Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

If the Celtics get the first overall pick they should 100% keep it and draft Fultz. If they don't they should trade it for Butler or PG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

pubic works project posted:

Intruder I thought we were friends. Why you wish bad things on me? At least offer us Sam Dekkar.

Decker + Anderson + a couple picks.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/AndrewDBailey/status/848918519978876928

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/848967092405653504

Really Pat, it's cool, just go

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

:lol:

wow

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/848966433094619141

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Sixers were calling Larry bird about pg and they have the ammo to get him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hey that's pretty cool.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Intruder posted:

Draymond literally said he punched Harden's wrist

“He pinched me, so I punched his wrist”

Just watch the video, his fist clearly lands on the outside of the elbow.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

warcrimes posted:

I love how you are trying to jump to the defense of a man who already verbally confirmed what he was trying to do and has no problems with his actions

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Frankly I think we should all be excited that Draymond is getting back into playoff form.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I also think it's sort of OK to slap/punch/whatever away a guy's arm/wrist/elbow/whatever when he's in the process of pinching you.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I eagerly await the next ball kick and for warcrimes to come out and say it was the upper thigh and to stop making things up

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chairchucker posted:

I also think it's sort of OK to slap/punch/whatever away a guy's arm/wrist/elbow/whatever when he's in the process of pinching you.

This. Don't do some weak rear end poo poo like pinching a man's belly, and he won't retaliate.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chairchucker posted:

For nut kicker to complain about adolescent behavior though

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Shear Modulus posted:

Frankly I think we should all be excited that Draymond is getting back into playoff form.

He's building up to dick kick. You can't just jump straight to playoff form. You gotta punch a few wrists, pinch a few bellies, warm up you know

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I still remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBLxh2uXpEE

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Paul Zuvella posted:

If the Celtics get the first overall pick they should 100% keep it and draft Fultz. If they don't they should trade it for Butler or PG.

People said the same thing about Wiggins.

Assuming that PG gets back to his 10WS per season level (which I think is pretty likely once he's on a good team again), Fultz would need to have an all-time great first 4 years in the league to match him.

The guards to average 10WS a season in their first 4 years are CP3, MJ, Magic, Moncrief, Kevin Johnson, and Hardaway. The only players drafted at age 19 or younger to hit 10WS a season in their first 4 years were Shaq and Lebron.

Of course Fultz would be a lot cheaper than PG.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

euphronius posted:

The Sixers were calling Larry bird about pg and they have the ammo to get him.

Would he be happy coming off the bench behind Saric though?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

lol 2011 forever.

Anyone else remember when "LeBroning" was briefly a thing?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

WhyteRyce posted:

I love how you are trying to jump to the defense of a man who already verbally confirmed what he was trying to do and has no problems with his actions

Yeah, I have zero problems with his actions when dude is pinching him.

also:

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/848991660075663360

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

pubic works project posted:

Intruder I thought we were friends. Why you wish bad things on me? At least offer us Sam Dekkar.

I believe I mentioned "filler" already

warcrimes posted:

I have watched it, it doesn't hit his elbow. At best you can say it hit the inside of his forearm, but given that the consensus is that it was the wrist and both Harden and Green say it was the wrist I'm inclined to believe it was the wrist instead of Zaprudering it to give a noted dirty player on your favorite team a pass

Chairchucker posted:

Hey if that's your stance that's fine :shrug: But pretending it wasn't a targeted blow to an injured body part is just being a homer

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

EvanTH posted:

Noah made him a much better player by getting into tip-in position after every one of his dumb shots, but he couldn't really jump enough to do it at an all-star level anymore, which is about what's needed to make Rose functional teammate.

Is this Chicago rose or New York rose because it applies to both

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Harden also way over-sold the elbow from Artest, somehow managing to come out looking like the punk after eating a hard elbow strike to the side of the head

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Intruder posted:

Harden also way over-sold the elbow from Artest, somehow managing to come out looking like the punk after eating a hard elbow strike to the side of the head
:rolleyes:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hey this is even coming from a Rockets fan

And I'm not being sarcastic, Harden looked like a pro wrestler who just ate a belt shot

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

I believe I mentioned "filler" already

Touché, sir.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Uh no he didn't

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Intruder posted:

And I'm not being sarcastic, Harden looked like a pro wrestler who just ate a belt shot

Come on man.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Intruder posted:

Dude come on

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Metapod posted:

Uh no he didn't

Eh I'll have to watch it again, but I mostly remember a) Harden instigated the whole thing and b) he was on the ground for a really really long time

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Intruder posted:

Eh I'll have to watch it again, but I mostly remember a) Harden instigated the whole thing and b) he was on the ground for a really really long time

He had a concussion

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Paul Zuvella posted:

Butler or PG on my Celtics :circlefap:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ok upon rewatch I am willing to adjust my stance on how long he was down, forgot just how flush Artest caught him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
*warcrimes hits his secret crush's boob*
Wc: sorry about your belly
Sis: you hit my breast not my stomach
Wc: no I hit your belly
Sis: no I know where I got hit
Wc: I HIT YOUR STOMACH CHECK THE REPLAY

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Metapod posted:

*warcrimes hits his secret crush's boob*
Wc: sorry about your belly
Sis: you hit my breast not my stomach
Wc: no I hit your belly
Sis: no I know where I got hit
Wc: I HIT YOUR STOMACH CHECK THE REPLAY

lmfao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Ok upon rewatch I am willing to adjust my stance on how long he was down, forgot just how flush Artest caught him

I'm glad you are willing to change your opinion on someone staying down after being unexpectedly elbowed in the head at full strength

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Metapod posted:

I'm glad you are willing to change your opinion on someone staying down after being unexpectedly elbowed in the head at full strength

You're welcome

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Metapod posted:

by a 260 pound crazy person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's not like he got stabbed in the chest with a table leg

• Locked thread