Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

well, poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

logikv9 posted:

nuclear icbms are headed for your house right now

As a Amazon Prime customer, I should already be dead

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

In.
The.
poo poo.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Jeb smiling

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

That's not a real picture right? Who would wear sunglasses that look like clip on sunglasses for prescription glasses.

clip ons are actually extremely practical for the following reasons:

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Ramadu posted:

soooooo

bin laden won didn't he lmao

I think you mean george w bush.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
When nuclear Armageddon is actually about to happen, I hope I learn about it from the Trump thread title

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tfw you didn't bring enough juice for everyone and you don't give a poo poo

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

I see no difference

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

There needs to be a tv show that uses cuck regularly. Get it in peoples heads. Like deadwood did for cocksucker.
After Bannon gets bored of government we'll get Breitbart TV offering THE REAL NEWS

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hypha posted:

As a Amazon Prime customer, I should already be dead

"yeah, says here my death should have been expedited...it's been 2 days and I'm still not dead yet"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

Ivanka couldn't do better than this dorky looking mother fucker?
Dorky is a kind word. I was thinking he looks more like a ventriloquist dummy with a history of sexual assault.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
wow i can't believe we just confirmed supreme court justice barack h. obama II. truly a glorious age has dawned upon our republic

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i can never remember which cartoon character it is that jared kushner reminds me of

Serf
May 5, 2011

looking forward to the scotus ruling that forces truck drivers to freeze to death to avoid abandoning company property

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Until there's something they really want to pass gets blocked. I don't know when that something will happen given the shitshow in Congress, but it will happen.

*fast forward six years, humor me and say there's a dem president/congress*

"well the 60 votes aren't there, even though the rules say it's ok I think we should restore a bit of decorum and tradition to this legislative body"

and fuckin lmao if you think the dems won't do it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Does the average, non political junkie, citizen even care about gorsuch or the filibuster? Im trapped in the bubble and I can't tell.

Walked by the best dressed suit/tie dude in the subway and he was bitching about how this Canadian company said they were the oldest company in North America. He thought it was bullshit, they're in Canada not na. After some arguing, he considered at least Mexico isn't in North america

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So this sets the precedent for motivated people to spontaneously create vacancies in the SCOTUS during times when the Senate composition favors their ideology.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

looking forward to the scotus ruling that forces truck drivers to freeze to death to avoid abandoning company property

same

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

punchymcpunch posted:

clip ons are actually extremely practical for the following reasons:

1. You are a dork like I was in high school and lacked the self-awareness to wear contacts instead of your big, dumb brass rimmed glasses that totally don't suit your face at all what the hell man you could just get new glasses too why didn't you think of that until college!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dorian gray's ventriloquist dummy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

FrensaGeran posted:

Dorky is a kind word. I was thinking he looks more like a ventriloquist dummy with a history of sexual assault.

yeah i get the ventriloquist dummy vibe from him too and i dont know exactly what it is. head shape?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

owns

2017 is so cool

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Rocks posted:

not to sound like a globalist cuck, but why are we so outraged at McConnell changing the rules when Reid made arguably way more changes back in 2013, or are we just happy to play party lines here.

Also, is there any way it will ever *change back* to 60 votes for all nominations incl supreme court? does the Senate have that power too?

because reid made the changes after pointlessly partisan obstruction by republicans to fill lower court roles that really needed to be filled for the justice system to function. also after a year of obstruction of supreme court by mcconell, having him talk about the importance of nominating and approving judges feels like some right old horse poo poo thats worth getting pissed about

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

Ivanka couldn't do better than this dorky looking mother fucker?

You think anybody with a goddamn brain is going to hang around Trump and his lovely children?

Ramadu posted:

soooooo

bin laden won didn't he lmao

Depends: short-term, yes, as he got regular Americans to fear their own shadow. Long-term, no, because even if America falls a very good point has been made: democracies without intelligent voters put toupees into power.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

not sure whether to be happy about this or not, did truckers vote trump!???

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

did he seriously dress like a new york bro in the middle of loving iraq

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Is it really a scoop when he's almost certain to change his mind after talking to another person about it?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

"well the 60 votes aren't there, even though the rules say it's ok I think we should restore a bit of decorum and tradition to this legislative body"

Why are you writing dumb fanfic to justify being pissed at dems instead of the people who actually voted for this?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Zikan posted:

did he seriously dress like a new york bro in the middle of loving iraq

Well Trump does have a history of beating family members who don't dress the way he wants them to at all times...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hey, I don't see any nuclear hellfire, what gives <:mad:>

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
i lust for senate death

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

reminder ??? he crashed his plane into his own aircraft carrier for gosh sakes

Lol his wife was paralyzed in a car accident while he was a pow and when he got back he divorced her because she had gotten fat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

So this sets the precedent for motivated people to spontaneously create vacancies in the SCOTUS during times when the Senate composition favors their ideology.

what if neil gorsuch suddenly dies from complications from a trump handshake

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Obama comes out of retirement to lobby for the rule to be enforced again

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

not sure whether to be happy about this or not, did truckers vote trump!???

haven't you heard

everyone voted for trump

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scoop, we need Rovert in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

tacodaemon posted:

i can never remember which cartoon character it is that jared kushner reminds me of

cucks

• Locked thread