Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if anyone wants to mail me some batteries in a ziploc slam that pm button.

Pfft. Like you would know what to do.

future ghost posted:

lemme tell you about AAA batteries and the federal government, Morty

That actually kind of fits. (Lady and Picture in place of my first and middle name obviously)
'Now I will tell you- Lady Picture, LA-DY PIC-TURE- and you've got to believe it Lady- Lady Picture- I am the only one that knows this...'

I once asked why I don't have a godfather. Turns out it's him. Always kinda wondered if that's why he'd call and be so specific about my given name

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

LadyPictureShow posted:

That actually kind of fits. (Lady and Picture in place of my first and middle name obviously)
'Now I will tell you- Lady Picture, LA-DY PIC-TURE- and you've got to believe it Lady- Lady Picture- I am the only one that knows this...'

I once asked why I don't have a godfather. Turns out it's him. Always kinda wondered if that's why he'd call and be so specific about my given name

I need you to shove them way up into your butthole, Morty.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Will everyone shut the gently caress up about the Dr. Pepper thing. You guys are ruining an interesting thing and you've gone into creepy mode and you're going to get the thread shut down. I'm content with sarlacc greedo, as well as the dead animals and dogs to determine she's lost it.

This is seriously hosed up dude and I'm concerned. Can't the police enforce a restraining order? Can't you call someone to say she's harassing you and is, like.... well it sounds like she needs some serious loving help. As entertaining and funny as it is, it's also pretty sad and scary.

Please, for the love of god..... do NOT put the lotion in the basket.

edit:

I think he needs a team of men-at-arms.

This is a classic outcry for help. Your should really be talking to a professional. I suggest scheduling an appointment with the famous Dr. Pepper.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I suggest scheduling an appointment with the famous Dr. Pepper.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i offer no explanation sorry guys

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Lol nice shadow

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

1gnoirents posted:

5'd

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

1gnoirents posted:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

I love this thread.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Junkyard Poodle posted:

This is a classic outcry for help. Your should really be talking to a professional. I suggest scheduling an appointment with the famous Dr. Pepper.

God dammit guys, stop making this even more hilarious.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Stay safe butthole greedo

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Menstrual Show posted:

Stay safe butthole greedo

i could probably start another thread with just her insane texts from the past week

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harakiri Potter posted:

i could probably start another thread with just her insane texts from the past week

Post em

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Harakiri Potter posted:

You should and then we can pretend it's SA but 12 years ago with a funny thread

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Harakiri Potter posted:

:justpost:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Blue Train posted:

What do you think is going in the bottles

:cumpolice:
All terrain cum vehicle

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Harakiri Potter posted:

You should start another thread. You deserve the credit

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Impressive that there is an autocorrect mistake with the spaced letters

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I like American dick :shrug:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Say Nothing posted:

And later on in the series Itachi comes back from the dead. Russian kid was a bit premature with that suicide.

wow he really jumped to a conclusion

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Lol keep them coming this is great

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

By the way OP you should look into how your state handles involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, there's a pretty good chance that your schizo friend qualifies.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

turn off the TV posted:

By the way OP you should look into how your state handles involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, there's a pretty good chance that your schizo friend qualifies.

I don't think she'd be able to text him from inside an institution, so...

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Harakiri Potter posted:

feel free dude cause:

Faffel posted:

You should and then we can pretend it's SA but 12 years ago with a funny thread

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

el B posted:

He won't be able to post any more texts if he's dead.

I'm also going to guess that this girl has anosognosia, where their brain is so hosed from schizophrenia that they can't even realize that anything is wrong. From what I understand this can persist even when the most obvious outward symptoms have abated, so people who are apparently in remission stop taking their medication and relapse.

I guess I just don't really think it's that funny that someone's mind basically implodes to the point where they lose any semblance of who they are or any sense of reality, for no other reason than having bad luck with genes.

It was pretty uncool watching my grandfather's mind slowly slip away while he became more and more abusive to my grandmother.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

el B posted:

Maybe she can get a greedo institution that keeps her inside, butt allows her to poke her head out and say what's up.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

el B posted:

think of all the primo star wars merch she could smuggle in though

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

turn off the TV posted:

It was pretty uncool watching my grandfather's mind slowly slip away while he became more and more abusive to my grandmother.

Mental illness is always tragic :(

I do hope this girl can be treated, I can't imagine how she's living if all her thoughts are as addled as her writing. Also HP probably doesn't deserve to be maimed or killed by her when it comes to it.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

it's tough to do here. i'll give you an example.

i get a call from the police. she had been arrested for an incident at an antiques shop where she got into a loud argument with the shop keeper. actually, this story is completely nuts and well, she got into a really loud argument with the shopkeeper, who by the way, is another completely insane person. he physically throws her out. she was walking around the shop and talking really loud about how only gay people collect hummels and that blue wedgwood is what faggots eat off of. this place had a lot of old china.

so the guy who owns the shop... who was previously incarcerated for stabbing some dude with an AFRICAN THROWING KNIFE just violates his probation and decides to square off and fight outside. this crazy little bitch maced him and then beat him with a car antenna and then jumped all over a car (lawsuit later for that). they arrest both. by the way, she's about 100 pounds soaking wet. she goes to jail. i don't think this is her first episode involving the cops, but it was close to it.

one of the cops decided to look into a psychiatric evaluation and tries to pump her for information. she just said she had family in carthage. right now her family was traveling, according to her. so this cop calls me up and he's like oh yeah, we got your girlfriend down here, she seems a little out of sorts, there's some concerns we have, do you have any family contact for her parents, siblings? she says they live in carthage. she comes across as calm and collected now.

