Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

2000$ a month

https://www.patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
For years I have created videos on a range of topics; politics, religion (and antireligion), gardening, current events, and philosophy

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

emdash posted:

For years I have created videos on a range of topics; politics, religion (and antireligion), gardening, current events, and philosophy

i too am shocked that people i disagree with politically have hobbies

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

emdash posted:

Gardening is actually pretty cool. Some of it, anyway.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
You could probably figure out a way to make gardening fascistic. Something about selective breeding, blood and soil, intentional communities. Hell if I'll do the math on that one.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

little munchkin posted:

Hey it's just funny to imagine him doing it ok

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

emdash posted:

Hey it's just funny to imagine him doing it ok

Definitely if he's dressed like that.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Flip Yr Wig posted:

You could probably figure out a way to make gardening fascistic. Something about selective breeding, blood and soil, intentional communities. Hell if I'll do the math on that one.
Uh, excuse me, I think you'll find that Maoist gardening killed far more people than Nazi gardening. Check and mate libtards.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

The hubris-- If Jordan couldn't rehabilitate the toothbrush mustache, then what hope do you have you reedy dork?

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The hubris-- If Jordan couldn't rehabilitate the toothbrush mustache, then what hope do you have you reedy dork?

Gusto and a shocking lack of awareness.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Sam Kriss continues his journey through space.

https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/849602811658731520

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

little munchkin posted:

it's really funny to imagine a video about when the best time to plant your tomatoes for a nice rich harvest sandwiched between "FEMINISTS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME PERSONALLY" and "GOD IS A MYTH YOU loving IDIOTS" and I'm sorry you don't agree that that funny thing is funny

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

we must eliminate the weeds without mercy at the root so that the productive, strong strains of plant can flourish

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He really just looks like the weird wise kid from Freaks and Geeks

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
The greatest moment in fascistic gardening was when Gabriele D'Annunzio stuck a cruiser on a hill in his villa

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

He really just looks like the weird wise kid from Freaks and Geeks

he is absolutely the older nerd who fucks from freaks and geeks

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Breadallelogram posted:

he is absolutely the older nerd who fucks from freaks and geeks

I'm pretty sure the entire point of this conversation is that that dude does not gently caress.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
I can't believe you fuckers are making fun of a pure innocent incel, it's an epidemic you know

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

it's really funny to imagine a video about when the best time to plant your tomatoes for a nice rich harvest sandwiched between "FEMINISTS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME PERSONALLY" and "GOD IS A MYTH YOU loving IDIOTS" and I'm sorry you don't agree that that funny thing is funny

tomatoes and logic go hand in hand so it actually makes a lot of sense to me

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

There's another screengrab where you can see his hair straightener in the closet.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He wears a leather jacket to sit at his computer desk. I'm guessing his real beef is with Tessier-Ashpool SA.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Happydave34 is channel about gaming, Minecraft, making cool poo poo, the fourteen words, tabletop and geek culture! Try guessing which 10% of our videos are inexplicably racist!
https://twitter.com/KylieJenner/status/602988071596924928

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 6, 2017

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Whos is responcible?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What's funny is that dude could not be further from mustache witchhammer irl.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/DuckSpeech/status/849517984439820289

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I forget if it was this thread or the C-Spam one that was talking about Pod Save America awhile back, but Colbert just had those dudes on and now I want to see Chapo on TV.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

This dude looks way too much like me for me to be happy with my life

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Stan Taylor posted:

I forget if it was this thread or the C-Spam one that was talking about Pod Save America awhile back, but Colbert just had those dudes on and now I want to see Chapo on TV.

Chapo being invited on the Daily Show or anything it spawned and just being incredibly mean would be highly entertaining

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

Chapo being invited on the Daily Show or anything it spawned and just being incredibly mean would be highly entertaining
They'd just be awed and respectful like they were with Tim Heideker and David Hayter tbh

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
New Hell of a Way to Die bonus ep has cushbomb talking starship troopers 3

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Tardcore posted:

This dude looks way too much like me for me to be happy with my life

Might I suggest going a different direction with your facial hair?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Ron Jeremy posted:

Might I suggest going a different direction with your facial hair?

Hitler 'stasch is reg'.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/850031359146033152/photo/1

Dear god, Kushner is really just a total loving retard, isn't he? Also, news has it that Bannon is pissed at him and has called him a CUCK and a GLOBALIST, presumably whilst making parentheses in the air with his hands as he said it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Apoplexy posted:

Also, news has it that Bannon is pissed at him and has called him a CUCK and a GLOBALIST,

If this were true, I might faint from joy.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
:420:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

prefect posted:

If this were true, I might faint from joy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

Being reported multiple places, and considering the administration leaks like a sieve, I'd say this is probably as real as the piss tape. Which is definitely real. I need it to be.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Apoplexy posted:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

Being reported multiple places, and considering the administration leaks like a sieve, I'd say this is probably as real as the piss tape. Which is definitely real. I need it to be.

A Republican source close to Trump told The Daily Beast confirmed this level of insecurity over Bannon’s reputation coming from the president, and mentioned that the president was “irked” after catching a glimpse of a recent cold-open on Saturday Night Live.

Bannon was depicted as a Grim Reaper character who manipulates Alec Baldwin’s President Trump into sowing global chaos and diplomatic breakdown. At the end of the scene, “Bannon” tells Trump to give him his Oval Office desk back. Baldwin’s Trump calls the Reaper “Mr. President,” and then proceeds to go sit at his own much smaller, shorter desk, where the president plays with a kid’s toy instead of governing.

"Did you see this crap?" Trump asked the confidante, referring to the SNL sketch.

:jackbud:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oop, looks like multiple sources confirmed that Bannon loves the word 'cuck' and uses it frequently, but that didn't make the cutting room floor of the article. Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Happydave34 is channel about gaming, Minecraft, making cool poo poo, the fourteen words, tabletop and geek culture! Try guessing which 10% of our videos are inexplicably racist!
https://twitter.com/KylieJenner/status/602988071596924928