Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Everything is a false flag crisis actor cuck jew globalist conspiracy nowadays :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mike-o posted:

Everything is a false flag crisis actor cuck jew globalist conspiracy nowadays :sad:

I loving hate that poo poo so much hnnngh

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Don't forget the ultimate baddie, the deep state.

Trump getting bad press? DEEP STATE!
Assad gasses kids? DEEP STATE!
Can't find your keys in the morning? DEEP STATE!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Missionary Positron posted:

Don't forget the ultimate baddie, the deep state.

Trump getting bad press? DEEP STATE!
Assad gasses kids? DEEP STATE!
Can't find your keys in the morning? DEEP STATE!

Is that another code word for Jews?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Is that another code word for Jews?

Everything that comes from the alt-right is a code word for Jews

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I had lunch and looked at video games like 2 blocks from the truck attack like an hour before it happened. Luckily I got home before they shut stuff down I guess.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stay safe, my Swedish friend.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Fika will never be the same

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
Je'suis fika.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
we have reminded the world how strong we are by bravely shooting 70 over the horizon missiles at an airfield in an attack that we had already alerted relevant parties about

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Caconym posted:

I call bullshit on the first pic, nothing like it in Scandinavian news. The second pic is right.

Also the text on the truck is 'Cold Beer'.

First pic is from the Jerusalem attack in January.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Gonna buy some Kopparberg tonight in solidarity to our western bros :finland: :hf: :sweden:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I am not filled with confidence.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/850363735722139653

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
it is beyond hilarious to me that this is what made infowars guys and poo poo turn on trump, after everything else

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Missionary Positron posted:

Gonna buy some Kopparberg tonight in solidarity to our western bros :finland: :hf: :sweden:

You should buy some Spendrups beer, possibly Norrlands guld, since that is the brand of beer truck that was used in the attack. Don't let the bad guys win.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Woah this is a huge smoking gun. How are two these two different groups of people sitting at a desk in the exact same way? Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?
What are those white boxes in the trump one? Did trump ban laptops in the white house everyone has in the original photo?

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

joat mon posted:

First pic is from the Jerusalem attack in January.

Removed it from my post, I thought it was off.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I hope this doesn't expand too big in the page, but check out the Bannon/Kushner staredown.

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/850366038495551488

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's about time the right eats itself.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

it is beyond hilarious to me that this is what made infowars guys and poo poo turn on trump, after everything else

This poo poo has been hilarious. The fact that Arabs have been posting pictures of Trump saying they love him, etc must really be driving them nuts.

facialimpediment posted:

I hope this doesn't expand too big in the page, but check out the Bannon/Kushner staredown.

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/850366038495551488

The though of Bannon eventually getting hosed over by a Jew is immensely enjoyable to be.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MazelTovCocktail posted:

This poo poo has been hilarious. The fact that Arabs have been posting pictures of Trump saying they love him, etc must really be driving them nuts.

The though of Bannon eventually getting hosed over by a Jew is immensely enjoyable to be.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/850356774955872256

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What are those white boxes?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

B-2's can't be seen by those SAMs though right? Either way, I wouldn't want to be flying sorties over Syria. Wouldn't want to land in ISIS land alive either.

Stealth planes can and will be seen. The question is "at what range?"...stealth tech ideally lets you get a lot deeper inside that range ring before you're targetable.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Get hosed, Racist Perjury Elf.

https://twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/850368528901431297

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What are those white boxes?

Multitaps so they can get a 16 player game of Bomberman going.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

i've not kept up with this with everything else, what does this mean? I know that Sessions wanted to stop doing that whole "oversight of state and local LEO agencies due to blatant civil rights violations"

did Baltimore PD say that no, they actually want that?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

CommieGIR posted:

They'll just claim that since unemployment fell, they are doing a good job :rolleyes:

Welcome to every administration. I wish we had a metric for tracking how many of these new jobs pay more than, say, a dollar above minimum wage.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I am conflicted on the tomahawk strike. Last night I watched a short video of the aftermath of the serin gas attack. Disgusting poo poo. A response is warranted but drat I do not want this country undertaking another lovely war.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

cowboy elvis posted:

I am conflicted on the tomahawk strike. Last night I watched a short video of the aftermath of the serin gas attack. Disgusting poo poo. A response is warranted but drat I do not want this country undertaking another lovely war.

well yeah the attack was terrible, and since apparently trump has turned over a new leaf with regards to the Syrian people maybe he'll stop trying to ban their refugees from coming over. lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cowboy elvis posted:

So far the strike looks to be more of a political stunt than a starter to any concrete dedication in Syria. I wouldn't be surprised if we entered a cyclical pattern where Trump launches a few missiles to boost his ratings whenever the opportunity presents itself and essentially nothing of worth happens.

edit: that feels like the plan, at least. Doesn't really seem sustainable.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Office Pig posted:

So far the strike looks to be more of a political stunt than a starter to any concrete dedication in Syria. I wouldn't be surprised if we entered a cyclical pattern where Trump launches a few missiles to boost his ratings whenever the opportunity presents itself and essentially nothing of worth happens.

We gave the Russians advance notice, they moved their people out and likely told Syria to do the same.

It's entirely a stunt and is likely there to distract from the administration's inner circle imploding.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

well yeah the attack was terrible, and since apparently trump has turned over a new leaf with regards to the Syrian people maybe he'll stop trying to ban their refugees from coming over. lol

Yea maybe he saw the same video I did of Syrian children frozen in place as they struggled to get meaningful air in their lungs.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Can someone post the Bison yes video?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fire Bannon and his neo-Nazi audience might start killing people.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Like someone posted last night, we're half a million deaths and a million+ displaced and now we care. Amazingly the same people I see high 5ing themselves about the US 'doing something' and 'showing everyone how big our balls are' are the same people who've spent years telling Syrians tough poo poo, no help for you.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/850376940884307968

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Again, the filibuster is another mixed thing. The democrats were almost obligated to do something after the republicans stonewalled them. Now the result that option is off the table for a long long time.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

McConnell is taking a gamble, just like Reid did, that he doesn't lose the Senate majority in 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cowboy elvis posted:

Again, the filibuster is another mixed thing. The democrats were almost obligated to do something after the republicans stonewalled them. Now the result that option is off the table for a long long time.

Be interesting if the legislative one could be next. Man we'd get some odd rear end bills.

• Locked thread