Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Whoa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

The Dave posted:

I think this is the most surprising part:

Sibby looks like he's been trapped inside of a painting there. Pretty weird, know wadda mean.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Sad news!!

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

This is PFB :(

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Go on wi' da chlorophyll!

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't know what I'm looking at, but I suspect it's highly illegal.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
I never want to stop vomiting.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I feel like Anthony is going to need to start broadcasting his show from SouthEast Asia soon.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I still don't know what is happening there but I'm glad to see Ant is making the hard choices and living a sober lifestyle.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

It doesn't seem like he's doing that at all though.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Even when he came back from rehab he was making jokes about not following their instructions and just being there at the urge of his lawyer to look good in court.

Now he's up tweeting at all hours of the night again just like he was before rehab so imma guessing a bad relapse.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

It's actually a clip from an older show, I just made a crappy gif of it because I never noticed the girl (17 years old iirc) gagging before.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Well to be fair, she's holding a bag of Bobo's vomit.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Chromatic posted:

Even when he came back from rehab he was making jokes about not following their instructions and just being there at the urge of his lawyer to look good in court.

Now he's up tweeting at all hours of the night again just like he was before rehab so imma guessing a bad relapse.

Wasn't there rumors of Brother Joe sneaking booze to him while he was in rehab and Anthony doing the old 'booze in a diet coke can' trick afterwards? Wouldn't surprise me if he was putting on a dog & pony show for the courts.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Kevyn posted:

Well to be fair, she's holding a bag of Bobo's vomit.

What better time for an abusive bleary eyed screaming alcoholic to steal a kiss.

Tell ya what I woulda fawkin done is put my whole drat head in her cooter.. Fuckin Girl Hat... Take us out you writhing bag of greasy flesh-PSSSCHHHT.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

What the gently caress was up with that half hour long Pro Israel right wing segment on Sam and Jim today?

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
At least it appears like Fez is doing well since he left.

Even if Jim couldn't sound any less interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wDO1QV1II&t=454s

Starts at 7:34

Stotty fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 5, 2017

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Stotty posted:

At least it appears like Fez is doing well since he left.

Even if Jim couldn't sound any less interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wDO1QV1II&t=454s

Starts at 7:34

I don't understand why people hate youtube comments so much. Splendid comments like these put a smile on my face, just like meeting an old friend.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Today they bumped AJ Mendez Brooks from the live show in favor of two WWE women (of course), but they shouldn't have because AJ's interview was way better. So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLcaLMtXg0

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Stokes posted:

Today they bumped AJ Mendez Brooks from the live show in favor of two WWE women (of course), but they shouldn't have because AJ's interview was way better. So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLcaLMtXg0

Bumping an ex-WWE wrestler for two current WWE wrestlers kind of makes sense in the context of Sam working for WWE numerous times on PPV over the past few months.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it also works in the context of sam jerking his dick off to the wrestlers as well

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

spudsbuckley posted:

Bumping an ex-WWE wrestler for two current WWE wrestlers kind of makes sense in the context of Sam working for WWE numerous times on PPV over the past few months.

Yeah, I'm not surprised he made a 'Notice me, Daddy' decision. It just came off as very blatant. At least the official show twitter is pimping the interview pretty hard compared to the other one.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
nvm

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 9, 2017

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Looks like reddit weirdos are starting to get to Ant, he's been venting on twitter. I'd almost feel bad for him if he weren't such a piece of poo poo himself.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Everything he gets he deserves tenfold. To quote Patrice O'Neal - "You should be put to sleep you piece of poo poo."

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

jyrka posted:

Everything he gets he deserves tenfold. To quote Patrice O'Neal - "You should be put to sleep you piece of poo poo."

I'm sure besides Jimmy, Pat and Ant probably had the best relationship on the show so I'm sure it wasn't meant to be hurtful.

I do occasionally lurk this thread and really want to just chime in and say that I think Sam/Jim show is really starting to find itself now and getting a good pace about it, past two weeks have been pretty good with some high notes like the Dunkin Donuts bit, Travdog poo poo, and Jason Statham did a pretty good interview and I felt he's been one of the few guests that actually went well with S&J.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

iroguebot posted:

I do occasionally lurk this thread and really want to just chime in and say that I think Sam/Jim show is really starting to find itself now and getting a good pace about it, past two weeks have been pretty good with some high notes like the Dunkin Donuts bit, Travdog poo poo, and Jason Statham did a pretty good interview and I felt he's been one of the few guests that actually went well with S&J.

Anthony's like the other elderly homosexual heart patient where they can still bring it for special events but quickly fall apart when faced with the challenge of doing radio daily. His solo stuff is the same lazy 'i read this on yahoo news breitbart last night' 'um here's my jan brady/nature boy/andre the giant dice/jesse ventura impression *fake laugh*' that he was heavily leaning on near the end of O&A.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Random question: Among the many soundclips O&A would play, they'd sometimes play a clip I still can't quite identify. Obviously from some movie or show, it was usually played among other clips of people getting hit (Godfather, that one chick in studio getting spanked by Kenny). It was some older sounding guy saying something in a non-English language (Knowing O&A's film quote bank, I'm gonna guess italian), and then a heavy *THWACK*. Anyone know what I mean, and what that's from?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Morter posted:

Random question: Among the many soundclips O&A would play, they'd sometimes play a clip I still can't quite identify. Obviously from some movie or show, it was usually played among other clips of people getting hit (Godfather, that one chick in studio getting spanked by Kenny). It was some older sounding guy saying something in a non-English language (Knowing O&A's film quote bank, I'm gonna guess italian), and then a heavy *THWACK*. Anyone know what I mean, and what that's from?

Could it be Junior shooting Tony in the Sopranos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjGUpkht0I

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Oh, that's it! Good call, thanks.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
This is a grown man who made a deal with his brother that whomever "hit it big" would have to support the one who didn't

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Brother Joe

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
For as much poo poo that Brother Joe (deservedly) gets, his Black Earl song is fantastic. I heard Patches on the radio the other day and I'll I could think was "Black Earl, I'm a genuine lazy bum".

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm surprised U2 hasn't sent him a cease-and-desist notice yet.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Chips podacast was loving terrible and I can't wait for the next one.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

"Okay, why did you cancel this band's gig?"

"Because I can and here's proof of his racism." *hands over numerous Twitter and Facebook status updates* "Also, he's been cancelled at other gigs for the same thing, and has been doing this for years. *shows them the Black Earl song as well*

"Okay I can see your point. Mr. Cumia, what do you have to say?"

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....gold fringe on the flag?"

*five minute mockery of Brother Joe Cumia which reveals he's an elderly bigoted hanger-on who really thought he had a case, best show of People's Court ever which goes viral as 'idiot doesn't think he's a bigot exists on his has-been brother's welfare'*

Joe does know he got on the show because he's a schmuck and it's not that hard to prove his racism, right?

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

empty baggie posted:

Chips podacast was loving terrible and I can't wait for the next one.

I loved it haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
man jimmy starts sounding like nardwuar, this is weird

• Locked thread