Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/artemis1954/status/849672650515521536

theres my lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/849703416683167748

We got played you guys :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

What the gently caress

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

gently caress my lol has been deleted

and replaced by this one

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

The Washington Post posted:

A chemical attack in Syria that killed scores of civilians, including children, “crossed a lot of lines for me,” President Trump said Wednesday, adding that he is now responsible for trying to end a grinding conflict he blamed his predecessor for prolonging.

Unlike his U.N. envoy, Trump did not mention Russia and its culpability for backing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, whose government blamed the chemical release on rebel forces.

“When you kill innocent children, innocent babies — babies! — little babies,” Trump said, “that crosses many, many lines. Beyond a red line, many, many lines.”

well one part of me really hopes Trump sticks to Twitter and keeps doing nothing at all, anywhere, another bigly morbid part of me really wants to see Trump try to handle an actual military event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar5IAprGTsc&t=11s

Watch the video here; he's such a lovely speaker lmfao

"Women... SMALL children... and evenuh beautiful little babies."

cnut
May 3, 2016

Maybe Trump will wipe out ISIS in 30 days now like he promised.

lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I can't stand to listen to him

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, wasn't it like a week ago that he said he is fine with the Assad regime keeping power? loving retard. this attack may very well be on him.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Witnesses say it was a Russian plane that did it so let's see what he actually does or if that address is the extent of his response

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, wasn't it like a week ago that he said he is fine with the Assad regime keeping power? loving retard. this attack may very well be on him.

The Trump administration had said only last week that US diplomatic policy on Syria was no longer focused on making Mr Assad leave power.

However, Tuesday's attack - the worst chemical attack in Syria for more than four years - has dramatically changed Mr Trump's position.

"It had a big impact on me. It was a horrible, horrible thing. I've been watching it and it doesn't get any worse than that," he said.

"My attitude to Syria and Assad has changed very much. You are now talking about a whole different level. What happened yesterday is unacceptable to me.

"You will see. They will have a message, you will see what the message will be."

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

he's also got to meet with Xi Jinping (who finds mixing golf and politics distasteful lmao).

Trump was all fire and brimstone about forcing China to deal with North Korea, let's see how steadfast he really was about that

cnut
May 3, 2016

Blue Train posted:

"You will see. They will have a message, you will see what the message will be."

:munch:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol Trump has also declined to mention what his new strategy for Syria will be, but surely he has one.

surely

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

The message will never come because people will keep demanding that it last more than 140 characters and cannot contain variations of "...(2/4)"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Apparently Assad only turned into a murderous dictator like, 24 hours ago and totally hasn't been that way for years!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tumble posted:

lol Trump has also declined to mention what his new strategy for Syria will be, but surely he has one.

surely

He can't tell anyone or then the Syrians would know duhhhhhh.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Tumble posted:

lol Trump has also declined to mention what his new strategy for Syria will be, but bigly he has one.

bigly

fixed that one for ya.

in bigly we trust

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Better add "Fix Syria" to Jared's to do list

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

COMRADES posted:

He can't tell anyone or then the Syrians would know duhhhhhh.
what cave have you crawled out of? everybody welcome the new loller!

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Let me guess, he's going to send a special ops team in to capture Assad and get them all killed.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Let me guess, he's going to send a special ops team in to capture Assad and get them all killed.

what is needed is a calm and steady hand to say , bitch no, this ain't right and push a little further with assad and i guess by association, russia, but i think... lol

hope he doesn't go full retard and try to deny it all by starting ww3 "Im totally not with those guys" but he looks like a floundering fish so suck in a deep breath for that fish and then lol it out

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Air strikes would be the obvious thing so he'll probably send in some sf to get slaughtered

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We gonna fight 4 wars at once. Lol 😆 what's dons opinion on the draft, before he got out of it?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

We gonna fight 4 wars at once. Lol 😆 what's dons opinion on the draft, before he got out of it?

my ankle hurts heres 10k and by the way got any coke

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Air strikes would be the obvious thing so he'll probably send in some sf to get slaughtered

RIP SEAL Team Six LOL

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
"Syria is now my responsibility"

Holy poo poo guys!
Hoooly poo poo!

