Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

that's... some dedication to assad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I suppose in a way it is a good thing for America if Trump turns his destructive gaze elsewhere. I was kinda hoping he would successfully blow up healthcare though, it's not like people are going to elect democrats on their own merits.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

makes sense, doesn't this guy have a thing for asian women?

e: no, it was thufferin thuccotash thernovich, my mistake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol of course the alt-right love assad bunches

i'm guessing putin seeded some propaganda there too

or they're just dumbasses, it's not always russia even though i'm proven wrong whenever i say this

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm glad the idiots have moved on from saying The Powers That Be to The Deep State

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ScrubLeague posted:

lol even rasmussen can't polish that turd

When it's pure diarrhea there's nothing to polish

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

don't pay attention to day to day trends in gallup. Trump is steadily losing ground in most aggregators.

this wasnt' a very good punchline tbh

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Horseshoe Theory in action

Tulsi's ladyboner for killing muslims is the least left thing about her and the Bernie faction has been super disappointed with her ever since she started taking meetings with Trump because she's really been showing off how high it is in her list of priorities

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ all the cucks afraid of a little boom boom

if the US president wants to blow something up it gets blown up those the rules

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

huh. a sobering thought. if the cuckservatives and gorilla minded are falling out of love with Trump, that means they'll try to raise up and run someone even battier than Trump

I guess it really will never end v:shepface:v

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
you know American democracy is broken when Hawaii girl gets the nazi vote over a middle eastern dictator

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i say just draft all trump voters and send them to syria. they are the true patriots after all

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's cool how everyone is a complete ghoul deserving death.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

lmao

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao then

lmao now

lmao forever

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
im glad we can use the word cuck again in c-spam seeing how it's a relevant descriptor for like 1/3 of this WH

thx mods

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

huh. a sobering thought. if the cuckservatives and gorilla minded are falling out of love with Trump, that means they'll try to raise up and run someone even battier than Trump

I guess it really will never end v:shepface:v

it'll end once they get bashed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

Same way when a toddler wants to knock over a glass of milk

thats why you give them a sippy cup

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
so has Trump done anything on Syria yet besides cruise missile a couple empty buildings and then stand back and revel in the attention while the media masturbates furiously about how presidential he's being and Russia halfheartedly complains?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/850346154244141057

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm real excited for Tulsi Gabbards presidential run on the democratic ticket in 2020

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Agrajag posted:

what are you panicking about?

im going to be sqiashed ujnder a car

i dont like cars in the best of times but now? not a good time for pedestrians lmy friend

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

loquacius posted:

Tulsi's ladyboner for killing muslims is the least left thing about her and the Bernie faction has been super disappointed with her ever since she started taking meetings with Trump because she's really been showing off how high it is in her list of priorities

She was never remotely left, just an opportunist who saw Bernie as a niche forward. I'm not sure how this wasn't always clear to everyone.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

so has Trump done anything on Syria yet besides cruise missile a couple empty buildings and then stand back and revel in the attention while the media masturbates furiously about how presidential he's being and Russia halfheartedly complains?

nope

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Baloogan posted:

there's a reason boom boom is an infantile euphemism for poo poo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Weeping Wound posted:

huh. a sobering thought. if the cuckservatives and gorilla minded are falling out of love with Trump, that means they'll try to raise up

I think this is a likely scenario. I could absolutely see some III% idiots trying to make a move.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

FabioClone posted:

c-spam is spicy today.

i like it.

Kurtofan posted:

having a panic attack at work is not the best

gently caress I know man WHAT TIME IS SPICER

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I saw an unsubstantiated rumor that Assad got a chance to move men and materiel out of the base before it was hit and the :tinfoil: wheels started turning, maybe Trump got Putin's permission to pull this stunt to get attention off the Russia investigation and placate America's war-crazy center

I'm telling you guys, it's true, the voices in my head are very emphatic on this point

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bannon mad at basic hygiene

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

brugroffil posted:

Yeah definitely still a clear trend here, but I'm expecting an uptick early next week because war boners

unless you're right about his base and he bleeds off an equivalent amount of isolationist support

like i said last night i think this will end up roughly evening out. he's gonna lose a lotta support from pro-isolationists who legitimately thought their "i love war, in a certain way" con man candidate wasn't gonna bomb someone, but gain support with centrist dems/repubs who buy into the emotional bullshit

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kurtofan posted:

having a panic attack at work is not the best

this is pretty much my daily routine

coffee, shitpost, stare at lights, panic attack, lunch

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

I'm real excited for Tulsi Gabbards presidential run on the democratic ticket in 2020

truly the future we deserve

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

war court really lost it's luster in season 4

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
its still a ways off but i think primarying bennet here in co will be a good thing

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Squizzle posted:

scad?????

South university.

PA school baby

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

loquacius posted:

I saw an unsubstantiated rumor that Assad got a chance to move men and materiel out of the base before it was hit and the :tinfoil: wheels started turning, maybe Trump got Putin's permission to pull this stunt to get attention off the Russia investigation and placate America's war-crazy center

I'm telling you guys, it's true, the voices in my head are very emphatic on this point

at least your voices are saying that, my voices are just telling me to die

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

loquacius posted:

I don't think it was a plot but someone in trump's inner circle or trump himself definitely warned putin beforehand

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf
May 5, 2011

loquacius posted:

literally every theory makes sense. nothing is off the table. that's how hosed up things are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

loquacius posted:

Hasn't she always been a giga-hawk, though? Or am I thinking of the wrong person when I'm recalling her talking poo poo about the mideast a couple years ago too?

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Y6XF9Edo0 Good god that was literally more than two years ago.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Apr 7, 2017

• Locked thread