air balloon because you don't need a sandbag tying you down! Go sow-- go sow your seeds in the field of pussies!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWHvhWj_Ps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
This delay bums me out a lot... I have an hour drive every other friday and it used to sync up to TAZ episodes and now it won't. :sad: