Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

here. He sucks poo poo on a stick. You're not gonna read it because you're a retard idiot playing sports with politics but nothing listed isn't true

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

Lol now post a brietbart link with hard hitting "facts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol now post a brietbart link with hard hitting "facts"

prove one of those wrong to me token "this source material does not fit my taste" idiot

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lemme roleplay your response "i dont have to prove anythings wrong you have to prove its right" or "find a better source" or i dunno anything that lets you duck out without having to do any critical thinking like a spineless douchebag coward

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Everyone else seems to be at least a little tongue in cheek or badly trolling but you seem to actually think Trump is a good choice for president despite every conceivable fact showing the opposite. Is this correct

Could it possibly be conceivable that while many of us do not like Trump, we dislike your kind more? And that we are resolved that Trump is now president and are cool with the possibility of lemonade from the lemons rather than pissing our pants every time he tweets?

Aesop Poprock posted:

here. He sucks poo poo on a stick. You're not gonna read it because you're a retard idiot playing sports with politics but nothing listed isn't true

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

Wow that is compelling. What is Salon's hot take these days?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want to be Ivanka's personal toilet

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Fog Tripper posted:

Could it possibly be conceivable that while many of us do not like Trump, we dislike your kind more? And that we are resolved that Trump is now president and are cool with the possibility of lemonade from the lemons rather than pissing our pants every time he tweets?

Who are these "your kind" people I keep hearing about.

Also, you cannot make lemonade out of poo poo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Ivanka 2024!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bholder posted:

Who are these "your kind" people I keep hearing about.

The Jews

e: The Jewry

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

a bone to pick posted:

So does Easy D

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ivanka is hot, htbh. pre, post and mid-op

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Everyone else seems to be at least a little tongue in cheek or badly trolling but you seem to actually think Trump is a good choice for president despite every conceivable fact showing the opposite. Is this correct

How is it trolling to say that invading, destroying the place then leaving is the reason why ISIS became a thing?

Before the election anyone would've agreed that it's a bad plan, now that trump is president and says that invading a country, & hanging the leader then leaving so that some other rear end in a top hat can fill the power void is a bad thing you suddenly disagree?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Demoncrats have vagina hats. The funny thing about that march was that it was because all those people had already bought tickets to go to DC expecting Hillary to have won.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

That's not lemonade

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

theperminator posted:

How is it trolling to say that invading, destroying the place then leaving is the reason why ISIS became a thing?

Before the election anyone would've agreed that it's a bad plan, now that trump is president and says that invading a country, & hanging the leader then leaving so that some other rear end in a top hat can fill the power void is a bad thing you suddenly disagree?

When did Trump say that?

Was it before or after he decided to spend even more on military, suggestively compared the military strength with other countries and even considered using the military against mexico?

Also wasn't one his main election promises was to "defeat ISIS"? Kinda hard to do that without invading some countries unless he will finally reveal his master plan he obviously had since the election.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He accepted money from Russian companies for speaking fees? Whole thousands of dollars? The nerve of the guy. I didn't know there was some kind of complete ban on interacting with Russians. That's something that seems retroactive starting when Trump won the election . Flynn also got fired.

The funny part is your explanation of "whole thousands of dollars" is still influence of some kind.

Please direct your attention to lobbyists. The problem with those "whole thousands of dollars" is it was outside the US whereas lobbyists are reps of US companies or trade organizations.

If you fully believe that a nation on the other side of the world (Russia, China, France, the dark heart of Africa ie The Origin of President Mohammed Obammer) should have some say in domestic US law, then... drat dude.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Bad analogy, lemonade and feces actually have 99.98% the same DNA. :rolleyes:

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
An expanding brain meme where the small brain forms political opinions based on history and philosophy and the transcendent hyper-brain probates people with the wrong opinions and replies to most arguments with "lol"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

GREAT SATAN posted:

