Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Russians trying to fix ur computer always call back. Always answer their return call like this "Thank you for calling Microsoft support." They fuckin hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
It hasn't even been three months and Trump is taking the nation to war.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Post-Assad transition can be handled by the FSB since they're already on-site; after that they can help us re-stabilize Iraq by installing a friendly figurehead in exchange for lifting all sanctions and supporting Russian Federation bids for expansion. Artly dealey.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trump will kill as many eight year old girls as it takes

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

financially racist posted:

hey great cool awesome fantastic wonderful

underrstand this from Trumps POV he already told the media that 'this has crossed many lines, several lines of many colors, big league line crossing took place' and will look foolish if he doesn't back up his many lines threat because Obama didn't do that and obama real bad

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lol so is xi jinping just sitting there all bewildered while retard president takes us to war

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

That DICK! posted:

trump will kill as many eight year old girls as it takes

I know this is a joke, but it was literally a campaign platform that we weren't killing enough civilians

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Solarin posted:

underrstand this from Trumps POV he already told the media that 'this has crossed many lines, several lines of many colors, big league line crossing took place' and will look foolish if he doesn't back up his many lines threat because Obama didn't do that and obama real bad

:agreed:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Why yes it is, citizen.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i only hope doing this makes putin mad and piss tape happens as a result

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Solarin posted:

Thread Reminder: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump will be the most influential people in the entire federal government in Trump deciding to take military action. THis is because trump is a senile mafia boss and family overrules absolutely any other qualification

both of them are utter poo poo but who knows what'll happen

where the gently caress is melania right now. she's the absolute loving worst first lady if you even consider her to actually be flotus and not ivanka

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

The Brown Menace posted:

Lol so is xi jinping just sitting there all bewildered while retard president takes us to war

"Hey, when you guys get nuked, can we call dibs on Hawaii?"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i only hope doing this makes putin mad and piss tape happens as a result

donny doesnt wanna be pres and hes trying so hard to tank his numbers and pissing off russia bigly is the only way out

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Brown Menace posted:

he's prolly sitting there thinking 'oh please you gigantic idiot don't actually war north korea too'

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Lol at ARE TROOPS who are over worked who have to deal with more bullshit.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

Is this the WW3 death party?

inshallah~~

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

OhFunny posted:

It hasn't even been three months and Trump is taking the nation to war.

The only candidates who wouldn't be doing war right now would be Bernie and Johnson.

The rest were all war mongering maniacs. Remember those primary debates? My god.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Isn't there a law allowing the US to invade The Hague to retrieve one of our own ?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:10bux: stealth bombers are already en route.

:patriot:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I got some anniversary Laphroaig that I picked up after a Bernie rally/march that I was hoping to save for our glorious maple grandpa overlord. Maybe tonight is the night to drink it all in one go.

3-5 shots max to whatever news breaks from the Pentagon imo~

day crew doomsaying and gnashing is no reason to squander something so precious as more scandals and controversies snow down on Trump's America for the foreseeable future.

You'll at least want to have some of that when theres indictments over the Russia hacking as some poor rube is set up to be the fall guy

The Glumslinger posted:

I know this is a joke, but it was literally a campaign platform that we weren't killing enough civilians

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
what music are we listening to while we watch the pentagon get ready to bomb the gently caress out of syria?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Like someone said before, there's a billion plans in the DoD cooked up daily to throw some missles somewhere, and the only thing constraining is a thoughtful, prudent, and restrained Presidency.

So yeah

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
really trump should be timing it w/the press correspondents dinner but he cancelled it out of spite

sad!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

pee pee

doo doo

tromp tromp

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

"

quote:

"We have seen no reason the government has given for seeking to unmask this speaker's identity,"
Bhandari said, adding that the right to anonymous speech against the government is "a bedrock American value"
strongly protected under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

:golfclap:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Captain Internet posted:

Lol at ARE TROOPS who are over worked who have to deal with more bullshit.

"I believe in and support OUR TROOPS which is why I'm having them invade another country in the middle of a civil war"

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

If I get drafted and murdered in our upcoming new foreverwar, someone photoshop me into that picture of child ghosts haunting the oval office tia

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
ARE TROOPS just voted for involuntary OT in the form of hazard pay.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

well poo poo ill break out the jamesons tonight in celebration of our imminent demise :q:

Tullamore Dew is better imo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

god

loving

poo poo

pppppiiiiiiiissssssss

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*jinping huddling in Pentagon underground nuke bunker next to a mountain of McDonald's cheeseburgers being slowly whittled down by trump*

*record scratch*

"Yep, that's me,"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Will Trump Support ARE TROOPS?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
How stupid was Assad to do the thing that would cause a new, unstable US president to want to end him?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

triple sulk posted:

both of them are utter poo poo but who knows what'll happen

where the gently caress is melania right now. she's the absolute loving worst first lady if you even consider her to actually be flotus and not ivanka

what owns is Bannon and his breitbart flunkies are such disgusting human beings with hosed up political beliefs that I feel better with Kush and President Daughter being basically in charge of their senile father's enormous potential to harm the world

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

deathbysnusnu posted:

So yeah... I got next week off... Hypothetically where would be a nice place to do some camping not in range of a hypothetical nuclear strike?

the moon but the next bus isn't scheduled to leave for another decade and passage is hopelessly oversold already

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nooo trump you said that you wouldn't announce attacks beforehand

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*banging silverware* kill the troops. eat the poops.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

he's prolly sitting there thinking 'oh please you gigantic idiot don't actually war north korea too'

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

what music are we listening to while we watch the pentagon get ready to bomb the gently caress out of syria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrWz9XVvls&t=11s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm still waiting to hear whether Bill Watterson thinks the Syrian chemical warfare attack was fake or not.

• Locked thread