Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Lastgirl posted:

Idiots: omg i cant believe you want people to die, how horrible r u

nite crew: stfu bitch everyone dies dry yer eyes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

You guys need to understand that the left mocking the right brutally and being totally relentlessly cruel and aggressive on all social media is breaking the brains of a lot of the pudding heads because this is something they've never had to deal with before.

The left needs to get even more angry and cruel. It's the only thing these people respect or even acknowledge. If they hate us but we call them Nazis and box them out of all non-safespaces and hamstring their party when they have absolute power, they will not feel so bad about staying home, because all they recognize is strength and hate

:same:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Schnorkles posted:

isn't this a canadian thing

Probably?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I thought Mark Wahlberg campaigned for Obama, or did I misremember that

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

if you google private man it turns out he was a pua blogger. hes negging angels in heaven now

"i like how your halo is all crooked it looks cute that way"

wait, he was a pua?

:lol: not only do i not feel bad about him dying but i want to know where he's buried to piss on his grave

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

You guys need to understand that the left mocking the right brutally and being totally relentlessly cruel and aggressive on all social media is breaking the brains of a lot of the pudding heads because this is something they've never had to deal with before.

The left needs to get even more angry and cruel. It's the only thing these people respect or even acknowledge. If they hate us but we call them Nazis and box them out of all non-safespaces and hamstring their party when they have absolute power, they will not feel so bad about staying home, because all they recognize is strength and hate

i dunno how many maga voters in rural fuckstik idaho or whatever read my savage twitter owns

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

if you google private man it turns out he was a pua blogger. hes negging angels in heaven now

*points toward hell* you know I could leave any time and you'd be stuck up here literally forever without me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

It's amazing that Private Woman put up with that. He was loving gross.

Gringostar posted:

your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter
I already called being his campaign manager like 5000 Trump Thread Chronicle pages back.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a real chump posted:

i dunno how many maga voters in rural fuckstik idaho or whatever read my savage twitter owns

cyberbullying the fash is real and strong and my friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JA2bv3AchI

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
*puts on sunglasses*

WHADDUAH WHADDUAH GOTTA DO TO WAKE YOU UP

*flies off into space*

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i think they mainly post on freep and pray for the orange incel two corinthians man

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
and also film myself pissing on his grave and sent a copy of it to his kids on every anniversary of his death

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a real chump posted:

How stupid are the people of Iowa Idaho though?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

militancy is p good if you can also recruit people who aren't already on a side and build strength in numbers. That's really the only thing that matters when deciding how horrible and hateful to be

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i skimmed through hsi blog and going down you see him planning his going away party at a bar because he was in stage 4 liver cancer

and for a second i felt sympathetic but then the article posted before "my going away party" is "in defense of pua" and i didnt feel so bad anymore

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Where's the one-eyed Vietnamese skull?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like after the inauguration protests every right winger I knew was all up in arms about aaahhhh the tolerant left they're the real terrorists

Then Richard Spencer getting cold cocked became a meme and they saw the left get SUPER PUMPED UP at the thought of beating Nazis senseless, and then a lot of them stopped and have been radio silent ever since. The few who kept at it stopped once Milo got firebombed right after they all stood up for him. They recognize strength and fear it, and then right after their own party gets cucked by itself and they look even stupider

They value their own comfort above all other things and it's critical we make it clear to them that if the cost of engaging is the loss of a comfortable and private life

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i don't really recommend feeling bad like at all for any reason at any time so

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the shirt is fake news

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gringostar posted:

and also film myself pissing on his grave and sent a copy of it to his kids on every anniversary of his death

how are you going to do that? youtube? a dvd slipped through the mail slot?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I'm glad.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

how are you going to do that? youtube? a dvd slipped through the mail slot?

i'm an ideas man

don't bring me down when i'm on a roll

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i thought wahlberg was left but thats probably because he was in the liberal version of the american sniper film where he gets frame dfor killing the president by a big evil oil executive

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
what's milo bartokomous or whatever up to these days?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

What's real

i'm

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

as a chief concern man specializing in the white working class, let me be clear here:

the white working class is dangling off a cliff and its crucial that we give them a hand up. if you get near them and they start screaming about sharia law or messicans, however, feel free to insult them until they lose their grip and fall screaming into a pit of their own making. owning CHUDs and nazis is an act of patriotism and their collected pain and eventual death owns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been through a few cycles of RWM forced outrage and right now, if the right weren't cowed, they would be spamming lovely memes about how no Republican ever blocked a Dem nominee and how Susan Rice is a war criminal, and to be fair I've seen a few try it

It didn't go well for them

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i post therefore i am

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

like after the inauguration protests every right winger I knew was all up in arms about aaahhhh the tolerant left they're the real terrorists

Then Richard Spencer getting cold cocked became a meme and they saw the left get SUPER PUMPED UP at the thought of beating Nazis senseless, and then a lot of them stopped and have been radio silent ever since. The few who kept at it stopped once Milo got firebombed right after they all stood up for him. They recognize strength and fear it, and then right after their own party gets cucked by itself and they look even stupider

They value their own comfort above all other things and it's critical we make it clear to them that if the cost of engaging is the loss of a comfortable and private life

It's amazing how shellshocked they instantly became at being treated the way they treat others

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

i turd therefore i fuzz

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh word this is the victory party?

*brings drinks*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

It's amazing how shellshocked they instantly became at being treated the way they treat others

It's their greatest fear, and it's why they're absofuckinglutely terrified of becoming a minority group despite how much time they spend complaining about how great minorities have it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chris James 2 posted:

most a lot of homophobic masculinity is rooted in men being afraid of being treated how they like to treat women

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
uhh

uhhh

*scrambles through notes on my desk*

maga-man? is that something????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

*brings drinks*

yep, trump is prez!!!!!!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Fear is the first taste of defeat

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

*brings drinks*

earth isnt crashed into the sun yet my dude

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

*brings drinks*

Turtle man ain't dead yet, but you weren't wrong to bring a drink

I should've gotten a bottle of bourbon last night :( I got some cheap wine instead but my phone bill drafted earlier than usual so now I'm overdrawn and out of booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Al! posted:

yep, trump is prez!!!!!!!!

good news.

for JEB!

• Locked thread