Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fU94Q_JfFhU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/850215949332389888

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
http://www.theroot.com/this-man-is-kicking-white-supremacists-rear end-and-literal-1794063803

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bring me naaaazee scalps

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This is his latest tweet. Kind of hoping he goes full death cult with this.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/850214058066231297

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The alt-right learning that the first cut is the deepest. This break up with Trump got em shook to the core.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
good :colbert:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

MizPiz posted:

lamo

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Interesting to see a divide between more 'moderate' conservatives whp hopped on the Trump train telling the PrisonPlanet PJW conspiracy theory fans to 'respect their president'.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we told them, we told them about Trump

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

rudatron posted:

Imma reduce it down to something much simpler. Forget aesthetic rejection, here's the real reason - loneliness.

In small medieval villages, literally everyone in the same village goes to church, there's the pretense of some common bond. Most people today don't even talk to their neighbors.

You can get help making a decision, but you can't ever really get guidance.

I think we're describing the same thing from different angles. After all, the values of late capitalism in America increasingly are about making you a totally isolated individual whose entire identity has to be self constructed, which necessarily means all social and personal ties are extremely weak. It's hardly surprising that makes people feel lonely and isolated.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
shocking stuff that the guy with no morals or real ideology would suddenly abandon his most vocal supporters

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
in addition to the alt-right losing its poo poo over trump attacking the lion of damascus there's also the war between kushner and bannon brewing with kushner having a distinct advantage. cant wait to start seeing them blaming the jews for everything.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
loving :laffo:, Alex Jones justification for this reads like something a Hillbot would write.

https://www.infowars.com/trumps-syria-strike-what-theyre-not-telling-you/

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

in addition to the alt-right losing its poo poo over trump attacking the lion of damascus there's also the war between kushner and bannon brewing with kushner having a distinct advantage. cant wait to start seeing them blaming the jews for everything.
Leak came out today that Bannon allegedly called Kushner a "globalist" among other things after his removal from the NSC. So...he's already trotted out one anti-Semitic dog-whistle semi-publicly.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm glad we bombed syria. Using chemical weapons is bad and our last president was a huge pussy.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

spacetoaster posted:

I'm glad we bombed syria. Using chemical weapons is bad and our last president was a huge pussy.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Don't cry.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

pssshht. I'll cry later when im hosing the blood off my driveway friend.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

holy poo poo lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

MizPiz posted:

loving :laffo:, Alex Jones justification for this reads like something a Hillbot would write.

https://www.infowars.com/trumps-syria-strike-what-theyre-not-telling-you/

reads like a cuck wrote it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've now learned about the term "blackpill."

It means when alt-right bad brains ... turn into sad brains.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wikkheiser posted:

turn into?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Wikkheiser posted:

Chapo talked about it but yeah it basically means potential ISIS recruit

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wikkheiser posted:

yeah that doesnt look like anything to me

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/greatopinionman/status/850432041871081473

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Holy poo poo turns out gorilla cum actually works

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When did Ian Cheong go right?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

When people were mean to the Witcher 3.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uncle Wemus posted:

he's been lurching back and forth between extremes forever IIRC, and I probably don't and I'm frankly glad of it because gently caress caring about that idiot's politics

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

He's always been a fascist.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the last couple of days have been weird

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

my guess. some of them are trying to spin left in petty rage at trump or more likely, make leftists look bad(liberals think bernie fans/leftist are evil racists/sexists.) and make dnc war.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

he's been lurching back and forth between extremes forever IIRC, and I probably don't and I'm frankly glad of it because gently caress caring about that idiot's politics

i used to talk to him over steam(long story) he used to be a big WOKE dude until he realized they were alot of them were nutty assholes, then he just kinda went right and kept going and never stopped. he is alot less racist then the others, but he still is an giant idiot.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my guess. some of them are trying to spin left in petty rage at trump or more likely, make leftists look bad(liberals think bernie fans/leftist are evil racists/sexists.) and make dnc war.

I don't think anyone really plans that far in advance or has well thought out sinister plans. They're probably just reactionary shitheads reacting to things. Doesn't mean a whole bunch of smug centrists and woke lords won't interpret it exactly that way though.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MizPiz posted:

does he know that Voltaire had s flare for irony and satire?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I just realized that the alt-right's criticism of Trump's air strikes is the fulfillment of the ancient prophecy:

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's because patriot is another word for rear end in a top hat

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Yinlock posted:

that's because patriot is another word for rear end in a top hat

pretty much

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I just realized that the alt-right's criticism of Trump's air strikes is the fulfillment of the ancient prophecy:

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

:trumppop: