Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im the uss geraldo rivera hat

#alcaponesvault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

thanks i like skeletons too

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Scionix posted:

gently caress paul f tompkins they should put andy daly on every single comedy bang bang episode until the end of time

:Whynotboth:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bernie witnessing two skellingtons in a boat

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
imo the Pepsi ad isn't the worst thing they've done

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/753743800422522880

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
missed the best part of that article

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

prefect posted:

Who dat?

Marion Le Pen (above) is a french MP, part of the FN party and niece of Marine Le Pen

Marine Le Pen (below) is the current leader of FN and candidate for President in the upcoming French election

both are related to the founder of the party Jean-Marie Le Pen (daughter and granddaughter)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CortezFantastic posted:

missed the best part of that article

i like the robot waiter and cryo tube guy more

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

Marion Le Pen (above) is a french MP, part of the FN party and niece of Marine Le Pen

Marine Le Pen (below) is the current leader of FN and candidate for President in the upcoming French election

both are related to the founder of the party Jean-Marie Le Pen (daughter and granddaughter)

btw Marine threw her own father out of the party he founded because he was too racist

vive la france!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

mannerup posted:

Aha. I did not know about Marion. (Also, what kind of name is "Marine"?)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

prefect posted:

she's french

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Huh, I guess they're rebooting the Walking Dead

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SpaceGoku posted:

she's french

yah

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

prefect posted:

it's a pretty recent popular name, it means "of the sea" (it also has kind of military connotations, because the French Navy is called la Marine)

it's also not her real name, her real name is... Marion, like her niece

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr4RYY7Mpw4

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/849595422888914945

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ed Henry and James Rosen are the two wormiest weaseliest whiniest shitheads in the Fox "reporter" stable

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

In the shadow of the old flag factory, Craig Slabornik sits whittling away on a rusty nail, his only hobby since the plant shut down. He is an American like millions of Americans, and he has no regrets about pulling the lever for Donald Trump in November — twice, in fact, which Craig says is just more evidence of the voter fraud plaguing the country. Craig is a contradiction, but he does not know it.

Each morning he arrives at the Blue Plate Diner and tries to make sense of it all. The regulars are already there. Lydia Borkle lives in an old shoe in the tiny town of Tempe Work Only, Ariz., where the factory has just rusted away into a pile of gears and dust. The jobs were replaced by robots, not shipped overseas, but try telling Lydia that. (I did, very slowly and patiently, I thought, but she still became quite brusque.) Her one lifeline was an Obama-era jobs training program, but she says that she does not regret her vote for Trump and likes what he says about business. She makes a point of telling me that she is not racist, but I think she probably is, a little.

Their waiter is David Mattress, a sentient robot who will be shut down if Trump’s budget is put into practice. He loves Trump, insofar as love is possible for him. When asked “Don’t you realize the contradiction of this position?” the other regulars leap up and shout at me because the last time this question was posed to him, David short-circuited and emitted large quantities of smoke. “First that magazine writer,” Linda scolds me, gesturing to a table in the corner where six other journalists sit writing versions of this same article, “now you.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/04/04/every-story-i-have-read-about-trump-supporters-in-the-past-week/

Hahahha

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i guess A E S T H E T I C S finally went mainstream

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:bisonyes:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I honestly don't get the point of the Trump WH response to syria gassing their own citizens being "the previous administration was so spineless that they allowed these things to happen; no we will not be retaliating"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Posting this to the YLLS shoe thread

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I honestly don't get the point of the Trump WH response to syria gassing their own citizens being "the previous administration was so spineless that they allowed these things to happen; no we will not be retaliating"

It's the smartest response, given the situation. I'll actually be impressed if they stick with it and weather the first foreign policy crisis.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Kelly's war on leggings/yoga pants is fantastic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

1) obama bad
2) and furthermore,

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wheres the fuckin tweet

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/849612431471108096

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/849614980152512512

Niels is really excited about what's going down in the senate today.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
WIGGLE

WIGGLE

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I thought they'd already determined that the type of chemical bombs used were dropped from planes? I didn't know the terrorists had their own air force? lol

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

The Nastier Nate posted:

I know I'm late to tactical tomahawk chat but there are 2 problems here.

1) Any woman that can afford $455 for a purse tomahawk probably won't want to keep one in her purse because it would shred the lining and
2) The problem with a $455 throwing weapon is that if you throw it, you have to be sure you'll get it back. That's why ninja stars are so cheap.

Friend, this is not a problem if you have the Tactical Kevlar Purse (currently on offer at $2,600) which has ample space for a tomahawk and contains 50ft of steel cable to ensure that you never lose that throwing weapon.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
dromp... bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

fake news

• Locked thread