Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ploft-shell crab posted:

this cannot be real

multiple people on twitter are saying it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

Oh well if people on Twitter are saying so...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Why would you pay Tom Friedman to do anything ever

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

logikv9 posted:

all i can confirm is that a mod did not give them out so either it was admin fuckery (which is rare because they'll use the same buttons) or somebody bought them (it's this)

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/Merrandaa/status/850102835467481088

silver linings

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Ploft-shell crab posted:

this cannot be real

Yeah if this is real I can't contain my hatred for her. Bernie campaigned for her for three months. Tiresley. I might add.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
mental illness brings in a lot of money for these forums

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Shear Modulus posted:

But do they have check marks?

Fake news

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sasqualeesi

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i just saw hillary in the break room. she was licking her pants. and laughing!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

docbeard posted:

Oh well if people on Twitter are saying so...

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/850097523897270272

https://twitter.com/asvokos/status/850097340069400577

https://twitter.com/femalep/status/850097553836093440

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Shear Modulus posted:

the only source is that person's account and she's an insane hillary fan. i'm feeling its a "joke"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gonna be fun stomping hillarymen all over again.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Thomas Friedman, Noted Woman

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the only source is that person's account and she's an insane hillary fan. i'm feeling its a "joke"

please, no jokes in this, the thread for hollering

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

Thomas Friedman, Noted Woman

the first three months will be critical

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/statu...r%3D4055%23pti1

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm a Dem and I oppose Donald Trump's policies, however, I support Donald Trump's policies.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Concerned Citizen posted:

she's cruisin for a 6er

In Federal Prison for corruption :twisted:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Cloture should be gotten rod of all together.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
I really hope all this stuff about Trump being a Russian puppet isn't going to make Dems play as hawks here just because they think Trump will never really do it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well this is good at least

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/850103180843155458

So here's video. What happens is Kristof asks "To what extent do you assign blame to Bernie Sanders or the media for focusing on emails" and that's when she says it.

Then she answers the question by blaming Comey and Putin's Fake News.

So a very charitable reading could say she was not talking poo poo about Bernie but this is about the worst way to thank a guy who campaigned for you like crazy and whose voters overwhelmingly ended up voting for you.

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 23:46 on Apr 6, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

So here's video. What happens is Kristof asks "To what extent do you assign blame to Bernie Sanders or the media for focusing on emails" and that's when she says it.

Ok that's a less bad answer (note: not good but less bad), that means that unsurprisingly it was hillaryman twitter that zeroed in on the Bernie part of their own accord

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

what's wrong with these people

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Bernie thread was the best thread in these forums

The best thread was the general election thread, because the crow served to Hilbots was delicious.

Thoguh posted:

lol, I just remembered forums poster Mitt Romney existed.
It is all but confirmed that he was from CTR.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

they are old, in their hearts and in their spirits and in their opinions

If pressed they would probably applaud Rahm Emanuel's high-school graduation thing

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

So a very charitable reading could say she was not talking poo poo about Bernie but this is about the worst way to thank a guy who campaigned for you like crazy and whose voters overwhelmingly ended up voting for you.

man, weird that hillary might have unintentionally totally hosed up a public statement, how out of character for her

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

it seems pretty clear she's avoiding the 'hey you wanna poo poo on bernie' bait and saying 'actually if I think any outside first hurt me it was these dipshits and not the dude on my side'. Clumsy answer and it'd be pretty cool if she at the very least also said 'and I could have been better as a candidate' but yea I'd go with the charitable side of things there.

loquacius posted:

Ok that's a less bad answer (note: not good but less bad), that means that unsurprisingly it was hillaryman twitter that zeroed in on the Bernie part of their own accord

yea Hillaryman Twitter is a dumpster fire who just hones in on the name 'bernie' like fuckin crazypeople

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ShutteredIn posted:

idgi?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

This is fake right?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

Not a Step posted:

It was everyone else's fault: The Hillary Clinton story

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i oppose trump until he starts a loving war, then im all for him. yes, im a democrat.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Democrats are monsters

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

free college: bad
a third unwinnable neverending ground war in the middle east led by a madman game show host whose closest advisor is a white supremacist that has a nonzero chance of killing russian soldiers and starting ww3: good

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

punk rebel ecks posted:

barrier breakers wasn't even a thing until late april, 2016. he had been posting for years. you can't just take total speculation and transform that into "CONFIRMED SHILL"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

punk rebel ecks posted:

i still think its more likely he was just directly connected to the campaign in some fashion and chose a really specific sword to die on

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

free college: bad
a third unwinnable war in the middle east led by a madman game show host whose closest advisor is a white supremacist: good

hey hey hey let's be fair now- it's possible that advisor is getting sidelined because he's badly losing a battle of influence with a 36-year old MBA wunderkind

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

zeal posted:

man, weird that hillary might have unintentionally totally hosed up a public statement, how out of character for her

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
No I mean CatSpecter's comment.

Ignore them. If Money doesn't pay their free college tuition they will come after you?

What kind of non-sequitor is that? " You are poor and have to pay for college" therefore you will call an idiot like peter daou an idiot? Also why would you need money for free college tuition?

• Locked thread