Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

theperminator posted:

Yeah your circular logic a 10yo didn't work so better resort to calling me a troll!

Nice meltdown

No because you resort to 4chan memes.

What's next? Call me a cuck? Feminazi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

SBJ posted:

Hahaha gender studies hit a sore spot?

Nah, he's just being a dick so I'm giving tiny answers like his poo poo deserves.

Like you.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

theperminator posted:

Yeah giving jobs because you know they are perfect for it, have the skills & experience required is a bad idea, they should be hiring homeless people to take these positions

ahahahaah, look at this guy blatantly defending nepotism as longs as it's his tribe's nepotism

i don't think there is anywhere else to go in this "discussion", we've hit rock bottom :yikes:

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

No because you resort to 4chan memes.

What's next? Call me a cuck? Feminazi?

Gender studies is a real thing that real morons do.

But you're only interested in deflecting from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about I get it.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

ahahahaah, look at this guy blatantly defending nepotism as longs as it's his tribe's nepotism

i don't think there is anywhere else to go in this "discussion", we've hit rock bottom :yikes:

Yeah as we all know it's only okay when Obama or Hillary do it, got it

I'm not American and neither of them are my tribe

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

theperminator posted:

Gender studies is a real thing that real morons do.

But you're only interested in deflecting from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about I get it.

gently caress you, moron.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

actually, wait, that's 90's rock bottom. nu rock bottom is claiming the holocaust never happened and even if it did, then the people deserved it anyway. we still have some way to go.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

theperminator posted:

Yeah as we all know it's only okay when Obama or Hillary do it, got it

I'm not American and neither of them are my tribe

So is it OK or not?

Because if it wasn't OK if Obama or Clinton gave high positions to their children/cousin/whatever (did they?), why would it be OK for Trump?

It seems you quickly get lost in all your dumb reasoning.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

are there actually any americans in this thread? it's just a bunch of eurofags, isn't it?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

are there actually any americans in this thread? it's just a bunch of eurofags, isn't it?

the ameritrash are barely waking up

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Yeah I work night shift so my posts are universally made while sleep deprived and pissed.

And also I'm a lovely poster and a liberal pussy shitcunt.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So is it OK or not?

Because if it wasn't OK if Obama or Clinton gave high positions to their children/cousin/whatever (did they?), why would it be OK for Trump?

It seems you quickly get lost in all your dumb reasoning.

I never said it was bad kiddo

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

theperminator posted:

At least now it's clear that you support nepotism instead of "self made men". Lol like anyone believed these words when you typed them.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

theperminator posted:

Thank you for admitting you're okay with corruption when your team does it

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Poetic Justice posted:

It's amazing.

I like to think that none of this would have happened if SA hadn't banned antinegationism and deleted his post back in 2014.

Gianthogweed fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 5, 2017

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Comments section belongs in the good Trump thread because ho-lee poo poo lmao

E: Enjoy the zoo :bahgawd: :tinfoil: :derp: :commissar:

sexpot fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 5, 2017

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ahahaha :neckbeard:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

theperminator posted:

*spends life crying about elections and posting on SA*

"Well you see working hard and building your business shouldn't be more rewarded than flipping burgers"

some of your posts might have actual points but you constantly double down on sounding like a a retard in a youtube comment section

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Thank you for admitting you're okay with corruption when your team does it

:ironicat:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I'm an american. I'll only admit that on the internet though because we're loving dumb.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm an american. I'll only admit that on the internet though because we're loving dumb.

Speak for yourself. I'm American and intelligent. We have public libraries bro

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Toadvine posted:

This has nothing to do with boneless nuggets like Majorian justifying the government spying on its political opponents.

