Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

guy manuel is the cute one while thomas is the smart one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
whichever one has the full bubble helmet, that's the cooler one.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This one is better

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://i.imgur.com/bxOGuQI.gifv

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

at the start of this i was thinking "drat, are they escaping a jaguar or something, cause that doesn't look like fun" and welp

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

whichever one has the full bubble helmet, that's the cooler one.

guy-manuel

while googling to double check i was reminded of how much i dislike internet april fools day and also google and also the internet

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

jaguars are the best big cats

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

so it can work like "bad", in that there's good "bad" and bad "bad"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cjs: a big project ships next week so I was on call all Sunday and some fucker sent me a god drat SMS instead of calling. who the gently caress does that? i was asleep so i didn't even notice until hours later.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

cjs: a big project ships next week so I was on call all Sunday and some fucker sent me a god drat SMS instead of calling. who the gently caress does that? i was asleep so i didn't even notice until hours later.

caught u. :owned:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wgat oes beasty mbouhsave tod t with ?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jesus Christ.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

akadajet posted:

so it can work like "bad", in that there's good "bad" and bad "bad"

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

using the word in the definition, gently caress outta here

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Meat Beat Agent posted:

using the word in the definition, gently caress outta here

isn't it ironic? don't you think?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

agreed

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jerry Cotton posted:

Jesus Christ.

place your fingers on the home row before you start typing

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

:drat:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

scottish typing detected!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I used to use a light keyboard (IBM Model M) and it was a lot of easier to type in the dark. This black one is a pain in the rear end.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jerry Cotton posted:

I used to use a light keyboard (IBM Model M) and it was a lot of easier to type in the dark. This black one is a pain in the rear end.

i do the same thing if i'm using my laptop keyboard instead of my dumb one with backlights

i also sometimes just type things backwards or combine words because i probably have minor, undiagnosed dyslexia

either that or i'm just loving dumb

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i do the same thing if i'm using my laptop keyboard instead of my dumb one with backlights

i also sometimes just type things backwards or combine words because i probably have minor, undiagnosed dyslexia

either that or i'm just loving dumb

I almost bought some back-lit piece of poo poo "mechanical" keyboard but then I opted for the basic Logitech that cost 80€ less. The Model M (via adapter since this loving computer doesn't have a PS/2 port let alone the larger DIN port) caused stuttering in VIDEO GAMES.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

please don't dox my posting station

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

yeah i've seen spalling before, just not that particular kind of cavitation, i wonder how common that is in armor penetrating weapons

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nutted but she stopped sucking

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Salt Fish posted:

I looked this up and they used a helium hydraulic system. Basically there is a gunpowder charged piston that has a 40mm face, and it shoves on the helium. There is a cone that tapers the 40mm down to whatever size the ball is, and that creates the force needed.

coulda just asked your mum, she's the queen of crushing balls at mach 20

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/GLyPXM0.mp4

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Not so fast Morty 🏃🏻 you heard your mom 🙎🏼 we’ve got adventures 🔥 to go on Morty 😱😩👌 Just you 🤦🏻‍♂️🔫 and me 👨‍🔬🔫 and sometimes your sister 💁📱 and sometimes your mom 👩🏼‍⚕️🐎 but ‼️ NEVER ✋ your 😤 dad! 🤷🏻‍♂️❌😷 You wanna 🙈 know why Morty? 🙊💯 Because he CROSSED me 😡🙅‍♂️ Oh 😵 it gets darker Morty 😎🌚 Welcome 👽 to the 😭 darkest 😈 year of our 👨‍👦adventures 🙏😫 First 1️⃣ thing that’s 👩‍🎤 different ⁉️ No more dad Morty 🆒 He threatened 👀👎 to turn me in 🙋‍♂️👮 to the government 😓🙄 so I made him 🤤🐀 and the government 💩 go away 🖕 I repla😖ced them both 🌜🌛as the 😈 defacto 🤡 patriarch 👴🏻 of your family 👨‍👧‍👦and 😲 your universe 😱🌌🙌 Your mom 🐎 wouldn’t have 👋 accepted 🤝 me 🙄 if I came home 🏡 without you 👦🏻 and your sister 👱‍♀️ so now you know 🎓 the real 💯 reason 🌟 I rescued ⛑ you 👍 I JUST 💅🏼 TOOK OVER 🔝😵 THE FAMILY 👨‍👧‍👦 MORTY 🙍🏻‍♂️ And 👀 if you tell 🗣 your mom or sister 👩🏼‍⚕️💁 I said any of this 🙊 I’ll deny it 🙅‍♂️😤 And 😏 they’ll take my side 💕😌👫 because I’m a 🕺 hero 🏅🏆 Morty 😂🤣 And now 👊 you’re gonna have to do 🤹🏻‍♂️🐒 whatever I say 😝 Morty 😥 Forever 🕐🕔🕤🕙💀 And I’ll go out 🚶🏼 and find 🔭 some more 🙀 of that 👅 Mulan 🥋🎎 Szechuan 🐉🏮Teriyaki 😫💦 dipping sauce 🔥👌🙏 Morty 💦💦💦🙌 Because that’s 👉 what this 🎉 is all about Morty 🍗 That’s my 1️⃣ one ☝️ arm 🤳 man 🕺 I’m not ❌ driven 🚘 by avenging ✊🏻 my dead 💀 family 😭👨‍👩‍👧 Morty 💧 That 🤣 was 🙉 FAKE ✨ I’m 👨‍🔬 driven 💨 by finding 👀 that 😩 McNugget 🤘 🍟 Sauce 💦 I want 😱 that 😳 Mulan 🐉🥋 McNugget 🤡 Sauce 🍆💦Morty 😭 That’s 💪🏼 my series 🎬 arc 🌈 Morty 👑 If it takes ❤️ 9 ❤️ seasons ❤️ I WANT 😫 MY 👏 MCNUGGET 🍗🍟 DIPPING SAUCE 💦SZECHUAN 🔥 SAUCE MORTY 😡😵 IT’S 🤤 GONNA 🤸‍♀️TAKE 🚀 US 🙆🏻‍♂️👴🏻 ALL THE WAY 💫 TO 👉 THE 👉 END MORTY 🏁 9️⃣ MORE 💰 SEASONS 🤖 MORTY 💎 9️⃣ MORE SEASONS 🙌 UNTIL I GET 🎁 THAT 😍 DIPPING ‼️🔥 SZECHUAN 🎎 SAUCE 🍆💦😩 FOR 9️⃣7️⃣ MORE YEARS ⌛️🕰 MORTY 💀 I 👏 WANT 👏 THAT 👏 MCNUGGET 👏 SAUCE 👏 MORTY 👏