An expanding brain meme where the small brain forms political opinions based on history and philosophy and the transcendent hyper-brain probates people with the wrong opinions and replies to most arguments with "lol"

u mad

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
i enjoyed the bit a few pages ago where Toadvine repeatedly dunked on some libtard scrub who in the process of getting owned so thoroughly resorted to "golly gee Toadman you're so philosophic! :allears:" like it was some kind of genius puppetmastering. just lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

Could it possibly be conceivable that while many of us do not like Trump, we dislike your kind more?

filthy trumpers like you should be deported

i just know ain't no daughter of mine marrying no maga cap wearing fucker

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Actually, Sanders has balls of loving steel and is known a seasoned strongman who gets poo poo done in the Senate. He has almost 3 decades of experience in Congress. He's one of the most effective cutthroat Senators at getting his agenda pushed through and even most Republicans respect him for that.

But you're too ignorant to realize actual expertise and diplomacy unless some dumbass is vomiting garbage all over Twitter. Real politicians get it done behind the scenes and don't need to construct an idiot posturing facade.

lmao i like bernie as much as anyone else but the guy's been constantly shoved into lockers for like 1000 years now

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

theperminator posted:

So you're basically saying we should have had an unlimited commitment to a massive military presence in iraq because this thing we'd never seen before might come.

I thought trump was supposed to be the one not getting us involved in new wars, lol.

Fog Tripper posted:

That yellow stuff you're drinking ain't lemonade, buddy.

Panzeh fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 3, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I want to start bombing North Korea, asap.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

a bone to pick posted:

being a whorse's toilet: everything about it

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
well looks like susan rice is the trump nsa spy call unmasker, maybe vilerat will have his revenge yet

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

a bone to pick posted:

New posting game:
Trump or Dare?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

Fog Tripper is simply acknowledging the reality of Trump's voters self-consistency bias.

Rather than admitting you made a bad choice, and that you can actually change opinions over-time, Trump voters will jump head first in the delusion that there are good reasons for voting Trump.

In this case, the reason being "annoying those who tell me I made a bad choice".

It's too hurtful to admit you could have made a bad choice so instead their brain tells them they could make limonade out of the poo poo they bought.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
imagine being so stupid you think trump is a good president

Oh man I can't even imagine it

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

Aren't you the idiot that thinks Assad is a good thing for Syria?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

A Typical Goon posted:

Aren't you the idiot that thinks Assad is a good thing for Syria?

Assad is great , but this the laugh at trump voter thread m8

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zo posted:

lmao i like bernie as much as anyone else but the guy's been constantly shoved into lockers for like 1000 years now

Everyone who isn't an insane incel #MAGA trump train racist moron terrified of being powercucked by Tyrone breaking into their basement and stealing their anime jerkoff pillow would have supporters Sanders, hth.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Piss de Bundy posted:

I've seen it and I still can't imagine it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that was my favorite pillow , Tyrone ! Hey ! Stop that !

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Zo posted:

Lol you'd rather vote for a beefy idiot as a president rather than a cunning grandpa.

There's something really peculiar about some American males obsession with manliness and calling everybody they deem weak as fags or cucks. It's almost like they are trying to reassure themselves.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

So you're basically saying we should have had an unlimited commitment to a massive military presence in iraq because this thing we'd never seen before might come.

Either conquer the place as a new territory or don't do it at all, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going to happen when you obliterate the military and law enforcement of a country.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Lol you'd rather vote for a beefy idiot as a president rather than a cunning grandpa.

There's something really peculiar about some American males obsession with manliness and calling everybody they deem weak as fags or cucks. It's almost like they are trying to reassure themselves.

It takes a real man to admit that abig strong man cuddling them terrifies them so much they want it to be illegal for anyone to do it

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
More like cucking grandpa am I rite

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Zo posted:

who cares? look at his political record to see how much he could have accomplished

american obsession with anti-intellectualism and physical prowess is like the 7th weirdest thing about the country. how the gently caress are you a post-industrial society superpower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

american obsession with anti-intellectualism and physical prowess is like the 7th weirdest thing about the country. how the gently caress are you a post-industrial society superpower?

How can someone lead a country if he doesn't even lift (or even worse, if he doesn't have a penis) ?

• Locked thread