Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

TheTrend posted:

Lurk more

how dare you lurkshame our fatrouge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Scoss posted:

Basically I predict it's going to be Warframe, not much will change on PC. They'll have a big influx of revenue coming in from brand new console players, which is good for everyone. I'm curious to see how new players respond to the gamepad controls when everyone is using them and they have no other choice, I personally think they are heinously bad in comparison to Diablo 3's console controls.

Have the gamepad controls changed at all or is the right stick still just a slow mouse cursor you have to use for everything?

Seriously choosing objects with a gamepad has been a solved problem since the NES but :gaz: :effort:

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well
Curious how they will handle the awful inventory management on console

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HandsomeBen posted:

Curious how they will handle the awful inventory management on console

im sure they got an elegant solution in mind

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

im sure they got an elegant solution in mind

who could have guessed inventory management could be so complex

bing bong simple

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
In excited to try this on my PS4 since I spend zero time on my computer because I'm constantly chasing a one year old around the living room. Not excited to have to pay for heroes I already have again.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I'll play it on the PS4 to start over. I haven't played in a long time partly because I look at all the poo poo I have in stashes and I just don't want to deal with cleaning it out. Super lazy but that's all it takes. I still have a week on my Mardi Gras bonus that's how long its been.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
You don't get it, the entire last 4 years has been beta testing for consoles which didn't exist at the time. They planned to steal your money and lure you in to play for 8000 hours only to yank the rug from underneath you.

Those stealthy bastards.

This isn't even a joke post, some of these dipsticks on the forums actually think this. Rather than celebrate the chances of the game getting new content when people have been saying it's dead for over a year.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Kokoro Wish posted:

So really taking our MONEY!!!!!!! Telling Lie's,Giving us half Oh.. My stars and garters! hero's all for ps4!!! So the last couple months been a freaken ALPHA test for your guy's.
-No Communation.
-Lack of Content Released.
-Bug's,BUG'S,bug's.

Feel's like you did what Ark did releasing a DLC whist still in EA.(backlash is real).

If your going to make it on PS4 you'll need a PROPER SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!!!!!
(currently?)
Server's need to be more STABLE!!!!. did i metion BUGS?
Partying needs to be fixed.

If you wanna be on Par with D3 and POE. Your gonna need a game changer.(fix the game first)

Remember also Alot of people will ask about this game when they come to forums and read though most these thread's not all but some will...

also one more thing Why isnt the CEO streaming or playing this? or any of the staff?!
Mr B and Mrs b was my go to got me more into this!!!!

Seem's you guys are fake not feeling that your one of us...

Sort your Community out
Sort your Game out.

peace love random

how is marvel formed
how game get dlc

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Marvel heroes omega still better than poe

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Plays good, man.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
I meant Edgar Allen Poe.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
It was many and many a month ago,
  In an online RPG,
That a feature existed which you may know
  As dashing indefinitely;
And this feature existed with no other point
  Than to skip past trash mobs for me.
It was entrenched and I was entrenched
  In this online RPG,
But we loved with a love that was more than love--
  I and my dashing charge-free--
With a love that the devs of Gazillion
 Coveted it and me.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/849825457046343681

Simple: Give it to a developer who's not hot garbage.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hot garbage at least provides warmth to hobos.

All Marvel Heroes does is provide girth to jujujohs.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

Aphrodite posted:

Hot garbage at least provides warmth to hobos.

All Marvel Heroes does is provide girth to jujujohs.

Perhaps. Or it just attracts people that should belong on 4chan

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please make the item cool garbage.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Could be worse, it could be moist garbage, the most unpleasant garbage of all.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Please make the item cool garbage.

But we already have Nick Fury

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

So I apparently originally installed this game in 2014 and played about 10 minutes of it, and because of the thread title I remembered it existed and logged in. But I have no idea what to do, I logged in and I am apparently in Avengers Tower or something next to an airplane with a bunch of other people who are standing still. Is there a way to find a tutorial or restart the storyline or something?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
You could create a new account if you're not particularly attached to your current one. There's a tutorial/prologue level that's only available to freshly made accounts, although I don't think it'll teach you anything that a few minutes of loving around in the training room or wherever couldn't also.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/849825457046343681

Simple: Give it to a developer who's not hot garbage.

makes peter molyneux look like warren spector

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

raditts posted:

So I apparently originally installed this game in 2014 and played about 10 minutes of it, and because of the thread title I remembered it existed and logged in. But I have no idea what to do, I logged in and I am apparently in Avengers Tower or something next to an airplane with a bunch of other people who are standing still. Is there a way to find a tutorial or restart the storyline or something?

You should just be able to click the waypoint in front of the plane and go to the Prologue--avengers tower is just basically the central hub of the game.

By the way, press T to bring up your character list and switch around. You can play everyone but the most recently released heroes up to level 10 without having to unlock them and see who you like to play.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
So I'm guessing now isn't the best of times to pick this up? I've been craving a marvel game after trying to get

caught up with the main continuity, and that's only really been filled with that one mobile game "future fight".

Help me goons!

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
There is nothing wrong with starting now, but it's only fun for the first few thousand hours.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I got really burnt out at around the 1200 hour mark

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

The right time to start playing this is always as soon as you can since there tends to always be some event going on that can give you some decent currencies that might end up being useful down the line. You can also make permanent progression for essentially every character ever by earning infinity points. If you were planning to play on a console, I'd just wait for that release since you won't be able to transfer anything to that version, you might also get attached to a character that might not exist in the console version.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Asros posted:

Livetuning system went sentient, turned [the cosmic XP bonus] on at midnight and then right back off.

Robots. Sigh.

It should be all set by noon pst.
The machines can't be all that bad if they're trying to dissuade people from cosmicing.

Edit: and then there's this bug report thread titled "Stuck in defecating position". :allears:

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 8, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MMAgCh posted:

Edit: and then there's this bug report thread titled "Stuck in defecating position". :allears:

wow just like poe

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

punchymcpunch posted:

wow just like poe

no, that's where POE came from

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Adult Sword Owner posted:

no, that's where POE came from

punchymcpunch posted:

wow just like poe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Holyshiit

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Please fix Thor mr gaz

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
But those images show that he's got the right proportions now.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
Just started this again after a few months off. Had like 1200 splinters in boxes randomly, so I bought the three most recent heroes and I've gotta say: Beast is a hot garbage lovely ripoff of Juggernaut huh.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

are they going to revamp beta ray bill is the real question

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

Zelmel posted:

Just started this again after a few months off. Had like 1200 splinters in boxes randomly, so I bought the three most recent heroes and I've gotta say: Beast is a hot garbage lovely ripoff of Juggernaut huh.

I hate how beast plays but his sig and ult are great.

BB was a big disappointment for me. Super generic melee with a full ranged build that feels almost anemic and requires you to weave to get the most out of it.

Didn't even bother with Nick Fury because that's the most phoned in hero I've seen since I started playing this game.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Beast - Bland. Got to red 60 in a week
Black Bolt - Iffy, but got to red 60 in a couple of days
Nick Fury - took 5 days to be motivated to white 60. Cannot be hosed ever playing the oval office again. I think I'd rather play launch Winter Soldier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

The only conscientious thing to do is to leave Nick Fury white.