Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Mr.48 posted:

Dear Sperglord, I am a native English speaker, so I know perfectly well how its pronounced in English. My post was about how its pronounced in German not English.

Goddamnit, I was hoping someone would recall the rant that starts here

:(

/edit
I'm disappointed anyone would think me going from normalposting to full-throttle sperglordery like that t:mad:

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

McGavin posted:

Because he is a retarded old man.

lol

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

/edit
I'm disappointed anyone would think me going from normalposting to full-throttle sperglordery like that t:mad:

Ah, my bad. Poe's Law and all that...

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

/edit

Nah, I knew exactly what you were going for. :)

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Hellsau posted:

So in Germany do they say, "Let's throw some shrimps on the cricket?"

i would like someh crickets thrown on my shrimp plz :bisonyes:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fat Jesus posted:

keep in mind the majority of those TOGs will have the stock 50% crew they came with and are therefore blind etc, I played like 10 battles yesterday using a LeFoof as my exclusive tank and feasted heartily and at one time a TOG came with like 50m and didn't see me? Or the guy hit V by mistake and never figured out how to get the map etc back? who can tell? Anyway I shot him twice for near point blank and it didn't seem to see me just turned it's turret left and right knowing not from whence it came.

what happened to that guy that taught us how to speak german and botted a lot I miss him.

i think they're just bad. I was feasting on TOGs with a KV-2 and they never either retreated for cover when the first shot took most of their health, or kept coming as they died one by one. Even got a Prok map where they decided to run down the middle and sat on the railroad bombing them. Eventually I stopped pulling back to reload because they ignored me

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
I snagged the Strv m/42-57 to train my medium crews up some. First round and I almost mastered it. Makes me consider going down the French line.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TVP VTU Aced. Carrying a tier 9 game after my team feeds their TDs.

Yeonik
Aug 23, 2010
Jesus Christ I sense a loving zombielenin parachute account.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I want a Czech crew trainer is the T40 serviceable? Using it in strongholds is my plan, will it do alright in that capacity?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Yeonik posted:

Jesus Christ I sense a loving zombielenin parachute account.

that's the man I was thinking of lol does he still play even after spending a shitload of $ on prem tanks he botted jesus christ haha how many red titles and av's did he buy you guys that wouldn't speak der cherman correct

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
Finally broke 1200 wn8 today... :toot: Feel like I am much less of a shitter than the last time I was playing this game. Still having a hard time keeping my winrate up though... can't carry consistently, especially when I'm in anything besides a heavy tank.

Also, had a pretty good game that finally got me outta the shitbucket crusader and into the cromwell: http://wotreplays.com/site/3476774#live_oaks-crazyeyes24-crusader
That one I think I did a decent carry at the end, but drat... don't think I could do that regularly in that kinda poo poo tank.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Hey guys, I just bought the SU-14-2, let's take it out for a spin:

:stare:

Fighter, Bruiser, HC, and Al Gore's Medal. For a first battle in that thing, I'll take it. Two of my kills were blind shots (i.e. spotted pubbie didn't move after going dark.) 1350 damage to the Tiger 2; I'm guessing that's its HP with the stock turret?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Does the arty change make the Wespe 1 an op tier 3 arty?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Did they update the low tier arty on the test server? I only played the high tiers in the sandbox.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

All arty will be switched to the stun mechanic.

Except one. The LeFH keeps it's HEAT rounds because lol.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Axetrain posted:

I want a Czech crew trainer is the T40 serviceable? Using it in strongholds is my plan, will it do alright in that capacity?

It's fine for strongholds. It's like a slightly worse Rudy.

4600 damage with 7 shots from safety is unreasonable. Nice game.

RandomPauI posted:

Does the arty change make the Wespe 1 an op tier 3 arty?

No, the Wespe is trash, as is the Bison. They can't hit anything and don't damage tier 5 heavies much at all and their reload is far too long.

Michaellaneous posted:

lol those cowards, I wonder if the Sexton 1 will get changed or if it gets to remain the shittiest thing.

The stun mechanic and reduce arti damage seems like it'll make low tier arti either insufferable or unplayable with no possible in between.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Axetrain posted:

T-40 is pretty decent, I used it to dual train my Czech crew

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oops, I meant the Sexton 1.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Michaellaneous posted:

yes!

e:

Fat Jesus fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Apr 3, 2017

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Michaellaneous posted:

Are they just leaving it as it is now? Because to be honest the stun mechanic is pretty meh, but the increased splash and accuracy/aim-time improvements are what is really nice about the re-balanced arty.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Anything that doesn't let arty oneshot people is an improvement, I don't care what WGs resident Super Shill QB says.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fat Jesus posted:

that's the man I was thinking of lol does he still play even after spending a shitload of $ on prem tanks he botted jesus christ haha how many red titles and av's did he buy you guys that wouldn't speak der cherman correct

I think he bought avs for like 3 people? 2 were actual germans telling him he was dumb and wrong despite his PHD in retard masturbating, third guy (me) was french and mocked him enough that despite me having an avatar depicting a french B1 with the Eiffel Tower in the background, french text and french flags, he thought I was also german.

zombielenin is a little bitch that should be relentlessly bullied, not only because he is dumb as a bucket of crap, but also because it's funny.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I forgot all about that. Like dude comes in, keeps saying you aren't speaking German right, Germans told him he wasn't. Then something happened to kill the conversation. I wonder what that was.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Gom Jabbar posted:

Its always the best when the first 45% shitter dies on your team gets the all pissy and they you win with out him.

