Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Has anyone made chili with szechuan flower peppers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Nutella on toast with a fried egg between them. tasty as hell, but I'll never have another so long as I live, because I want to live.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

I think I can smell that couch through the Internet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Groke posted:

I think I can smell that couch through the Internet.

Turn on your television set.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

CommissarMega posted:

Nutella on toast with a fried egg between them. tasty as hell, but I'll never have another so long as I live, because I want to live.

Add kaya

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Think this goes back to a time where it was okay to pick on the mentally challenged but I remembered a regular in an older version of this thread. He was like a 20 somthing that had an masculine obsession with being John Cena and had a freakout when someone caloed John Cena gay. I think he was also the guy that flippd his car on the highway and immditaly taped himself blaming Brinna Woo (spelling, gamer gate target) for trying to assassinate him.

Who was that, are they okay now?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This dude?

http://jezebel.com/a-man-is-making-bizarre-terrifying-youtube-videos-abou-1683221832/amp

No clue what he became though.

E: oh right apparently that all was a comedian's hoax
http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/24/8099531/gamergate-jace-connors-threats-comedian-hoax

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 13:18 on Apr 5, 2017

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Munchables posted:

You called?

This but unironically

Friend you haven't lived until you have a peanut butter and pickle sandwich with a nice tall glass of milk. Use dill spears.

Edit: also put peanut butter on top and bottom

neonbregna has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Apr 5, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Why not go all the way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rnA0gaAvk

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Awww, Chucky and Tiffany together after all these years. And they adopted all those misfit toys!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I appreciate your effort but I will not sully my youtube recommendations

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Is it me, or is that collar restricting circulation to his head?

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Toast Museum posted:

Is it me, or is that collar restricting circulation to his head?

Not enough.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fathis Munk posted:

Chili has beans.

Cocoa beans.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I appreciate your effort but I will not sully my youtube recommendations

Skipping to a random point in the video and transcribing what I hear:

*long puff*

*fiddles with pipe*

"Now some of the cons to having a sex doll: for some people it may be kinda awkward, somewhat socially awkward, yes, and creepy. She doesn't love you back, she doesn't claw the poo poo out of your back with her nails, she doesn't bite your neck..."

nael
Sep 10, 2009
Chop up some Jalepenos, mix them into peanut butter and put it on a burger with a fried egg.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

chitoryu12 posted:

"Now some of the cons to having a sex doll: for some people it may be kinda awkward, somewhat socially awkward, yes, and creepy. She doesn't love you back, she doesn't claw the poo poo out of your back with her nails, she doesn't bite your neck..."

Those last two sound like good reasons to recreationally procreate with other adult and consenting humans tbh.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

nael posted:

Chop up some Jalepenos, mix them into peanut butter and put it on a burger with a fried egg.

Oh god yes, you're saying all the right things.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Of course Brody wouldn't drink, look how poor Quint ended up.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Awful atheist video. He really tries very hard to be funny/quirky in a poorly edited video:

https://youtu.be/WQyCChCppvc

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

There is something about these guys that amuses/irritates me so much every time.

The following is a list of what you are allowed to do. Wait, where are you going? Slut. I'm going my OWN way.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What if... we are the AUG?

https://twitter.com/mollysavage/status/791526282102059008

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jon pop/Dare found a girlfriend?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

nael posted:

It's not a hamburger unless it has a slice of beetroot in it.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

purple death ray posted:

I was thinking Gurf, but those are solid possibilities.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Display pictures" sounds like something a middle-aged aunt would say

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

purple death ray posted:

Dare is way too bonkers to maintain a relationship (and lives with his parents iirc), but Gurf is a distinct possibility. That or one of the perennial GBS superstars who eat bans/probabtions on a regular basis (DGSW, nooner)

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

He saved her loving life by making her quit smoking!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Con #1: Turns out it's illegal to cast Piertotum Locomotor on sex dolls

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

CeramicPig posted:

I gradually made the transition to plain tea and water at work and I wasn't sure if the tea was hindering me at all so it's good to know it isn't :) I transitioned off of sugar with stevia, then honey, then nothing. Ive been drinking it straight for a while now. I prefer sweeter, dessert flavored teas but those are usually flavored with cocoa powder/beans, or dried fruits.

If you like licorice, Egyptian Licorice Yogi Tea is quite naturally sweet and I don't think it has a ton of fruit, if any. I often use it to kill a sugar craving.

e; Whoops, that was from four pages ago. Have this pile of amazing:

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 01:04 on Apr 6, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

IamnotJoe posted:

Not enough.

This guy looks like the kind of person who hits on you by saying "I bet no one ever compliments your intelligence :smug:" and looks at you like they just expect your panties to explode into confetti right then and there from how AWESOME and WOKE they are.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The shocking part is the wedding ring.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If you like licorice, Egyptian Licorice Yogi Tea is quite naturally sweet and I don't think it has a ton of fruit, if any. I often use it to kill a sugar craving.

I like your sleeves

They're real big

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

There are few things better than cheap dance recital costumes.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

AlbieQuirky posted:

There are few things better than cheap dance recital costumes.

You ain't kidding:

Looking like a pineapple onstage is every girl's dream, isn't it?

This kind of owns.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

This kind of owns.

They're called Isis wings, and yes, in the right hands they can look pretty rad.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

THAT'S IGNORANT Isis didn't have wings! :colbert: JK they are pretty as gently caress and I would add them to all my regular clothes if I wasn't already the weirdest thing most people in my neighborhood have ever seen.

ninja edit: I'm wrong, she is totally depicted as having wings sometimes and I am dumb.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I love her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I would add them to all my regular clothes if I wasn't already the weirdest thing most people in my neighborhood have ever seen.

tell me more about your fedora

• Locked thread