Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

:vince: LOOK AT THE STRIATIONS :vince:

I love the comments.

"Dude he is curling the 35 lbs".

"He's curling the same weights we do and we don't look like that."

"Struggling to curl the 35s. No wonder he losses every match."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Beyleys pure poo poo

hug life

&

family guy wacky wavy arm tube joke

&

living her childhood dream

shes a consolidation of bad lazy boring cliche poo poo

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Supreme Allah posted:

Beyleys pure poo poo

hug life

&

family guy wacky wavy arm tube joke

&

living her childhood dream

shes a consolidation of bad lazy boring cliche poo poo

Her promos sucks and his ring work is weird as gently caress. She is a very bad role model for the little girls who shouldnt be a doormat.

Alexa nearly died because her eating disorders, came back and now she is a wonderful heel.

Bayley wrote fuckiing dumb poetry about wrestling. SHE IS A LOSER!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Only thing that can save tonight's Raw is if a Roman heel turn is acknowledged from the opening moment. Otherwise, they can throw a dozen major debuts at the wall and none of them would stick for me.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
rewatching the hardyz entrance and gallows flipping out over the hardyz reveal was just fantastic

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Bayley is quite good.

(I apologize to RGL for infringement)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Heavy Metal posted:

Bayley is quite good.

(I apologize to RGL for infringement)

lmoa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GznhT__PXs

thats right

laugh my off rear end

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bayley is trash in every way you can think off.

She isn't Alexa, so that's something in her favor.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I like Bayley ok but I never got how people in this forum were saying wwe could print money with her or that she could be like the woman Hulk Hogan

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

surf rock posted:

Only thing that can save tonight's Raw is if a Roman heel turn is acknowledged from the opening moment. Otherwise, they can throw a dozen major debuts at the wall and none of them would stick for me.

Only thing that can save Raw is if Roman comes out wearing Taker's hat and says "hey look at this cool hat I found" in his dumb smarm voice

He doesn't inherit the Undertaker gimmick, he just goes around wearing the hat like an rear end in a top hat

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Bayley was always bad

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

AsInHowe posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Ramp Snake on the other hand

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Will we see the return of Shelton Benjamin tonight or tomorrow

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Ruggington posted:

Ramp Snake on the other hand

:v:

I'm excited to see what flavor of Hardyz we get tonight. And may Nak and the Revival wait until tomorrow.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

were they always called this or did bryon saxton come up with it once she moved to RAM

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I like Bayley ok but I never got how people in this forum were saying wwe could print money with her or that she could be like the woman Hulk Hogan

I thought just once they wouldn't botch every single thing they attempted for someone

I'm sorry, it won't happen again :smith:

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Supreme Allah posted:

lmoa

thats right

laugh my off rear end

The problem is they were used on Family Guy once? I hope we can still use Patrick Stewart! And yes, he should be involved in Bayley's entrance.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WadeBartender posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

AsInHowe posted:

Both of you delet this trash. Now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WadeBartender posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

:frogout:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

WadeBartender posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

If the WWE women's revolution was the civil rights movement, Alexa Bliss would be Ben Carson

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Remember those Bayley/Sasha NXT matches? Am I on crazy pills here? (that's a Zoolander joke)

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Cardboard Box posted:

i mean of course rollins wasn't going to do the curb stomp, the whole reason they scrapped that move was because of sponsors not liking a wrestler doing a literal curb stomp wasn't it

I thought it was because they didn't want kids imitating it

The curbstomp would have been the best finish for that match, but if they really don't want him doing it he should have at least used God's Last Gift like he did against Finn, that spot was hype as hell

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What other Goldberg matches were one on one that he jobbed clean with no interference whatsoever? Was this it?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Bayley is best as the lovable underdog who keeps coming up short and then finally after years wins the big one. WWE sees something work in NXT and goes full bore with it and doesn't understand why it worked in NXT.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Heavy Metal posted:

The problem is they were used on Family Guy once? I hope we can still use Patrick Stewart! And yes, he should be involved in Bayley's entrance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kcBxL7-qI

wrestling, the final frontier. these are the matches of the wrestler bayley, her continuing mission to explore strange booking decisions. To seek out new wrestlers and new ways of getting buried by them. To be boldly hosed up by a senile old man as no one has been before

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ruggington posted:

Alexa was always bad

:agreed:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heavy Metal posted:

Remember those Bayley/Sasha NXT matches? Am I on crazy pills here? (that's a Zoolander joke)

NXT counts only when is time to make HHH look good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WadeBartender posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kcBxL7-qI

wrestling, the final frontier. these are the matches of the wrestler bayley, her continuing mission to explore strange booking decisions. To seek out new wrestlers and new ways of getting buried by them. To be boldly hosed up by a senile old man as no one has been before

As long as she never gets buried like that time those barrels buried Worf, I am content.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Heavy Metal posted:

you mean the matches they spent five years rehearsing before the shows?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

im done.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thanks for the hottake good poster Chris James 2

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Thanks for the hottake good poster Chris James 2

I would rather read a thousand CJ2 posts than one of yours

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

HerraS posted:

you mean the matches they spent five years rehearsing before the shows?

Asuka and Bayley matches were good!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
man i cant believe that brock lesnar beat goldberg by using the secret strategy of 'kick out of the jackhammer @ 1 instead of being pinned by it'

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Heavy Metal posted:

Asuka and Bayley matches were good!

it doesnt take a lot of skill to ragdoll around the ring while asuka murders you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my dick dont work

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MotU posted:

man i cant believe that brock lesnar beat goldberg by using the secret strategy of 'kick out of the jackhammer @ 1 instead of being pinned by it'

You missed the "get out of the ring instead of walking into the jackhammer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

MotU posted:

That jackhammer wasn't as high or prolonged as the one that previously worked, plus Berg had been weakened by Lesnar's offense.

• Locked thread