Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

dragon enthusiast posted:

Do I have the multiplayer mode for you

3-player co-op is going to be sweet as gently caress. I can't wait for someone to try to troll me with a poison board and then I just use a poison breaker. :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

maou shoujo posted:

3-player co-op is going to be sweet as gently caress. I can't wait for someone to try to troll me with a poison board and then I just use a poison breaker. :mrgw:

They are just going to 2-on-1 you.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I was looking at the new lmeta and getting kinda excited because I thought I'd finally be able to make use of a bunch of the light makers I'd rolled but haven't found a use for yet, such as ars nova or ny hanzo... and then I noticed the god type restriction. why are all of my light makers either devils or dragons? I can't even use saria :sigh:

at least I have a couple that qualify per account (ny leilan and castor+pollux on my main/wukong and rei sirius on my alt), but that was kinda disheartening to find out. I can still inherit them over something else but still

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Manatee Cannon posted:

I was looking at the new lmeta and getting kinda excited because I thought I'd finally be able to make use of a bunch of the light makers I'd rolled but haven't found a use for yet, such as ars nova or ny hanzo... and then I noticed the god type restriction. why are all of my light makers either devils or dragons? I can't even use saria :sigh:

at least I have a couple that qualify per account (ny leilan and castor+pollux on my main/wukong and rei sirius on my alt), but that was kinda disheartening to find out. I can still inherit them over something else but still

just inherit them all on like reincarnated venus

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Zoness posted:

just inherit them all on like reincarnated venus

Manatee Cannon posted:

I can still inherit them over something else but still

e: also I can't inherit everything I'd want to use anyway since some of it is in use elsewhere. like that saria I mentioned is already on other teams

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Apr 4, 2017

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'll be leaving up RMinerva/RNeptune/BFF Yuna for the foreseeable future. I opened up some friend slots: 304,382,267

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

trucutru posted:

They are just going to 2-on-1 you.

Just let me skill up a second Kraken and I will system 4 Alrescha + 2 Kraken. Poison break then OE, forever.

But beyond that, my goal will be to make teams that make people say "what the gently caress is this" yet remain functional. Off-meta leaders, weird leader pairings where I try to activate both (I bet I can make Rukia x Ame-no-Minakanushi work), fully farmable teams, leaders that should be monocolor being played rainbow, etc.

My greatest fun in this game has been making weird janky teams to do descended challenges with. I assume 3 player will be like 2p, open to any dungeon and with stamina discounts. If it is, it'll let me bring the jank teams to whatever I need to run at the time.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I can't imagine 3P will have many dungeons up on rotation simultaneously due to the need for random matchmaking

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Axetrain posted:

Great! How about I BF tzirean, and then tzirean can BF you and then you BF me. Sound good?

E: My IGN is AxetrainSA and my ID is 367253340.

You gotta accept my invite

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You gotta accept my invite

Done.

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
I guess I'll get in on this bff reset as well. I usually run Sephiroth, Myr, and Kaede. I have a bunch of other stuff like Gremory, Revo Minerva, Krishna, so I can swap stuff around.

If you have Kaede that'd be the best but I'm really not picky.

311 657 240

fairlight
May 18, 2007

So many random BFs :allears:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

And done on my end. Enjoy the present I also use because whatever.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Shout-outs to Toxx for carrying my sorry rear end through Zeusdra with the Most Jank Cheese Team Ever.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

And done on my end. Enjoy the present I also use because whatever.

Are you Peyote? If so, I'll BF you ASAP.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Thanks for the present, got a snowglobe out of it.

tzirean posted:

Are you Peyote? If so, I'll BF you ASAP.

His name should be SA Noodle.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SA Noodle, 339,940,250

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
If anyone's looking for a BFF triangle (and present swap) after the reset my 3 leads are usually:

Krishna, with Ronia inherit (no latents yet because IDK what to give them)
Myr (only max leveled/awoken, no inherit or skillups yet)
Revo Shiva (5 TE latents, Zuoh* inherit)

Not sure I'll change from those leads any time soon barring something like getting Liu Bei from the free pulls after the reset.

* Might swap to Leilan if/when I ever max skill her.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

SA Noodle, 339,940,250

Got you. Sorry, I was confused because Peyote friended me at exactly the same time you posted.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
I have a last minute bff, too! Revo bastet, krishna, sumire. Also Yomi dragon and D.Athena if that becomes a thing. 367249257. Or not.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

junan_paalla posted:

I want to try out a team with the new ruel evo. 2.25/56.25/2.25 to attackers for wd/dk matches, but no skyfall. Going with ruel/gon/uuvo kushi/ishida/rliubei to give it a shot.

e: poo poo I need a dark subtype somewhere.

Trip report: probably works a lot better if you have subs like kaede, vishnu and non-awoken liubei etc. Getting use out of ruel's 7c awakening is hard when playing rows with zero fingers.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

junan_paalla posted:

Trip report: probably works a lot better if you have subs like kaede, vishnu and non-awoken liubei etc. Getting use out of ruel's 7c awakening is hard when playing rows with zero fingers.

I've been running it a bit with RPerseus/RMeimei/Vishnu/Vishnu. Turns out Ruel not having dark sub att. is pretty bad because if Perseus and Meimei get bound you are a sitting duck. Unlike Dathena, your multiplier without matching both dark and green is awful, you do pretty much 0 damage.

I subbed in Dathena for Vishnu and that fixed that problem.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

https://www.padherder.com/user/tzireandump/monsters/

This isn't my main padherder, this is just one I dumped my entire box in to try to figure out what I can get rid of, what I should keep one but only one of, and what I should keep.

