Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
bjergsens ryze ults though

also jensen could never be mvp haha look at him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Martout posted:

bjergsens ryze ults though

also jensen could never be mvp haha look at him

Bet you're too much of a pussy to give him your address bitch kys

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

its true that we are literally the only esports fans in the world

it's been an honour posting w/ you all

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Bjergsen had some of the most creative use of Ryze ults in competitive but he didn't seem to really stomp lane like he used to. I think there are better players than Bjergsen in NA BUT the good players are all scattered on worse teams than TSM featuring language barriers. SSumday or Arrow could pop off like Impact did last split and it wouldn't matter because the rest of their teams are kinda mediocre.

I don't think Hauntzer is MVP by any means tho.

E: auto correct phone postings

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 4, 2017

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

KicksYouInHalf posted:

if he wants to ddos me he'll find it by himself I'm sure

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I would gladly give little shrunken head boy my address.

Like, put me in contact with him. I'm begging you.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Shadow225 posted:

I would gladly give little shrunken head boy my address.

Like, put me in contact with him. I'm begging you.

really think you could fight the young monty burns and live to tell the tale?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It only took two months of memes and poo poo fits on Reddit to cause Riot to finally launch an investigation against the OCE org holding their players hostage in a 120 degree house with no internet. Ofc it's just an investigation and nothing of concequence could come to the alleged corruption inside Riots offices.

Remember when it only took one player saying they had an argument with the team owner to launch an investigation that had Monte and Badawi banned from the LCS like a week later?

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

The smiles of Flame and Wadid are the MVPs of my heart

https://twitter.com/TaintedOrg/status/849263446008807424

Fly free, little bird, fly freeeeee

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah releasing them doesn't suddenly fix all of the issue or waste of time or anything that actually happen. Like it's good on the players to seek opportunity elsewhere but this shouldn't be the desired outcome.

The desired outcome is getting rid of the very obvious corruption in Riot OCE and to make sure practices are put in place to stop this entire ordeal from happening again.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Nice Fnatic Accademy about to start playing with the best top lane / jungle combo in the entire world: Kikis and Amazing. I can't wait for these guys to carry some garbo NA LCS team to an undefeated season next split before Kikis joins SK Telecom.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
good job amazing

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Savage Cracker posted:

good job amazing

Haha yeah.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
lmao @ the end of game 1 of FNA/GIA

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

This series looks like it's gonna be the clowniest of fiestas.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

amazing aint great

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Radical posted:

amazing aint great

yuuuup

e: there is no player for whom the distance between how good they are and how good they think they are is bigger

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
lol this caster is feeling himself, guy sounds intense

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Radical posted:

amazing aint great

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Radical posted:

amazing aint great

amazing is so poo poo that broxah is considered an upgrade over him. Broxah had like 1 or 2 good games of Lee all season but he wasn't inting like Amazing every game.

If I was FNA I would just replace Amazing with memento or some eu challenger jungler. Amazing has some games he looks good but even in those games he just gets caught in before the most important teamfight or baron/drag setup. That is like the amazing special at this point.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm still sad the two football leagues ended up losing out to FNatic and G2 somehow

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

rofl amazing bad

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2017/04/06/heart-of-reignover
Heh people getting all riled up over Reignover mentioning religion.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
we real sports now guys. thanking god after every win.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

kirtar posted:

That's actually pretty cool

Love and happiness :unsmith:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i would also be forced to turn to jesus if i had to play on a team w matt + lourlo +goldenglue

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Personally i think its hosed up, rude and should be bannable by riot to pray to god for jungle routes. I knew there was something fishy about reignover always knowing the best paths.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

kirtar posted:

Yo this is pretty cool and actually makes me root for RO a bit more.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
who are OG's top and jungle, i don't recognize them and Cinkrof sounds like a plumbing fixture brand

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
im the pro player buying a hexdrinker and then selling it cause i didn't know it doesn't stack with steraks

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Whatever this iteration of Origen is, it is horrible. That was some of the worst team coordination I've ever seen at the "pro" level.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Origin how the gently caress are you that bad?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Mithy and Zven have to be sooo happy that they got out in time

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This guy playing Rumble is a loving moron though.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Everyone involved in that game is a moron

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm a moron for watching it

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lol at the plays in this game. This is hilarious.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Origens short-term memory seems damaged, they get suprised that the enemy has teleport every 2-3 minutes

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Why are the commentators talking about Tabbz Kennen? Its like the only thing on Origen thats not absolute dogshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Origen getting swept by Misfits' feeder team would be perfect.

What happens if Fnatic and Misfits Academy win this tournament though? Wasn't there a rule about a team's junior team couldn't be promoted into the LCS? Do they just get to sell that slot?

• Locked thread