Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wew what a night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dolash posted:

some insane poo poo will happen and things will get much worse.

hi

i made your post more c-spam and less d&d

yw :wave:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

TRUMP trump TRUMP BOOM BOOM TRUMP

KABLAMMO
TRUMP WOOPASS WWAAACHING KABLAMMO BLAMMO TRUM:p

TRUMP trump trupm TRUMP TRUMP ROTUMEROGTUIERJGOUI TRUMP !

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Does r/The_Donald realize that they were the cucks the whole time?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Baloogan posted:

wew what a night

Trump is a neocuck!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

well it has almost been 100 days

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Bilirubin posted:

I hate his mouth

i wanted to edit my post so bad into this but i'm just content to have found a fellow traveler in liphatred

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

wew what a night

It was a full day of insanity

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dolash posted:

I honestly wonder if that one reporter hadn't asked Trump about whether the chemical attack crossed a red line for him and he casually said "Yeah, it crossed a lot of lines", if Trump still would've gone through with it.

this is honestly pretty loving lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

im about to go in there and post that

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
So where is Kushner lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

Trump is a neocuck!

whoa

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this one is a five

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

i don't think they realize anything

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What once was old is new again

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

a helpful bear posted:

this thing is so weird bc people that hated trump are happy and people that loved him hate him

also posting bc pb cant lol

Everyone's out of the brain chemical that signals fear so it's "lol that's awesome" all the way down. I am looking forward to the soft-lit interview with the family of the first soldier to die in Syria and hearing those stupid idiots tell the reporter that they voted for Trump and feel so betrayed, that their stupid dead kid was so overjoyed when Trump won and he enlisted to help maga and now he's got an empty loving casket in Arlington because he got loving vaporized on camera by an IED so every time these idiots think of their stupid dead son they flash for an instant to the dozen or so frames of the video where their dead son has seen the danger and is just starting to swerve in reaction to it before the blast turns him into a cloud of teeth and dust. I hope their pain is compounded when Trump makes a loving spectacle but fucks up their dead son's name a dozen times in a rambling incoherent eulogy containing a pitch for no less than five Trump properties. Here's to his SGLI or whatever other death benefits not going anywhere near them but to some random girlfriend he thought he knocked up before heading off to basic.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

im about to go in there and post that

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63y9lo/lol_you_idiots_were_the_cucks_the_whole_time/

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Does anyone know if Xi's going golfing with Trump during his visit? I desperately want a repeat of the Japanese PM incident where Trump's on some patio coordinating a missile standoff with Russia in the Mediterranean and the goddamn President of China just stands there awkwardly while fat country club members roll up for selfies.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idk i feel like it could be crazier :/

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
President Trump - Day 77:

- The Senate destroyed the only thing that made it relevant
- Some crazy person nominated to Supreme Court
- President launched military strikes on Syria

I mean there's more but holy gently caress.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

america first

jk we'll destroy and rebuild syria first

america ehhhhh we'll get to that eventually

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i iwish icould feel things again

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

removed

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Baloogan posted:

this is honestly pretty loving lol

Somebody got to Trump after that presser and told him "you just said the gas attack crossed a red line, Obama said that then when he didn't bomb anybody everyone called him a cuck. Here, I've got some bombing outlines for you..."

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

i iwish icould feel things again

i probably would've died of a coronary if i could actually feel strong anger these days so think of it like a blessing in disguise

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
At least Trump didn't announce his intentions on every jumbotron in the country on the first Sunday of football season.

I guess?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Evil_Greven posted:

President Trump - Day 77:

- The Senate destroyed the only thing that made it relevant
- Some crazy person nominated to Supreme Court
- President launched military strikes on Syria

I mean there's more but holy gently caress.

that's the bad stuff. here's the good stuff.

Nunes ousted
Kushner lied about meeting russian official (including Kisylak) on his security clearance

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/850200153617088514

:)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
"Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything’s perfectly alright now. We’re fine, we’re all fine, here, now, thank you. How are you?"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

So where is Kushner lol

Leading the vanguard obviously

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Russia warns of 'negative consequences' if U.S. targets Syria

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
freep in a thread titled "It is President Trump!!"

quote:

Please get with it and show some respect for a LEADER not a follower.

