Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

ever seen a shark crochet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

McConnell has an R next to his name in Kentucky.
He'll be in office until he dies.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
mid-march, lace window treatment, the rumble of distant trains, stations of the cross, courtesy phone

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I hope I get to be a Socket Solider instead of like some sort of living toilet.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

old.flv posted:

gorsuch does seem qualified though, no? it's just a 'stolen' position for the dems

Qualified is likely the wrong word to use. I've never considered Thomas nor Scalia as fit to sit on the SCOTUS. I don't consider Gorsuch fit for it either, and he's way younger and will end up being a sleepy reactionary fucker once hes old.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Brain Curry posted:

Shame is a way bigger weakness than lying

The gently caress? Donald Tzu?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

I have high IQ

(Incredible Quesadillas)

I just made one i call "the trump" where i piss on it and mash it under my feet and throw it in the garbage for a week, and then i served it to some dumb rear end brosef in Turlock, and he said it was the best incredible quesadilla he ever had and it should be president and now my microwave has 500 michelin stars and a hacking scandal from piss lovers r us had nothing to do with it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the selenium supplements alex jones sells are chemically similar to polonium. add fluoride from the water and its a recipe for mind control.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NecroMonster posted:

I hope I get to be a Socket Solider instead of like some sort of living toilet.

welcome to the graveyard of the good posts

please keep the leaves tousled to disguise your footsteps

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Do I even want to know what Ann Coulters health plan is?

Can I just guess and say she wants to grind up immigrants into a powder to be distributed as a cure-all?

eliminate all regulations on health insurance, including those at state/county/local level, so the free market will solve everything. it was an article she wrote in breitbart last week

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

lmao i went and had another look at that mandela effect reddit board and some of them seem to think that different word choices in different english translations of the bible are proof of their weird multiverse theory

they are very desperate to live in season two of fringe

but then again, aren't we all?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rah! posted:

I have high IQ

(Incredible Quesadillas)

I just made one i call "the trump" where i piss on it and mash it under my feet and throw it in the garbage for a week, and then i served it to some dumb rear end brosef in Turlock, and he said it was the best incredible quesadilla he ever had and it should be president and now my microwave has 500 michelin stars and a hacking scandal from piss lovers r us had nothing to do with it

i owuld like that very much

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

hope is a lie so I do not dare hope that McConnell doesn't have 50 for a rule change

but if so, hoooooo loving boooooy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rah! posted:

I have high IQ

(Incredible Quesadillas)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

welcome to the graveyard of the good posts

please keep the leaves tousled to disguise your footsteps

one toilet for each man still missing in nam

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's very possible McConnell is bluffing yeah

But hoo booy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

hope is a lie so I do not dare hope that McConnell doesn't have 50 for a rule change

Honestly, we're so far past decorum and anything mattering that I don't really see the big deal with this.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/848993783920427008

Comrade trump will bring 1000 years of rural prosperity

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

It's seems pretty clear that the republicans actually didn't expect this to happen from the reporting crashing around rn. I think they do have 50, but if they don't things are going to be hilarity.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eat my rear end in a top hat mcconnel

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Nichael posted:

Honestly, we're so far past decorum and anything mattering that I don't really see the big deal with this.

Yes you do.

Admit it!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

change my name posted:

well as the Chairman once said, theres a sucker born every minute

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

change my name posted:

the slightly smaller than large-size red book

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

TwoStepBoog posted:

In the near future, automation will be taking over more and more blue collar jobs and our government is gonna have to figure out how to handle lower class citizens losing their jobs en masse and not having income.
I do not look forward to that. Lol

are you tellin me that capitalism incentivises the reduction of hours of labor per commodity produced, thus requiring an ever growing demand in order to pay the same standard to the same number of people, which must grow even more if it is to accomodate a growing population, but this necessity of increasing demand is contradictory to the base cause of decreasing hours of labor (and therefore, pay)?

no way dude

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump inspires revolutionary leftism

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...eaking-news-bar

Holy loving poo poo

quote:

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

To be clear, I think the republicans vastly overestimated their ability to do anything with Obamacare and vastly underestimated how quickly toxic Trump would get.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

Yes you do.

Admit it!

Donald Trump is president lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
political power grows from a grabbed pussy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

OhFunny posted:

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel.

Holy loving poo poo

Betsy DeVos is Erik Prince's sister :sun:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

I would stand and applaud if democrats filibustered supreme court nominations for the entirety of trumps term and it would probably just make them look stronger because the other option is they roll over in a fight they didn't even start

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

are you tellin me that capitalism incentivises the reduction of hours of labor per commodity produced, thus requiring an ever growing demand in order to pay the same standard to the same number of people, which must grow even more if it is to accomodate a growing population?

no way dude

All I'm trying to say is eat the rich

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i come here to kick rear end and poo poo cum. and im all out of cum.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

I would stand and applaud if democrats filibustered supreme court nominations for the entirety of trumps term and it would probably just make them look stronger because the other option is they roll over in a fight they didn't even start
:same:

Russian spies don't get to make SCOTUS nominations. Except Keri Russell

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Schnorkles posted:

Betsy DeVos is Erik Prince's sister :sun:

I'm aware.

Prince gave Trump's campaign 250k.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

OhFunny posted:

Holy loving poo poo

just came here to post this, now to f5 trump's twitter until he screams about it being fake news

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

If the republicans don't have 50 votes to get rid of the judicial fillibuster, things are gonna get loving wild.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

OhFunny posted:

Holy loving poo poo

Seychelles huh?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon posted:

the faa temporary flight restriction just came out for this coming weekend's mar-a-lago trip
http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_4952.html

There's plenty of crazy and stupid going on but NOTAMs of this sort are standard operating procedure, though I'm sure the local pilots there are sick of it by now. Part of getting a pilot's license is part stick and rudder, but part of it is also knowing to look for NOTAMS etc in the area you are about to fly in/through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

change my name posted:

i can believe that. they are bunch of old ageing red guard dickheads and their kids who think trump will scare Chinese government into going back to "the good old days" and the worst leftist philosophy will rule again or some poo poo and everyone will starve to death or destroy their culture or get rickets.

• Locked thread