Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
That Bengals/Steelers one is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

weird Asian candy posted:

Assume the Steelers' helmet isn't colored black and orange though.

(no, not clicking to find out)

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Genuinely like that Saints/Falcons one

That site is cancer

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Genuinely like that Saints/Falcons one

Absolutely. It's better than the original for either team.

weird Asian candy posted:

This too

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

shirts and skins posted:

Assume the Steelers' helmet isn't colored black and orange though.

It is, actually. Steelers / Bengals.

Febreeze posted:

That site is cancer

It works much better with the arrow keys.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Someone at the office figured out the masking tools and layer settings in photoshop and WOAH NELLY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Jags one isn't terrible. Half of them being done based on one team in the same division is kinda funny.

Also kinda funny they consider the Dolphins biggest rival to be the Bills. I'd have expected it to be the Jets...

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

fartknocker posted:

The Jags one isn't terrible. Half of them being done based on one team in the same division is kinda funny.

Also kinda funny they consider the Dolphins biggest rival to be the Bills. I'd have expected it to be the Jets...

You're assuming they put any thought into this beyond getting some quick clicks

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Eli Wiggum posted:

So here's something new: NFL helmets in their rivals' colors

Some of those are :effort:, and that site is extremely annoying with all the ads

This would be a FUCKIN SICK Mizzou helmet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*coughs into hand*

the

*coughs a lot more*

The. Steelers don't care about the Bengals actually. it's not a rivalry. if the bengals were attractive the Steelers wouldn't even have sex with them at all.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Chiefs/Raiders looks like someone just hit the grayscale tool on a Chiefs image

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Cards/Seahawks is my favorite

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Suspect Bucket posted:

Someone at the office figured out the masking tools and layer settings in photoshop and WOAH NELLY

A guy named Frazier Davison built the template (I have a copy). You can pop whatever colors in it and it looks realistic. If you look at my posts in the tread I'm sure there are examples.

Edit: Yup.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The SmartHouse died (RIP) so I figure this goes here. This is a link to a Excel sheet that contains the box score info for each team for every game since the start of the Super Bowl era.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B855ZiOMwLNUZUtBWm9tR3o1cU0

(Let me know if the link doesn't work) I figure people who are better with databases and web interfaces than I am can do some cool poo poo with it. Like, wouldn't it be cool if you could take this graph and overlay any team on it?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Lemme post an actual useful helmet. The Browns are talking about changing their uniform and one idea they are floating is going to a white helmet (they had a white helmet back in the Otto Graham days) On the sportslogo board there was some discussion of this and whether or not it should have a logo and the flaws with the logos they have. I did some tweaking of the logo and came up with this:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Black and brown should never go together but that's my weird stylistic hang up/dumb design opinion.

Also god drat that niners/Seahawks helmet mashup last page is :barf: as gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
what the gently caress

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/TheDrawPlay

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FeBreeze, now you gotta do a comic that fits every single trope on TvTropes into one comic

Inflation fetish mary sue battle butler effeminate mysoginistic guy action hero babysitter in a love triangle that...

bizarre alien reproduction

gently caress me, I'm not randoming any more on this dumb site to make a dumb joke no one wants to read.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Man Child: Joe Flacco.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh, so many.

Oh, so very many.

Oh, so very very many

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Kinda sad they didn't mention the doctor.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Wait which one of you weirdos made that tv tropes page

Something tells me it was made a while ago since sean payton hasnt been a "thing" for me for a while

Also how did you find that spoeank

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Febreeze posted:

Wait which one of you weirdos
/

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Febreeze posted:

sure, he "found" it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Febreeze posted:

Wait which one of you weirdos made that tv tropes page

Something tells me it was made a while ago since sean payton hasnt been a "thing" for me for a while

When you mentioned the latest comic on the podcast I realized I hadn't read it. For some reason I searched The Draw Play instead of just going to the site. And there it was.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Febreeze posted:

He who smelt it, dealt it.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
No, that latest TDP Bills pun was awful, and you should feel bad.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I laughed.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh hello new thread to bookmark.

*furiously reads through all of it to make sure none of his pieces are on there*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

listening to "Draw Play" Dave Rappoccio speak ill of the dead on The Draw Play podcast right now

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

listening to "Draw Play" Dave Rappoccio speak ill of the dead on The Draw Play podcast right now

RIP the San Francisco 49ers, they never scored.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Spoeank posted:

HE WAS ALIVE WHEN WE RECORDED OKAY

jeez every week the podcast gets dated by something but I never thought it would be Hernandez loving DYING

https://m.soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196/intentional-sounding-54-eli-did-a-fraud

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

HE WAS ALIVE WHEN WE RECORDED OKAY

jeez every week the podcast gets dated by something but I never thought it would be Hernandez loving DYING

lmao

the essence of good comedy is indeed timing

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

do the next one as an aaron hernandez tribute.

chew bubble yum the entire time.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Febreeze please don't talk about Todd Heap in your next podcast.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Clearly Saturdays comic needs to be hernandez getting ready for bed and through a cluseau esque series of prat falls accidentally blocking his cell and then hanging himself.

It would only be respectful

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Clearly Saturdays comic needs to be hernandez getting ready for bed and through a cluseau esque series of prat falls accidentally blocking his cell and then hanging himself.

It would only be respectful

poo poo yeah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

How's someone gonna buy you that text without this pic as an av? For shame.

• Locked thread