IT IS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

quote:

President Trump is incredible. I love that he took action. Some of you liberals are sad but drat it, today was a great day for President Trump and the United States of America. A very historic day and tomorrow is even better. This President has done more good in 77 days then any other President in 4 or 8 years.

quote:

Thank you President Trump for not faking the red button and the redline crap but taking full action! Thank you for making me feel America Will return to being a power house once again! You did this in the face of the Chinese prime minister and you did not relent and you did not retracted .... thank you thank you!

quote:

Listen, everyone was on Bush’s side after 9/11 until the liberals saw how good things were going in Iraq and Afghanistan and then then became anti-american. Same thing is happening.

quote:

What pisses me off is why WE have to do the UN's job. Time to cut off all of their funding.

quote:

Trump is not a pussy like you want him to be. I say thank God we finally have a strong leader who will not put up with jerks like those in Syria.

quote:

I’m afraid ivanka is now running the country. flame away.

quote:

If you lose folks like Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, and their followers, but gain Bill Kristol and Evan McMullin, you are seriously effin up.

quote:

He is a liar, just like the two presidents before him.

quote:

I see no evidence that the Sarin gas attack was because of Assad and even if it was, I see no reason to get involved.

quote:

trump is a pussy. if he is man enough, he would have ignored stupid judges stepping all over him regarding his very very very weak travel ban.

if he is man enough, show it by arresting mayors of sanctuary cities. not by attacking assad, who is not a threat to usa.

quote:

When Hillary, McCain, McMullin, and ISIS are giving you a thumbs up, you probably f’ed up.

quote:

We don’t need an alpha leader leading us into another bloody, expensive, pointless war that will send another three millions of refugees to the west, cost another five trillions, let along countless lives. China’s Xi must be laughing at the stupidity of Trump and the US.

quote:

I’m so thankful we have a President, who could not to sit idly by and watch people being murdered with WMD and not intervene.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Everyone's out of the brain chemical that signals fear so it's "lol that's awesome" all the way down. I am looking forward to the soft-lit interview with the family of the first soldier to die in Syria and hearing those stupid idiots tell the reporter that they voted for Trump and feel so betrayed, that their stupid dead kid was so overjoyed when Trump won and he enlisted to help maga and now he's got an empty loving casket in Arlington because he got loving vaporized on camera by an IED so every time these idiots think of their stupid dead son they flash for an instant to the dozen or so frames of the video where their dead son has seen the danger and is just starting to swerve in reaction to it before the blast turns him into a cloud of teeth and dust. I hope their pain is compounded when Trump makes a loving spectacle but fucks up their dead son's name a dozen times in a rambling incoherent eulogy containing a pitch for no less than five Trump properties. Here's to his SGLI or whatever other death benefits not going anywhere near them but to some random girlfriend he thought he knocked up before heading off to basic.

sir this is a golden corral

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Arc Light posted:

This morning, my unit was advised to determine how long we could operate 24/7 with our current manning, and how many additional personnel we would need to sustain 24 hour ops indefinitely. Welp. Now I know why.

Aw, don't worry. The jet stream runs from North-West to South-East LA, so even if Nola is spared, you'll still get the fallout from Barksdale Air Force Base. Just might have a little time to put your affairs in order.

From the GiP current events thread.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This has to be one of the worst shitposts that I have ever seen. Either come up with an original insult, copypaste and actually good shitpost, or just go to bed and let your mom tuck you in. She doesn't like it when you stay up this late because she knows that you will get cranky.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ymgve posted:

unless trump decides to draft kids younger than 10 years I don't think you can blame any of that poo poo on him

lol if you think wartime President Trump is only be in office for 8 years.
Unless the cheeseburgers get to him first.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

deleted already

sad

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

This has to be one of the worst shitposts that I have ever seen. Either come up with an original insult, copypaste and actually good shitpost, or just go to bed and let your mom tuck you in. She doesn't like it when you stay up this late because she knows that you will get cranky.

mods please make this the new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

I think I may have swalllowed my tongue

• Locked thread