Someone who is good at box space please help me sort this. My family is dying.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
drat, I gotta try gon/ishida/dathena/split grodin now. Need to inherit an extra ishida onto someone too, the active owns. Still no fingers though, thank god for the badge.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

tzirean posted:

Spend more on stones :allears:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

tzirean posted:

https://www.padherder.com/user/tzireandump/monsters/

This isn't my main padherder, this is just one I dumped my entire box in to try to figure out what I can get rid of, what I should keep one but only one of, and what I should keep.

Okay, keeping in mind you shouldn't sell REM cards unless you have a specific MP card in mind that you want to purchase with the MP you gain from selling the cards, and that selling all copies of a REM card is always a risky idea that could backfire on you intensely.

MP Cards You Should Purchase, In Order:
At least one, possibly two Yomidra
Dathena as soon as she comes out since you have a perfect team for her and she's one of the best leads in the game
Both Blue and Green Puppeteers
Nepdra

Cards You Can Get Rid of For MP If You Need:

You have seven Ronias, you can sell at least three. Good rule of thumb is that you basically never need more than four copies of any given REM card with very specific and rare exceptions (VO or Carat are kinda the only ones I can think of).
Anima
Any Fruit Dragon You've Obtained
Any Chibi Card. This is weirder, though, mostly because the Chibi cards are all really bad but a lot of them are inheritable so you have to weigh whether or not the value of them as inherits are worth keeping. There are examples like Chiyome, though, where you should basically sell the chibi version of a card you already have since both are inheritable but one has much better stats and awakenings than the other. This is definitely your call though. Definitely sell all four-star, unevolvable chibi cards; they're not inheritable and you shouldn't really ever run them as subs.
Shinjo Kagato
Mad Love, Harley Quinn
Exiled Apollo
Anything that's farmable and a skillup for a card you do have should be fed for skillups. Everything that's farmable and a skillup for a card you don't have should be sold.
Rodin Tamadra
Any Weapon (Shotel, Claymore, Masamune, Kopis, Zweihander). They're bad leads, worse subs, and terrible inherits.Only worth keeping if you care about box completion.
Tyran/Any Starters
Use your pys to skill up your highest value REM cards, especially your awoken ones.
Anything that's farmable non-descend boss trash that you're not clearly using as plus mules can be sold.
You can probably sell a Blonia and be okay since you have three.
Chrono Turtle
You have five Verds you can sell one.
You have four Grodins you can sell at least one.
You have four Meimeis you can sell one.
Posion Ivy
Doomsday
Woodbahn
Dragonette
You can feed one of each color latent res to your bind-immune bindclears for 100% grav protection.
HP/RCV/Autoheal Latents
Orphan
You have three Lkalis, you can sell at least one.
You have four Zuohs, you can sell at least one.
You have seven(!!!!) Hakus, you can sell at least three.

Cards You Should Keep Only One Copy Of:
Denebola
Surfer Goemon
Echidna, like the farmable one. You have at least two seasonal variant Echidnas already.
You can sell dupe U and Ys pretty safely
Any Cyberbeasts/Cyberdragons you can fairly safely sell dupes of
You don't really ever need more than one Liu Bei. Maybe keep two around, both Awoken, so you can Revo one and not Revo the other.
Yoruichi
Lu Bu

Cards You Should Keep:
Everything I didn't already list

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Telling anyone they should ever buy Neptune Dragon should be an instantly bannable offense what the gently caress is wrong with you Lick the Whisk.

As someone who has a Neptune Dragon, don't ever buy Neptune Dragon he sucks butt.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 5, 2017

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
it's because the only thing he thinks about is farming efficiency

which is a terrible way to approach the game

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Telling anyone they should ever by Neptune Dragon should be an instantly bannable offense what the gently caress is wrong with you Lick the Whisk.

As someone who has a Neptune Dragon, don't ever buy Neptune Dragon he sucks butt.

He...pairs with Meri really well? And he's a good card, definitely better than Odindra and arguably better than Shivadra, considering they're both farming leads but Nep can farm content Shivadra can't, and faster, considering Meri pairing.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Odin dragon is actually way more useful than neptune dragon for general use with that new ult.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

He...pairs with Meri really well? And he's a good card, definitely better than Odindra and arguably better than Shivadra, considering they're both farming leads but Nep can farm content Shivadra can't, and faster, considering Meri pairing.

He has a Liu Bei so why on earth does he need to buy a 300k MP card to non-optimally pair with Meri that's a completely insane thing to suggest to someone. On top of that who the hell cares about farming.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Neptunedra is garbage but I won't tolerate you guys talking poo poo about Meri. :mad:

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
Same but Odin dragon, who is a god dragon among god dragons.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

dragon enthusiast, in the last thread posted:

has lick the whisk ever been right about anything in the history of this thread

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

If anyone wants to swap presents or is in the market for a new BFF my 3 leads are usually:

Acala
Meridionalis
Revo Shiva/holiday Liu Bei

375 214 438

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Alright, I'm pretty much done with my Krishna and Haku teams.

What are good water and wood teams I can build towards? I was thinking R. Kushinadahime and Sun Quan, but I don't know if I have the right subs for them.

https://www.padherder.com/user/LinnaeusKoto/monsters

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Linnaeus posted:

Alright, I'm pretty much done with my Krishna and Haku teams.

What are good water and wood teams I can build towards? I was thinking R. Kushinadahime and Sun Quan, but I don't know if I have the right subs for them.

https://www.padherder.com/user/LinnaeusKoto/monsters

Meridionalis

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
OMG a sttd not during work hours today

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone want a Revo Venus BFF?

Anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Tir McDohl posted:

Meridionalis

Like Gabriel/Sun Quan/Kundali/someone? That sounds fun but I'm not sure who would be best in the last slot