Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im the portrait of Baby Jesus.

You mean sexy Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

KakerMix posted:

I just watched Rogue One. Why did they park so far away???

They had gotten used to parking miles away from the destination when docking on the Death Star.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Trunko posted:

I've never heard if them op

Plz dont repeat rich evans secret kill code ITT

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

bring back old gbs posted:

they explain the white lady thing a bit
how?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

started out asian, got kidnapped, Bad Robo Corp realized they were never going to fit the monster giganto tittays they designed onto her frame, so they start from scratch. the perfect canvas.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Spoiler since it just came out but its a pretty basic Ghost in the Shell kind of thing.

She is wearing a shell that looks like Scarjo but she was really a Japanese woman named Motoko Kusanagi before they moved her brain and gave her false memories for plot reasons.

Movie not bad, not great either.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
nobody said the word cyberbrain. i wanted to see someone say that with a straight face

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Power Rangers was good.

Thanks for reading.

We're all the autistic ranger.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

KakerMix posted:

I just watched Rogue One. Why did they park so far away???

Clearly Krennic has a flair for the dramatic, he wears a loving cape!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

TheBigAristotle posted:

We're all the autistic ranger.

I am not a latina.

I'm more like Kimberly, fyi.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
It's stupid, Motoko Kusunagi is supposed to sound like an obviously fake name because the Major chose it herself along with a generic cyberbody. The English equivalent would be like a character named Jane Excalibur.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dmitri-9 posted:

It's stupid, Motoko Kusunagi is supposed to sound like an obviously fake name because the Major chose it herself along with a generic cyberbody. The English equivalent would be like a character named Jane Excalibur.

This makes me think of that one kid from the safety video named Jack Example.

"What an unfortunate name!"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
When we switch to Xenforo can lowtax make it so every time somebody talks about Animé I get to drive over to their house and just go to town speed punching their ballsack

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trunko posted:

When we switch to Xenforo can lowtax make it so every time somebody talks about Animé I get to drive over to their house and just go to town speed punching their ballsack

I like Annie May

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Trunko posted:

When we switch to Xenforo

:lol: :cawg:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The plan now is to migrate the forums to a big farm upstate with lots trees and meadows and room to post whatever we want.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

General Dog posted:

The plan now is to migrate the forums to a big farm upstate with lots trees and meadows and room to post whatever we want.

That's right *faint sound of revolver hammer cocking*

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The only Pre Rec video I'll recommend. 1-2 Switch is so bad that Jack and Rich spend like an hour completely baffled by it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DihurWQrI-s

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Yeah, that was the only pre-rec stream I've watched in a long time because it's good when they play actual bad games (as opposed to them thinking a game is bad because they can't figure out what to do because they skip tutorials and also suck at games).

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well they're still playing it wrong since it is a party game and they're two dudes embarrassed to do embarrassing actions in front of each other. It's really does to be played with s mixed group or four or five people, preferably with alcohol. Not that I'd buy it myself, the price is ridiculous.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

No one is ever gonna play it like that though

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

rip Don Rickles

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
rip Ron Dickles

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why would you rip him

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

parallelodad posted:

Well they're still playing it wrong since it is a party game and they're two dudes embarrassed to do embarrassing actions in front of each other. It's really does to be played with s mixed group or four or five people, preferably with alcohol. Not that I'd buy it myself, the price is ridiculous.

Imagine having that game at a party where music and alcohol are present and you have to constantly yell "Everyone shut up, we're trying to listen to the instructions!"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

parallelodad posted:

Why would you rip him

He was always ripping on people, let's see how he likes it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

FrensaGeran posted:

He was always ripping on people, let's see how he likes it

That's why they call him Don Ripples.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://youtu.be/NUPJBL1nGW4

Re:View for Demolition Man.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

wrong thread

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ohhh man I just watched this and judge dredd with my wife recently for our dystopian rob schneider double-feature.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
The commercial minisong station is disturbingly close to something you'd actually see in the C-SPAM #Woke brands thread.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gonna murderdeathkill some baja blast.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

TACO BELL

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kind of sad the last Don Rickles thing I saw was clips from Keaton's Cop in that BotW.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Who needs Don Rickles? We have Jay Bauman and Michael Stoklasa now. It's gonna be fine.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

FrensaGeran posted:

Who needs Don Rickles? We have Jay Bauman and Michael Stoklasa now. It's gonna be fine.

I don't know for how long though :(

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Baronjutter posted:

I don't know for how long though :(

Mike is the Belushi / Farley cast member that will die young at his peak popularity, while everyone else around him becomes a huge success making unwatchable garbage after his death.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mike is the Belushi / Farley cast member that will die young at his peak popularity, while everyone else around him becomes a huge success making unwatchable garbage after his death.

So nothing changes?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Who is the Internet Adam Sandler that Jay becomes a David Spade to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the giant bomb effect

• Locked thread