Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a real chump posted:

do white supremacists hate foreign war because it delays the racewar they want?

i'm not clear on why this is such a big issue for them

theyre dumb enough to buy the line that invading syria is about helping syrians and dont want to help syrians when we have problems here. thats why theyre all like "but what about america first :qq:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

on one hand death is certain, but on the other tomorrow is friday

:cheers:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

a real chump posted:

Wars of adventure take resources away that could go into creating the all white future where hover trains glide over seas of golden amber wheat being harvested by blonde maidens in future farmer outfits.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

so youre saying this a long con to eliminate the un altogether

no, it's just something the UN security council can't really do when you have two opposing sides with veto power which is a common occurrence for disputes in the UNSC

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
so who's at the ends of the horseshoe? Is is donny and the media people, falling over themselves to congratulate him? Or is it us and the MAGA CHUDs, who are all like gently caress this?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fascists are supposed to be all about the virile, cleansing virtue of war and military aesthetic, but cucks like Cernovich are terrified theyll get drafted

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
Twitter Nazis...good?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a real chump posted:

they're isolationists, a lot of hard nationalists are. They oppose any foriegn action, aid or war, because we need to solve (((problems))) at home

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Krazyface posted:

so who's at the ends of the horseshoe? Is is donny and the media people, falling over themselves to congratulate him? Or is it us and the MAGA CHUDs, who are all like gently caress this?

its the neocons and the neoliberals except theyre the same thing and there is no horseshoe, that idea is the dumbest drawn-on-a-napkin idea since the laffer curve

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The American news media deserves Trump.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

friday friday
gettin bombed on friday
all of cspam's shitpostin this weekend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rubber Tucky posted:

Twitter Nazis...good?

No

They're just so bad that they eclipsed the rim of good during a moral event horizon

its just as Dilbertguy said

all part of the 360 persuasion play

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I hope this is true cause several people in this thread poo poo on me when I suggested Ivanka might accidentally do one decent thing in between grifting the American people during her time at the White House

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
It's not Isolationism it's non-interventionism, you'd have to be a loving idiot to think that this war was a good idea.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

a real chump posted:

I think in this case it's because Assad is s strongman who hates the scary muslims of ISIS.

edit: also, they're loving idiots.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Montasque posted:

The American news media deserves Trump.

Can't tell if this is a negative or positive sentiment lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

G u i l l o t i n e s

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Slamhound posted:

I think in this case it's because Assad is s strongman who hates the scary muslims of ISIS.

oh the alt-right LOVES Assad

probably were celebrating the gas attack because it accelerates muslim death in their screwy petty smooth brains

so ya theyd be mad at Trump for undermining all that good work~

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

fascists are supposed to be all about the virile, cleansing virtue of war and military aesthetic, but cucks like Cernovich are terrified theyll get drafted

They're not even fascists, they are peasants with internet connections who created a cargo cult around a hat.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

I hope this is true cause several people in this thread poo poo on me when I suggested Ivanka might accidentally do one decent thing in between grifting the American people during her time at the White House

this is peak 'bad thing was gonna happen then Ivanka intervened' with how disgusting and hated bannon is, especially to kush and ivanka's New York rich elite friends

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the alt right love all strong men until they run afoul of their favorite strong man

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

a real chump posted:

I assume they believe if they are patient, it's more cost effective for brown people overseas to kill each other rather than
Us expending resources to expedite the process.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I don't particularly miss Jeb! right now. just thought you should know.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol i already know what his source is

this wapo piece from earlier

quote:

But the ultimate argument against him, said one person with knowledge of the situation, is that “Bannon isn’t making ‘Dad’ look good.”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"why do bad things, such as wars, keep happening, it must be because of the jews" -- a white supremacist, probably

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Those of you who want to oust Assad, who would replace him? What is your plan for peace in Syria? No one has provided a plausible alternative other than wanting to remove Assad.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
give police cruise missles to put down the urban ferals : good
give army cruise missles to put down the muslim hordes: bad

ok sure makes sense

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
nukes soon

https://twitter.com/Amie_FR/status/850206583292215299

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I was seriously talking to a friend on the phone and I was like "nahh Trump probably isn't gonna do it."

We talked for about an hour, then I went to the upstairs bathroom and sat down to take a poo poo.

Then I pulled up Trump thread on the awful app for some shitposting ... and saw that missiles were landing.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I hope you neocon fuckers are happy...

This is what D&D wanted all along.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Johnny Joestar posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/850164827360296960

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I dated a white person once and the experience was not so great.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Those of you who want to oust Assad, who would replace him? What is your plan for peace in Syria? No one has provided a plausible alternative other than wanting to remove Assad.

51st state

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

nobody has a plan they just really like the way it feels to say "Something has to be done!" to the upsetting thing

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

mannerup posted:

lol i already know what his source is

this wapo piece from earlier

Tiffany is finally making her move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

MaxxBot posted:

what if we taught the syrian people to write apps, and then, they replaced assad with an app they wrote

• Locked thread