Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

if you don't hear from me in the next few days the fierce potatoes probably got their revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

Define fierce potato

Manifisto

a rugged potato. a wild, spicy potato. maybe even an angry potato. a bit of a Spanish obsession, apparently.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Define fierce potato

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Define fierce potato

i remember seeing a pic from the hills fo ecuador with a literal rainbow of potatoes

the variety was mind boggling

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

a rugged potato. a wild, spicy potato. maybe even an angry potato. a bit of a Spanish obsession, apparently.

would you say they are bravas

Elusif

A massive problem has been encountered. Someone stole my emergency soup can from my desk!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A massive problem has been encountered. Someone stole my emergency soup can from my desk!

they had a soup emergency, cut em some slack mebbe

Elusif

Soup police? I would like to report a soup theft.

FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

they had a soup emergency, cut em some slack mebbe

soup emergencies are Serious Business. have some compassion

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Elusif

You clowns are the worst police I have ever met, let me talk to the Souperintendent.

Macnult

Campbells police
arrest this soup
the chicken noodle
is makin me feel ill

alnilam

I like to eat my soup with a little radiobread

byob historian

alnilam posted:

the sound of a bread new world

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Manifisto

ethical hamjobs posted:

would you say they are bravas

[quaffing remainder of wine] si

Elusif

The Souperintendent reports little Progresso. He has offered to bring in the Gazpacho, you know, the secret police...

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

You clowns are the worst police I have ever met, let me talk to the Souperintendent.

You haven't met many police.

Like the clown police

alnilam

The Souperintendent reports little Progresso. He has offered to bring in the Gazpacho, you know, the secret police...

vanisher

I'm just saying if I found a random can of soup in a desk I'd be wary of eating it

vanisher

I also feel like maybe we let slip the newbie requirements for their top 5 soups

vanisher

Use your noodles, gentlemen! The killer must be trained, he knew to go straight for the hearty chunks.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

if you don't hear from me in the next few days the fierce potatoes probably got their revenge

top ten anime deaths of 2017

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Fuck My Ass

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Help, I haven't posted here in so long ive forgotten how to post

Macnult

super mario batali posted:

Help, I haven't posted here in so long ive forgotten how to post

step 1: :justpost:

cda

by Hand Knit
Listen, I'm not gonna lie, I need there to be like maybe 10, 12 more people in this forum at any given time. How do we make that happen.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I'm an OG, I have a sig from LAST YEAR

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

Listen, I'm not gonna lie, I need there to be like maybe 10, 12 more people in this forum at any given time. How do we make that happen.

do we need a banner ad?

or bring your friend to byob day?

FluffieDuckie

ok yeah everyone go out to another forum and bring someone back with you

(be careful what forum you pick tho)

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

What if, hypothetically, we are not able to make other forum friends because, hypothetically, we've never made a good post outside of BYOB? All hypothetical of course

FluffieDuckie

I Was The Fury posted:

What if, hypothetically, we are not able to make other forum friends because, hypothetically, we've never made a good post outside of BYOB? All hypothetical of course

ok i see there's a flaw in my plan

Elusif

I am back from my punishment for seeking the sandwich secrets. Also I found out which coworker took my soup. I thought of informing my souperiors, but I think I will let the idea stew some more.

FluffieDuckie

wait i know. let's have an open house

Elusif

Our house is always open, how much more open can it get?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

We're gonna blow this house wiiiiiiiiide open

FluffieDuckie

it's going to be the kind of open house where bypassers get dragged in against their will and tied to a chair

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's going to be the kind of open house where bypassers get dragged in against their will and tied to a chair

I'm up for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

kinky

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!