:lol: Spying on the Russian ambassador and then Trump's Faulknerian Idiot Manchild team getting caught trying to make a deal with him isn't "spying on political opponents," dumb-dumb.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Speak for yourself. I'm American and intelligent. We have public libraries bro

It's refreshing to see you being sarcastic about something else than the left

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's refreshing to see you being sarcastic about something else than the left

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

:lol: Spying on the Russian ambassador and then Trump's Faulknerian Idiot Manchild team getting caught trying to make a deal with him isn't "spying on political opponents," dumb-dumb.

You have evidence of this? If they were indeed spying on Trump's team and caught them making deals with Russians, show the evidence. The only evidence thus far is that they were spying. Dumb-dumb

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm very glad American intelligence stepped aside and allowed the Russians to hack our election, even though they were clearly monitoring the situation.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

No I'm actually fine with my team bending the rules too, I just think your team should get hosed harder when they get caught because they're usually more evil.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Majorian posted:

Did that happen or do you believe it happened

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Step 1: NSA decides to let Putin take over the country while recording it all
Step 2: After the election they leak anonymous dossiers and get Buzzfeed sued
Step 3: ???
Step 4: FEMA camps

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Theoretical Step 1:
NSA decides to let the public know the election is being hacked, mid election

Theoretical Step 2:
Whatever side loses cries endlessly about it influencing the election

Theoretical Step 3:
Your posts still suck poo poo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/from-utah-with-love?utm_term=.sc1eRbplGk#.ct0ZRox5EQ

Russia's out guys, haha, forget all that, Twitter Bots are the new culprit

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Most of those bots are Russian conveniently

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The most convincing evidence of russian shenanigans is Trump never not sucking putin's dick. That retard will pick fights with John McCain and gold star families and literally everyone else but he will never not suck Putin's dick given the chance.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

The most convincing evidence of russian shenanigans is Trump never not sucking putin's dick. That retard will pick fights with John McCain and gold star families and literally everyone else but he will never not suck Putin's dick given the chance.

John McCain??? What an awesome dude.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

John McCain??? What an awesome dude.

I don't care about John McCain. The point is he'll pick pointless unwinnable fights with everyone but Putin.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
This thread is a total joke in every respect, but I just want to highlight how Betsy DeVos is a talentless hack who is rich purely due to inheritance and marriage. Her dad is Edgar Prince, founder of the multi-billion dollar Prince Corporation auto supplier. She married Dick DeVos, the son of Amway's ultimate scam artist founder Richard DeVos. The DeVos and Prince families are literal definitions of spoiled rich kids who are successful solely because of their parents' fortunes. Oh, and a huge helping of corporate abuse and loving over America for maximum profit.

Betsy DeVos is in her position as Secretary of Education only because she is a huge Republican campaign donor, just like most Trump appointees. Period. It's comical to claim otherwise.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Nice article. I like the light it sheds on trump voters: trolls, anime fans, Christian and Jewish fundies

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This thread is a total joke in every respect

Really, the other thread went for 3 pages about Trump calling a reporter by a name that turned out to be the correct name

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This thread is a total joke in every respect, but I just want to highlight how Betsy DeVos is a talentless hack who is rich purely due to inheritance and marriage. Her dad is Edgar Prince, founder of the multi-billion dollar Prince Corporation auto supplier. She married Dick DeVos, the son of Amway's ultimate scam artist founder Richard DeVos. The DeVos and Prince families are literal definitions of spoiled rich kids who are successful solely because of their parents' fortunes. Oh, and a huge helping of corporate abuse and loving over America for maximum profit.

Betsy DeVos is in her position as Secretary of Education only because she is a huge Republican campaign donor, just like most Trump appointees. Period. It's comical to claim otherwise.

this is how your entire political class got to where it is now just fyi, though devos is especially salacious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sexpot posted:

Comments section belongs in the good Trump thread because ho-lee poo poo lmao

E: Enjoy the zoo :bahgawd: :tinfoil: :derp: :commissar:

My favorite part is the people calling the Vicar of Jesus Christ, Bishop of Rome, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church and the avatar of God on Earth... a Muslim.

Holy loly.

• Locked thread