Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

randler rolls up on his vacay to the us on the Pennsylvania Dutch

"hark! could any of you fine anglos direct me to the nearest cold stone creamery?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Randler posted:

I bet you get really upset when people laugh at the "I'm totally Irish, y'all" fratboys on St. Patrick's Day as well. :allears:

what, no

hating on dumb white people is objectively good, herr randler

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the gently caress is it with places always using fedex when they don't give you a choice

why yes i would love to wait a week and a half for a package that would otherwise arrive in two days

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

stone cold posted:

"hark! could any of you fine anglos direct me to the nearest cold stone creamery?"

Don't forget to post a fat dog.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

guys are you as excited about privatised air traffic control as i am

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Bueno Papi posted:

Don't forget to post a fat dog.

Cease to Hope posted:

NO MODS, NO DOGS, NO MASTERS

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HAMILTON—Police are using a few puns in an effort to bring attention to a large lettuce theft in Hamilton.

In a release Tuesday, they ask the public to “romaine calm” after the heist.

Investigators say a truck and refrigerated trailer containing $45,000 worth of lettuce was taken sometime between 8 p.m. on March 31 and 4 p.m. on April 1.

They say the truck was driven to Toronto, where the truck was left behind, but the trailer and the lettuce is still missing.

The Ontario licence plate attached to the trailer is P9002D.

On social media they’re asking the public to “lettuce know if you have any tips.”

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lettuce is like $1/head here, how the gently caress do you get $45,000 worth into a single truck

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

stone cold posted:

hilarious that randler the german assumes all americans are anglos anyways

pretty cute, in a super provincial racist way i guess

I assume Randler is using the social and behavioral sense of Anglohood, so that it covers a lot of people who aren't genetically Anglo and doesn't cover a lot of people who are

Like my ancestry is in fact not Anglo but I'm sure Randler would consider me one

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
or perhaps, he's referring to language

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/yokotaro/status/849292882741567488

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

exmarx posted:

or perhaps, he's referring to language

I don't speak very good Angle, as my math grades will attest

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

I don't speak very good Angle, as my math grades will attest
i believe you are right

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

This being a Japanese title with a single-playthrough story means our masters in Japan are very wary about it. Sharing is currently blocked through the native PS4 UI. However, if you do plan on streaming, video guidelines above apply except length. If you decide to stream past 7/7 (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED), you do so at the risk of being issued a content ID claim or worse, a channel strike/account suspension.

That being said, Persona 5 is a super special case for us and we’re in ongoing discussion about how our policies may evolve in the future. Thanks for reading and good luck in the Metaverse.

:wtc:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Avshalom posted:

lettuce is like $1/head here, how the gently caress do you get $45,000 worth into a single truck

gonna guess that lettuce in springtime Canada might be a bit more pricey. plus it could be fancy romaine

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:laffo: russian players have troubles logging into eve online because the state did ban some amazon cdn nodes due to glaring incompetence

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-910So8UWM

strong box office performance with whopping 7 quid

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

:laffo: russian players have troubles logging into eve online because the state did ban some amazon cdn nodes due to glaring incompetence

Banning access to EVE sounds like good policy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Avshalom posted:

What kind of truck can't fit 45000 heads of lettuce?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, every citizen and permanent resident of an anglophone country or client state thereof (I.e. Commonwealth) is an Anglo.

Non-anglophone populations in those countries might be exempt on a case by case basis. Largely dependant on the intensity of their independance movements.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
genetically i'm like 90% anglo and i'm angry about it. angly

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Randler posted:

Also, every citizen and permanent resident of an anglophone country or client state thereof (I.e. Commonwealth) is an Anglo.

Non-anglophone populations in those countries might be exempt on a case by case basis. Largely dependant on the intensity of their independance movements.

I can accept that all residents of anglophone countries are Anglos as long as we note that some of us are more Anglo than others, and that many non-anglophone Anglos can be found in countries throughout the world.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

I can accept that all residents of anglophone countries are Anglos as long as we note that some of us are more Anglo than others, and that many non-anglophone Anglos can be found in countries throughout the world.

anglo is a state of mind

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

anglo is a state of mind

exactly

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ayyy lmao

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/481278545885663232

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

stone cold posted:

If Randler goes to my neck of the woods I'm giving him a wedgie

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

truly, they could not have reneged on the deal and brought them back in

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WoodrowSkillson posted:

truly, they could not have reneged on the deal and brought them back in

"Declared" is the key word. It was always the point of contention.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Volkerball posted:

"Declared" is the key word. It was always the point of contention.

Russia probably helped move the poo poo out, presented the sparkling clean warehouses to stupid UN/US investigators, and just trucked them back in the next day.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Russia probably helped move the poo poo out, presented the sparkling clean warehouses to stupid UN/US investigators, and just trucked them back in the next day.

They didn't even have to do that. The regime refused to allow access to certain places, and the OPCW discovered traces of VX in some facilities despite no VX being produced by the regime iirc. People were just like oh well, take what they will give us. The deal had no teeth at all.

Unrelated.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

They didn't even have to do that. The regime refused to allow access to certain places, and the OPCW discovered traces of VX in some facilities despite no VX being produced by the regime iirc. People were just like oh well, take what they will give us. The deal had no teeth at all.

Unrelated.

:eyepop:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/rmc031/status/849657569517993985

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Getting a paying job isn't an acceptable option, unpaid jobs are fine tho

Your choices are debt or murder

Rhesus Pieces fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Apr 5, 2017

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

god he's such a piece of poo poo

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I fail to see what issues that would even address

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

Rex-Goliath posted:

good way to explicitly self-own saying the education you're providing isn't sufficient

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

V. Illych L. posted:

the issue of poor and minority students getting diplomas of course

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I am beginning to suspect malice being the reason there is no charge number for helping new hires getting up to speed. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I am beginning to suspect malice being the reason there is no charge number for helping new hires getting up to speed. :smith:
this is what you get for working with neutrons

• Locked thread