Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

yeah but it's ten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
the boys are back

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Breadallelogram posted:

yeah but it's ten

Give the cum boys all of your money

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Give the cum boys all of your money

https://youtu.be/PaXikmzQX_I

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Can they get the Shittown guy on Cum town

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
podcast is great.

is mullen or stav's comedy any good?

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
Yeah I actually like Stav's standup, he seems to put effort into writing bits that work on stage. Nick is good when he tries, but I've seen a few videos where he really underperforms. There's one roast battle on youtube where he just get destroyed

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I really liked the Roast Battle he did with Stav.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new patreon ep with cuck metzger filling in for stav is up :yeah:

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

we'll if today is the day I have to sub paetron for cumtown.....

lol almost 1k people pay the "nazi tier"

incoherent fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Apr 3, 2017

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

incoherent posted:

lol almost 1k people pay the "nazi tier"

if you subbed before a certain point you got automatically bumped up without having to pay more

i can't believe they called it race cum and not cum wars

mbt fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 3, 2017

coathat
May 21, 2007

bango skank posted:

new patreon ep with cuck metzger filling in for stav is up :yeah:

He's loving awful

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

who is the old man without jokes and where is my precious stav

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

coathat posted:

He's loving awful

yeah that was a bad ep

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bango skank posted:

yeah that was a bad ep

Both of his episodes are by far the worst ones. He's so loving boring

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

HolePisser1982 posted:

He spent a lot of time complaining about political correctness gone mad on his first appearance, didn't he?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

prefect posted:

He spent a lot of time complaining about political correctness gone mad on his first appearance, didn't he?

A sobering reminder that exposure to opie & anthony causes irreversible retardation in adults

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

HolePisser1982 posted:

A sobering reminder that exposure to opie & anthony causes irreversible retardation in adults

I really liked Nick's description of Anthony -- a super-funny guy until he starts bringing up politics. It's a shame when people go wrong like that.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

The only new poo poo in there was that bad discussion on The Room. The rest was all rehashed.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Kurt used to be hilarious, I think his constant twitter battles with 'SJWs' broke his brain. Or prolonged exposure to Sherrod.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Talking to Nick about a movie he refuses to watch was a good bit.

Nick has been funny as Race Wars guest but Kurt is very flat.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I happen to be listening to the first (?) Kurt Metzger ep at the moment. He's not very funny, there's just a lot of ranting. So Nick has to reflexively be intelligent and reasoned in opposition

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the first one with metzger is the only episode I've ever bailed on, he started ranting about false rape accusations or some other MRA poo poo right out the gate and it was just tedious

this one I listened to all the way through, probably only because I had nothing else in the queue and my car's antenna is broken

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Wasn't there an episode with the regular three plus a female comedian and the whole time they just talk about some UCB guy who was accused of sexual assault and there's no jokes at all? Forget which episode that was but it sucked.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Wasn't there an episode with the regular three plus a female comedian and the whole time they just talk about some UCB guy who was accused of sexual assault and there's no jokes at all? Forget which episode that was but it sucked.

ep 15

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

My favorite Kurt thing is when he comes into a topic incredibly fired up but also completely wrong and he immediately backs down when offered any kind of resistance

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
https://mobile.twitter.com/SarahLerner/status/847153535754027009

cum town subreddit dug this up

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Twitter and the internet are so fuckin good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hell yes

Production
Jun 11, 2001
It's the person who runs the alternate universe President Hillary account. What a pair of people to be in the same Lyft.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

i dont get it

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

:lol:

Production posted:

It's the person who runs the alternate universe President Hillary account. What a pair of people to be in the same Lyft.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

e: holy christ her whole feed is the dumbest poo poo. An article about Samantha Bee comparing Hilary Clinton to Hermione Granger.

Stan Taylor fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 7, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Oh my god I'm so happy this was found. I really want to hear her lovely podcast.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

The_Rob posted:

Oh my god I'm so happy this was found. I really want to hear her lovely podcast.

Sarah Lerner posted:

Hellbent is the brainchild of childhood friends Devon Handy and Sarah Lerner. After the election of Donald Trump, they got together over lunch for the first time in almost 10 years to check in with each other and make sure they weren’t actually taking crazy pills. While catching up, they hatched a plan to bring their snappy repertoire, impressive curse word vocabulary, and disdain for "Bernie Bros" to the internet.

the title of the latest episode: "WHITE MEN NEED TO SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP."

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ham_sanitizer posted:

the title of the latest episode: "WHITE MEN NEED TO SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP."

Holy poo poo it's even worse than I expected.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
did the cum boys make fun of her or somethin?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

did the cum boys make fun of her or somethin?

adam talks about sharing a cab with an insane woman in the new ep (Foody for thought) and ppl found who it was

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Glad at the recent episode and how we now have all available data on Stavros' phimosis dick and cool balls.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

adam talks about sharing a cab with an insane woman in the new ep (Foody for thought) and ppl found who it was

I knew once I heard the bit someone would find the person. i'm surprised how tame\the responses are @ her. Well, give it a day or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

I clicked on one of her recent pictures and compulsively said "eww" out loud even though I'm in a room by myself

• Locked thread