That's a 6 syllable word!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LOL, Trump going to pussy out when Putin waves a piss tape vhs at him

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

ElGroucho posted:

Sorry Alaska, trump had to trade you for the tape.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Folks, I've always been a big believer in biological warfare, it's the greatest. Geneva is a bunch of losers, and I wouldn't go to their convention. They kept asking me to come and I just wouldn't go! Pathetic. I've met with Assad a few times- let me tell you folks, terrific guy. Just terrific. He's the greatest, really terrific

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I mean I know everyone wants more human, less utilitarian politics but lol at the president doing a complete 180 because he watched an upsetting video

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Blue Train posted:

I can't stand to listen to him

Seriously, loving a. He absolutely murdered the grammar in that PREPARED statement. He apparently can't even read off a page and remember more than three words at a time, meaning he looks down a few times through every sentence and tries to cover it up with his "serious man" diction.

He is literally loving retarded, lol. I've worked with special needs adults before and I'd rather see them in the white house, at least they don't also have his glaring character flaws

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

I mean I know everyone wants more human, less utilitarian politics but lol at the president doing a complete 180 because he watched an upsetting video

Someone told me to like it if I cry evrytiem, and let me tell you folks, I liked it. It was good, not bad. I liked it a lot. That's why it's a bad thing, and not a good thing.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I Was The Fury posted:

Folks, I've always been a big believer in biological warfare, it's the greatest. Geneva is a bunch of losers, and I wouldn't go to their convention. They kept asking me to come and I just wouldn't go! Pathetic. I've met with Assad a few times- let me tell you folks, terrific guy. Just terrific. He's the greatest, really terrific

lmbo nice

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

In the meetings with King Abdullah, Mr. Trump planned to talk about his hopes for negotiating a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians with the help of Arab neighbors. While such an accord has eluded other presidents, Mr. Trump has expressed confidence that he and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, can bring the warring parties together.

lol yea, two lovely real estate developers gonna solve this whole Middle East crisis

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Blue Train posted:

Witnesses say it was a Russian plane that did it so let's see what he actually does or if that address is the extent of his response

Поддельные новости!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

haljordan posted:

lol yea, two lovely real estate developers gonna solve this whole Middle East crisis

Well, they like to push poor minorities out of their property so, hey, they'll be sympathetic to Israel.

Peace attained because the other guys get pushed out of the country or died is still peace, right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/ivankas-neighbor-gleefully-watched-the-protests-against-her.html

NY Mag posted:

On Saturday night, hundreds of LGBTQ protesters held yet another dance party, this time in front of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s house in Washington, D.C.’s Kalorama neighborhood. Members of WERK for Peace twerked on cars and held signs urging Ivanka to “get natural,” but, as the Hill points out, it’s not clear whether Ivanka and Jared were home to witness the protest. (Ivanka was last seen in New York City on Friday, celebrating her youngest son Theodore’s birthday.)

The First Daughter might not have been there, but the Daily Mail captured Dianne Bruce — who lives across the street from Ivanka and Jared — watching the whole thing from her front steps while bundled in fur, sipping a glass of white wine, and wearing a serene smile.

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Skypie posted:

Well, they like to push poor minorities out of their property so, hey, they'll be sympathetic to Israel.

Peace attained because the other guys get pushed out of the country or died is still peace, right?

Step 1) Push the Palestinians into the sea.

Step 2) Build artificial peninsula connected to the mainland by a narrow causeway.

Step 3) Make killing selling new land to Palestinians and old land to Israelis

Step 4) Blame Obama.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also I just found out Jared Kushner's daddy is a disbarred ex con who (recently) did time in federal prison for tax evasion, embezzlement and a bunch of other shady poo poo lmao

Oh and Chris Christie prosecuted him loooool

haljordan fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Can't wait to see Trump's 11th Hour pardons at the end of his term.

Or get consumed bed nuclear hellfire, lol, whichever comes first!