Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ded posted:

So what new big bad terrorist org will be created by Trump toppling the Sarin-gas regime?

GiP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Trump is the only man who can fix the dwindling active poster numbers in GiP.

He's the only man who can fix it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I have been rather busy today
Plus 10+ cases in the first 9 hours of watch with 3 hours to go :shepface:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/850023535598866432

:shrug:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

cowboy elvis posted:

Trump is the only man who can fix the dwindling active poster numbers in GiP.

He's the only man who can fix it.

Everyone said this generation would need a war to become truly great, so thank you Trump for giving them the opportunity.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Kuroyama posted:

Everyone said this generation would need a war to become truly great, so thank you Trump for giving them the opportunity.

Imo at this point you guys should just make participating in a ground war in the middle east a rite young people go through, like proms and poo poo

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ded posted:

So what new big bad terrorist org will be created by Trump toppling the Sarin-gas regime?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Sucks to be a pilot right now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

WHERE DO I SIGN

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/850094186321895424

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Watch donnie start a loving war

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ugh my return to internetworld may have been premature this poo poo is all depressing. Maybe time to go buy some beer and playstation it up for another week or until nuclear annihilation, whichever comes first

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtIYkoL4P48

Kick-Puncher
Jan 20, 2006
You are all missing the most important question. What will the new not war be called?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Kick-Puncher posted:

You are all missing the most important question. What will the new not war be called?

"What war? There was no war, you're imagining things.

Now eat your cockroach swiftly; nuclear night falls, and the cannibals are a-thirsting."

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Kick-Puncher posted:

The Syrian Intervention

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
The third paragraph in that picture no longer appears in the article. The new paragraph:

"One U.S. military official said the decision to allow the strikes, which would kill Russians, signals a significant change in policy by the Trump administration. A decision by Trump to go forward with the plan would be a reversal from the Obama administration, which denied multiple air strike proposals that would likely cause Russian personnel casualties in Syria."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gobbeldygook posted:

The third paragraph in that picture no longer appears in the article. The new paragraph:

"One U.S. military official said the decision to allow the strikes, which would kill Russians, signals a significant change in policy by the Trump administration. A decision by Trump to go forward with the plan would be a reversal from the Obama administration, which denied multiple air strike proposals that would likely cause Russian personnel casualties in Syria."

I noticed that too, which was kind of strange. Then I started thinking back to how Trump was persuaded to go through on the Yemen raid on the basis that Obama would never have gone through with it.

Oh boy.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Gobbeldygook posted:

Don't worry, the russians have S300 and S400 SAM in Syria and Tomahawks are godawful slow. No Russians are in danger

(God Tomahawks ARE slow! Wiki Numbers are 550 mph. loving serious? In this century?)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

While this is an awful idea it would also kill Russiand and then maybe we'll get to see the peepee tape.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Only Trump could start a war with Russia.

Old Vulcan proverb.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Kick-Puncher posted:

Operation Yellow Thunderstorm

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we have to have WWIII before we develop the warp engines and the vulcans come and greet us :sigh:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Hello, ELINT techs? Your leave and sleep is cancelled. Permanently.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Kick-Puncher posted:

Our Syriasly Yuge Victory

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kick-Puncher posted:

Operation IRAQI ENDURING SYRIAN FREEDOM

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

we have to have WWIII before we develop the warp engines and the vulcans come and greet us :sigh:

The way things are going we're in the mirror universe timeline where Drunk James Cromwell pulls out a sawed off shotgun and blasts a vulcan in the chest instead of shaking his hand

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

it'll be an empire killer

jesus how did it get to this

Slaveowners demanded disproportionate influence in the federal government.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kazinsal posted:

The way things are going we're in the mirror universe timeline where Drunk James Cromwell pulls out a sawed off shotgun and blasts a vulcan in the chest instead of shaking his hand

I'll never get to rub gel on t'pol now :qq:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Laranzu posted:

Don't worry, the russians have S300 and S400 SAM in Syria and Tomahawks are godawful slow. No Russians are in danger

(God Tomahawks ARE slow! Wiki Numbers are 550 mph. loving serious? In this century?)

It's a long range cruise missile. Not something made to evade air defenses with anything more than flying low.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

ded posted:

It's a long range cruise missile. Not something made to evade air defenses with anything more than flying low.

Yeah like cruising down main Street picking up chicks and drinking syzzurp slow.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I mean I'm sure they've been updated but aren't they mostly 1970s tech? Pretty impressive for the time all things considered.

Also they go for, according to google and the USN, 1.41 million a pop so wowzers if we're going with a saturation attack. I realize thats nothing in the scheme of things but kinda crazy when you think about it.

edit: The D&D trump thread closed, I hope we're in for some SA Style drama crybaby poo poo, tune in this week in QQCS

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 7, 2017

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It would be interesting if he sent in some b-2s and one of them was shot down.

It would be an instant THIS WAS OBAMAS FAULT moment.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I mean I'm sure they've been updated but aren't they mostly 1970s tech? Pretty impressive for the time all things considered.

Also they go for, according to google and the USN, 1.41 million a pop so wowzers if we're going with a saturation attack. I realize thats nothing in the scheme of things but kinda crazy when you think about it.

What's that in maralago weekends

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

gently caress man that just makes me more mad at trump's poo poo

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Two Finger posted:

It's about 2.1 Tomahawks to the Golf Trip.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Goddamn the inflight entertainment in the background :lol:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/850086285427576833

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
is that THe Force Awakens?

edit: I don't think so but it just reminded me of Han Solo's son dude for a sec

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's awesome.

Edit: it's Rogue One at Vadar's Castle at Mustafar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

is that THe Force Awakens?

edit: I don't think so but it just reminded me of Han Solo's son dude for a sec

Rogue one I think?

• Locked thread