Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

otoh maybe the nfl draft will be cancelled and the panthers wont be able to draft the white running back

Insha allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If I ever get killed by a horrific militant group I hope they're named something cool like Megadeath or Spongebob Squarepants.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

A friend lent me a DVD of the band ISIS

This was about 8 years ago and I haven't had a chance to get it back to him

That's my ISIS band story.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

Russia got warning and pulled all their people out of the base before the missiles launched.

Hopefully avoiding ww3 in the process.

Russia got warning before Congress. Lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Russia may have warned Syria

It's literally just a distraction but it's been my favorite day checking Trump's Official Subreddit of Delusion

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Spoeank posted:

Russia may have warned Syria

It's literally just a distraction but it's been my favorite day checking Trump's Official Subreddit of Delusion

Please post some choice bits :allears:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Ehud posted:

A friend lent me a DVD of the band ISIS

This was about 8 years ago and I haven't had a chance to get it back to him

That's my ISIS band story.

That band loving owns. Neurosis, Cult of Luna, and Isis are all I've been jamming to all week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sopiG1Qhlh8

^ GOAT build up.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

iospace posted:

Voice you stupid bitch

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

iospace posted:

post some choice bits of your voice

in the discord voice channel

on discord.whitehouse.gov

unless you're scared. fair warning donald trump also talks on voice

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I was on voice chat. You just happened to miss it. Not my problem.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Alright were taking thsi to pms

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Isis the band is good and I'm glad I'm going to Toronto tomorrow and hell I may not come back

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

iospace posted:

are you kidding me, that place is so frenetic that I couldn't go back and find the good stuff even if I tried

Just go on twitter and search trump cuck and it's all you need

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bad Moon posted:

Russia got warning before Congress. Lol

Trump is on friendlier terms with Russia.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Today was a cool day

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Kalli represents the "both sides are equally bad" school of the left to a T. For all of the Democrats' faults on, for instance, police reform, they did not nominate Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III to be Attorney General. Who is killing whatever progress has been made.

So to reiterate, gently caress you Kalli.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress are you talking about

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

glad you asked!

I had a nice birthday dinner at a restaurant that I spent way too much on with a nice lady

it was a good time

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Kalli represents the "both sides are equally bad" school of the left to a T. For all of the Democrats' faults on, for instance, police reform, they did not nominate Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III to be Attorney General. Who is killing whatever progress has been made.

So to reiterate, gently caress you Kalli.

On the day Trump and Clinton echo each other, this is the day you choose to die on this hill.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

here r my thoughts on this excellent conversation

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I know its a controversial take and all but you have to appreciate how I tell it like it is.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
poo poo 40, would not draft.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I'm still not 100% decided on whether Oceanic or Panopticon is the best Isis album.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
why choose

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

poo poo 40, would not draft.

Yeah drat, that's almost as bad as Brady's

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

glad you asked!

I had a nice birthday dinner at a restaurant that I spent way too much on with a nice lady

it was a good time

I hope you find true love, Ross

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ostentatious posted:

been laughing at this for a minute

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
christian mccaffrey looks WAY younger than i realized in that highlight film

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It's my birthday, form a line for the dick sucking.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Happy birthday my man. Go eat some cake.

Anyways my date went really well. Took her to a nice sushi spot downtown. Had a blast. We had us a little sleepover and plan to keep chilling.

Oh god I'm probably getting involved in some deep mafia family or some poo poo.

Also apparently we bombed Syria and WW3 is gonna go down. Cool.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

mass effect is looking good

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Grittybeard posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure Dennis Leary will receive his comeuppance for ripping off Bill Hicks entire shtick and making a career out of it any minute now.

It's ridiculous how these stories attacking Schumer talk with breathless seriousness about how sacrosanct comics' jokes are despite the fact that comedians have been stealing bits from each other since Milton Berle was a young man. And yet, the only people who've had their careers damaged over it are an Hispanic and a woman who got just a little too popular apparently for their own good.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Fire Safety Doug posted:

I'm still not 100% decided on whether Oceanic or Panopticon is the best Isis album.

Panopticon is a rad black metal band

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's ridiculous how these stories attacking Schumer talk with breathless seriousness about how sacrosanct comics' jokes are despite the fact that comedians have been stealing bits from each other since Milton Berle was a young man. And yet, the only people who've had their careers damaged over it are an Hispanic and a woman who got just a little too popular apparently for their own good.

My favorite is the "Amy Schumer raped someone" because apparently a drunk guy fingering a woman means the woman raped the guy.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I tried wandering into D&D for the first time to learn about what's happening in Syria. Wow the posters there don't really hold back anything at all

Nov 6, 2002

Most of the people posting there are over reactive children with the historical perspective of gnats who have accused five people of being Hitler before they even finished their breakfast.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Most of the people posting there are over reactive children with the historical perspective of gnats who have accused five people of being Hitler before they even finished their breakfast.

Pretty much this.

Like this morning they were talking about a US war draft.

I'm like the gently caress.

Nov 6, 2002

I can't throw too many bones at them because I was the same way when I was young and started following politics/news: ascribing too much significance and outrage to every event or story that I didn't like. And that was before everyone could sequester themselves into these little echo chambers that make everything even worse.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

So they all hate Kalli and want him to die as well orrrrrrrr ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I can't throw too many bones at them because I was the same way when I was young and started following politics/news: ascribing too much significance and outrage to every event or story that I didn't like. And that was before everyone could sequester themselves into these little echo chambers that make everything even worse.

There were forums and AOL chatrooms when you were young I assume

• Locked thread