Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

What is she thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

haha please get into ideological purity tests on the left

they were hysterical to watch on the right i want to see more of them

It's led to the right controlling the entire federal government and most state governments

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
How utterly unsurprising that Melania's portrait has her looking like a mid-90's runway model.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar
FLOTUS photoshopped, so what

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

What is she thinking?

"Soon..."

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

prefect posted:

What's it like to poop underwater?

You hope you have sinker.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

What is she thinking?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does her left eye look really weird or is it just me?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

Would be so awesome if Melania is helping the FBI with the investigation. Giving up every detail. I mean every detail.

Comey eventually says, "uhh, so we don't really care about the sexual fetis.."

Melania: "IT WAS A loving BUCKET OF URINE! CYKA BLYAT!"

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Also I somehow found this image of my best childhood pog, please feel free to swap it in occasionally for yr "death is certain" posts

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/3/31/maid-screams-for-help-as-kuwaiti-employer-snapchats-fall

this popped up on my facebook feed and welp this is the most hosed up thing ive seen in a while

humanity doesnt deserve to exist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
when i *bongo* walk down to get a sandwich

and i see the transit authority has closed

the *bongo* subway *bongo*

i wonder who really, in this capitalist dystopia

eats *bongo* fresh *bongo*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

What is she thinking?
"GET ME HOUT HOV COOUNTRY"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

brugroffil posted:

It's led to the right controlling the entire federal government and most state governments

in a world where partisan activation is the most important thing, getting into idealogical purity battles where you can and still win seems like smart politics to me :shrug:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

brugroffil posted:

trump wants to gently caress Ivanka and has been super creepy with her since she was a tween including a bunch of sexual staged photoshoots

i am familiar with the entire sordid history, i had just successfully convinced myself that he would not be quite so blatant as to profess his love for incest on national tv.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

and i must meme fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 3, 2017

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Why would he say this? Why would anybody say this?

I don't even get what his response even means. Ivanka's favourite thing she has in common with her father is sex? As in, they both have sex (presumably with other people) and it's the favourite thing that they both have? But then his joke is that he can't really say that because she obviously enjoys/gets sex far more often than him? Is that the joke? Or is the joke literally that Trump wishes that their daddy/daughter time consisted of sex because she's so hot, but unfortunately he can't because, you know, it's his daughter and all so they just need to develop real estate and play golf instead. Is that the joke?

I don't get it.

cmndstab fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 3, 2017

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArmZ posted:

trump is having his lackeys cherry-pick info about unmasking and leak it to the press lmfao

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

what the gently caress is the "unmasking" that only parties guilty of treason keep misdirecting towards

actual question

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

and then being entirely unable to govern

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

triple sulk posted:

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/3/31/maid-screams-for-help-as-kuwaiti-employer-snapchats-fall

this popped up on my facebook feed and welp this is the most hosed up thing ive seen in a while

jeez

quote:

A 12-second video of the encounter shows the maid screaming "hold me, hold me" in a terrified voice while her employer stands mere inches from her hand – calmly recording the whole scene. She is even heard telling the hanging maid: “Oh, crazy, come back.”

The Ethiopian housemaid survived the fall with a broken arm after she fell onto a metal awning beneath. She was later rushed to Mubarak hospital where she is currently being treated for her injuries.

The maid had attempted to escape via the window in the Sabah al-Salem neighbourhood after she her employer locked her in the house, a member of the prosecutor’s office told Kuwait’s al-Qabas News.

The housemaid is reported to have been imprisoned in the home for at least two days after she gave notice to end her employment.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

feetnotes posted:

Also I somehow found this image of my best childhood pog, please feel free to swap it in occasionally for yr "death is certain" posts

quoted to grab later

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

triple sulk posted:

My personal primary reason for ending reliance on foreign oil and ushering in a green energy revolution: no more unearned wealth flowing into the pockets of horrible feudal societies.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

cmndstab posted:

I don't even get what his response even means. Ivanka's favourite thing she has in common with her father is sex? As in, they both have sex and it's the favourite thing that they both have? But then his joke is that he can't really say that because she obvious enjoys/gets sex far more often than him? Is that the joke?

I don't get it.
he takes what he wants, has the means to do so, and has never been told 'no'. That's a route completely free of shame

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Coolguye posted:

seriously, the state of the right in the USA today is matthew 16:26 as gently caress

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Coolguye posted:

seriously, the state of the right in the USA today is matthew 16:26 as gently caress

for those of you who don't know yr bible: "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pook Good Mook posted:

How utterly unsurprising that Melania's portrait has her looking like a mid-90's runway model.

well can you blame her for wanting a photo that reminds her of the last time she can remember being happy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i think cinder is the best dirty three album

tia

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
do FLOTUS portraits get hung up in a line too? Because that right next to

may actually be the best summary of this transition.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/kelseymsutton/status/848926402791559169

@FBI

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2H72b5WdwQ

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

yes hello i'm the fbi how can i help you

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

brugroffil posted:

Sure it led them to a huge string of decisive victories at every level of government, but does the left really want that?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Pretty awesome own to throw in the British guy behind the Americans in a US Revolution knockoff.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

What is she thinking?

$$$$$

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Beautiful.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

I guess I'd rather have a more left Dem majority that has difficulty governing than a Dem minority who rolls over for 'decorum' and 'tradition' time after time while the Rep majority literally kills millions of people through malevolence and incompetence.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

cmndstab posted:

I don't even get what his response even means. Ivanka's favourite thing she has in common with her father is sex? As in, they both have sex (presumably with other people) and it's the favourite thing that they both have? But then his joke is that he can't really say that because she obviously enjoys/gets sex far more often than him? Is that the joke? Or is the joke literally that Trump wishes that their daddy/daughter time consisted of sex because she's so hot, but unfortunately he can't because, you know, it's his daughter and all so they just need to develop real estate and play golf instead. Is that the joke?

I don't get it.

He's a retarded loving imbecile with almost no filter and he wants to incest his daughter.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I don't remember if it was Cato or some other big libertarian "think tank," but they published an "economic freedom index" that included several of the modern day Arab slave states in the Gulf region in their top 10 "most free"

what I'm saying is that libertarians are garbage people

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

cmndstab posted:

I don't get it.

this short educational film will explain it to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opmLu9NJbtA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That Works posted:

Pretty awesome own to throw in the British guy behind the Americans in a US Revolution knockoff.

and having to give him a union jack armband to make sure people recognize the guy who is currently "leading' by being interviewed by bill mitchell

• Locked thread