I miss MS-W. That was a fun group of goons. A++++ trolling of pubbies.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
mrw I get to 52% WR

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

Barry posted:

mrw I get to 52% WR

My winrate has made it past 50.5% after joining PANSY, good job clan.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I realized last night why I hate low tier battles. Artillery shoots so drat often. At least in the high tiers you have time to maneuver from one shot to the next.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Barry posted:

mrw I get to 52% WR

that's not a milestone, you need to get to 52.5 so it shows as 53%

thylacine posted:

My winrate has made it past 50.5% after joining PANSY, good job clan.

That's how you do it. You are only 1 behind Barry.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
This game...

Sniping a Jagdtiger from the Prok hill with a Skorpion. 1 hit, 2 hits, three hits, he's down to 1%. One last shot and....shell zings off into space. Ok, standard miss, was expecting that. Fire again, shell wiffs into the dirt, son of a bitch. Ok, take time to aim, let it sit for a second, and fire.....nails an E100 that passes in front of him...FUUUUUCK! This is feeling like a loving cartoon. Get ready to aim again, huh, he's aimed this way, no way he knows where I am. Wham! Then arty rain. I swear to god this game. Either I get poo poo like this or I get a team of kill stealing faggots....when we don't lose

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I've worked myself up into the top 20 overall Pansy players by WN8, and top 5 of active players by WN8. Get on my level :smuggo: Don't get on my level please, I need to keep pretending I'm good

Also, Axetrain is having entirely too much fun in his Object 252U :mad:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

This game...

Sniping a Jagdtiger from the Prok hill with a Skorpion. 1 hit, 2 hits, three hits, he's down to 1%. One last shot and....shell zings off into space. Ok, standard miss, was expecting that. Fire again, shell wiffs into the dirt, son of a bitch. Ok, take time to aim, let it sit for a second, and fire.....nails an E100 that passes in front of him...FUUUUUCK! This is feeling like a loving cartoon. Get ready to aim again, huh, he's aimed this way, no way he knows where I am. Wham! Then arty rain. I swear to god this game. Either I get poo poo like this or I get a team of kill stealing faggots....when we don't lose

:suicide:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

Get ready to aim again, huh, he's aimed this way, no way he knows where I am. Wham! Then arty rain.

are you playing a T9 TD without sixth sense?

e: oh no you were a scorp, shooting at a JT. that's how it goes when you don't have sixth.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I've worked myself up into the top 20 overall Pansy players by WN8, and top 5 of active players by WN8. Get on my level :smuggo: Don't get on my level please, I need to keep pretending I'm good

Oh hey, thanks for prompting me to look that up so I could realize I'm still one of the worst PANSYs.

unless of course you go by boxes, then I'm #1 and you're all scrubs (except for Ultron). It's all about boxes these days.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Creamed Cormp posted:

I think he bought avs for like 3 people? 2 were actual germans telling him he was dumb and wrong despite his PHD in retard masturbating, third guy (me) was french and mocked him enough that despite me having an avatar depicting a french B1 with the Eiffel Tower in the background, french text and french flags, he thought I was also german.

zombielenin is a little bitch that should be relentlessly bullied, not only because he is dumb as a bucket of crap, but also because it's funny.

When did this all happen? I hate missing out on a spreglord melting down.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Even though I wish it wasn't in the game, I hate driving tanks without sixth sense.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

L-Boned posted:

Even though I wish it wasn't in the game, I hate driving tanks without sixth sense.

This. It would be interesting to see stats on how much of a difference it makes. I suspect it's pretty significant.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

At some point, Wargaming needs to just make it a standard thing like they've already done in World of Warships; Commanders who already have it as a perk could make it so you get an instant popup instead of the three second delay or whatever, but there's really no reason to not have it at this point.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

It's really a miracle that WoT manages to attract and retain any new players at all given the hilarious barrier of entry. First few tiers are miserable, you don't have sixth sense, everyone else has been playing for 5 years, shells rain from the sky and one shot your vehicle, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

This. It would be interesting to see stats on how much of a difference it makes. I suspect it's pretty significant.

I like playing light tanks, and I hate how my hard work can be negated by something imaginary. If people are too dumb to realize when they might be spotted, that's on them.