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

Not so fast Morty 🏃🏻 you heard your mom 🙎🏼 we’ve got adventures 🔥 to go on Morty 😱😩👌 Just you 🤦🏻‍♂️🔫 and me 👨‍🔬🔫 and sometimes your sister 💁📱 and sometimes your mom 👩🏼‍⚕️🐎 but ‼️ NEVER ✋ your 😤 dad! 🤷🏻‍♂️❌😷 You wanna 🙈 know why Morty? 🙊💯 Because he CROSSED me 😡🙅‍♂️ Oh 😵 it gets darker Morty 😎🌚 Welcome 👽 to the 😭 darkest 😈 year of our 👨‍👦adventures 🙏😫 First 1️⃣ thing that’s 👩‍🎤 different ⁉️ No more dad Morty 🆒 He threatened 👀👎 to turn me in 🙋‍♂️👮 to the government 😓🙄 so I made him 🤤🐀 and the government 💩 go away 🖕 I repla😖ced them both 🌜🌛as the 😈 defacto 🤡 patriarch 👴🏻 of your family 👨‍👧‍👦and 😲 your universe 😱🌌🙌 Your mom 🐎 wouldn’t have 👋 accepted 🤝 me 🙄 if I came home 🏡 without you 👦🏻 and your sister 👱‍♀️ so now you know 🎓 the real 💯 reason 🌟 I rescued ⛑ you 👍 I JUST 💅🏼 TOOK OVER 🔝😵 THE FAMILY 👨‍👧‍👦 MORTY 🙍🏻‍♂️ And 👀 if you tell 🗣 your mom or sister 👩🏼‍⚕️💁 I said any of this 🙊 I’ll deny it 🙅‍♂️😤 And 😏 they’ll take my side 💕😌👫 because I’m a 🕺 hero 🏅🏆 Morty 😂🤣 And now 👊 you’re gonna have to do 🤹🏻‍♂️🐒 whatever I say 😝 Morty 😥 Forever 🕐🕔🕤🕙💀 And I’ll go out 🚶🏼 and find 🔭 some more 🙀 of that 👅 Mulan 🥋🎎 Szechuan 🐉🏮Teriyaki 😫💦 dipping sauce 🔥👌🙏 Morty 💦💦💦🙌 Because that’s 👉 what this 🎉 is all about Morty 🍗 That’s my 1️⃣ one ☝️ arm 🤳 man 🕺 I’m not ❌ driven 🚘 by avenging ✊🏻 my dead 💀 family 😭👨‍👩‍👧 Morty 💧 That 🤣 was 🙉 FAKE ✨ I’m 👨‍🔬 driven 💨 by finding 👀 that 😩 McNugget 🤘 🍟 Sauce 💦 I want 😱 that 😳 Mulan 🐉🥋 McNugget 🤡 Sauce 🍆💦Morty 😭 That’s 💪🏼 my series 🎬 arc 🌈 Morty 👑 If it takes ❤️ 9 ❤️ seasons ❤️ I WANT 😫 MY 👏 MCNUGGET 🍗🍟 DIPPING SAUCE 💦SZECHUAN 🔥 SAUCE MORTY 😡😵 IT’S 🤤 GONNA 🤸‍♀️TAKE 🚀 US 🙆🏻‍♂️👴🏻 ALL THE WAY 💫 TO 👉 THE 👉 END MORTY 🏁 9️⃣ MORE 💰 SEASONS 🤖 MORTY 💎 9️⃣ MORE SEASONS 🙌 UNTIL I GET 🎁 THAT 😍 DIPPING ‼️🔥 SZECHUAN 🎎 SAUCE 🍆💦😩 FOR 9️⃣7️⃣ MORE YEARS ⌛️🕰 MORTY 💀 I 👏 WANT 👏 THAT 👏 MCNUGGET 👏 SAUCE 👏 MORTY 👏

why

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

💯

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
.|..

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

aaaAA

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That loving metallica video

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Apr 3, 2017

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Sagebrush posted:

the core of an electric welding arc is more than 10,000 degrees celsius. part of the reason we use electric stuff instead of gas welding these days, besides convenience and safety, is that it's way faster cause the metal melts almost instantly

there are refractory ceramics that can withstand molten metal temperatures but 10,000C is twice the boiling point of tungsten. i think the issue is that most ceramics are great insulators, not a lack of heat

thinking about it more carefully, the actual issue is that most ceramics will sublime instead of melt

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

fishmech posted:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fishmech posted:

i was curious what this munky cheez was all about and it's that a celebrity voice actor left rick and morty, for those who were wondering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Stymie posted:

i was curious what this munky cheez was all about and it's that a celebrity voice actor left rick and morty, for those who were wondering

what

• Locked thread