"first i heard of it" i said. i never knew anything about anyone but her brothers but she grew up local. there's no carthage anywhere near here. so i'm in the station because this is one of the first times she had a crazy meltdown. she says gushing "HANNIBAL IS HERE" and the cop is like "you said your name was.... harry?" and i said "i just figured out where carthage is" and did the point at my head with my finger and rotate it-crazy face thing while she is hugging me with her arms and legs. and the cop says "yeah, apparently it's in mississippi. learn something new every day"

this is what i'm working with.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Harakiri Potter posted:

i get a call from the police. she had been arrested for an incident at an antiques shop where she got into a loud argument with the shop keeper. actually, this story is completely nuts and well, she got into a really loud argument with the shopkeeper, who by the way, is another completely insane person. he physically throws her out. she was walking around the shop and talking really loud about how only gay people collect hummels and that blue wedgwood is what faggots eat off of. this place had a lot of old china.

so the guy who owns the shop... who was previously incarcerated for stabbing some dude with an AFRICAN THROWING KNIFE just violates his probation and decides to square off and fight outside. this crazy little bitch maced him and then beat him with a car antenna and then jumped all over a car (lawsuit later for that). they arrest both. by the way, she's about 100 pounds soaking wet. she goes to jail. i don't think this is her first episode involving the cops, but it was close to it.

one of the cops decided to look into a psychiatric evaluation and tries to pump her for information. she just said she had family in carthage. right now her family was traveling, according to her. so this cop calls me up and he's like oh yeah, we got your girlfriend down here, she seems a little out of sorts, there's some concerns we have, do you have any family contact for her parents, siblings? she says they live in carthage. she comes across as calm and collected now.

"first i heard of it" i said. i never knew anything about anyone but her brothers but she grew up local. there's no carthage anywhere near here. so i'm in the station because this is one of the first times she had a crazy meltdown. she says gushing "HANNIBAL IS HERE" and the cop is like "you said your name was.... harry?" and i said "i just figured out where carthage is" and did the point at my head with my finger and rotate it-crazy face thing while she is hugging me with her arms and legs. and the cop says "yeah, apparently it's in mississippi. learn something new every day"

:stare:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

If I were a ghost, I'd follow her around.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Harakiri Potter posted:

only gay people collect hummels and that blue wedgwood is what faggots eat off of.

I work at a goodwill can confirm.

Also jeez yeah I don't expect great mental health awareness in Mississippi

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

turn off the TV posted:

He won't be able to post any more texts if he's dead.

I'm also going to guess that this girl has anosognosia, where their brain is so hosed from schizophrenia that they can't even realize that anything is wrong. From what I understand this can persist even when the most obvious outward symptoms have abated, so people who are apparently in remission stop taking their medication and relapse.

I guess I just don't really think it's that funny that someone's mind basically implodes to the point where they lose any semblance of who they are or any sense of reality, for no other reason than having bad luck with genes.

It's a funny in a human frailty kind of way. There but for the grace of God goes I.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Harakiri Potter posted:

I'm pretty sure that in most places a person being involuntarily hospitalized doesn't need to commit a crime. From the sounds of it you can go pretty far with just "this person is diagnosed with schizophrenia, is no longer receiving treatment, and is sending me death threats."

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Mental illness is always tragic :(

Yeah, one of the moments that bothered me the most was when I was at a psych hospital for a few days. One of the other patients there was schizophrenic and would just spout the most bizarre, horrible and racist things. He had pretty much no real understanding of anything happening around him, and would mostly just spend hours and hours watching old western TV shows. Then there was a single day where he was completely lucid, and acted absolutely nothing like he had been. He was polite to everyone and apologized for the things he had said during the days prior, and seemed to feel kind of guilty about it.

The next day he was back to talking circles about hate crimes, ISIS, Russians, Gunsmoke, and calling people niggers.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 12, 2017

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ever since Reagan closed all the mental asylums, it's actually really really hard to get someone institutionalized for a meaningful amount of time. If she manages to have lucid moments they'll probably just hold her until she is lucid then kick her out, if they even decide to take her.

This is also why we have so many schizophrenic homeless folk.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I work at a goodwill can confirm.

Also jeez yeah I don't expect great mental health awareness in Mississippi

Yeah does not look good

Despite wanting to see Greedo and the good Dr in more interesting situations, it does look like that site can at least help you get in contact with the right people to get her the help that she needs.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:stonklol:

Dear god I hope you don't get murdered HP.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Been around these forums for a long time, but ain't never, ever, thought I would see a greedo in a butthole

OP, please stay safe and maybe install auto-defense turrets or some poo poo before you wake up with your roommates head on your chest and your body sewn to the floor

• Locked thread