Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Poor Bannon, all he wanted was to start a racial war of extermination, and now they're actually stopping people from gasing Muslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bannon was advising against it because it doesn't promote his america first policy

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Blue Train posted:

The cloud isn't a literal cloud friend

The lols are coming from inside the thread!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

:piaa:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

turn off the TV posted:

Poor Bannon, all he wanted was to start a racial war of extermination, and now they're actually stopping people from gasing Muslims.

He was already pouty about having to shower and wear grown-up clothes EVERY DANG DAY, and now this

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You guys that information is in a CLOUD. Twitter only have SEVERS. Sad!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

goddamn droopy dog POTUS

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Blue Train posted:

It is when it's sarin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/s...4182%23lastpost

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dissapointed Owl posted:

goddamn droopy dog POTUS

Lol 1 women, 0 non-white people

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Apparently I have no idea what the alt right even is, because I thought they'd be psyched about shooting missiles at Arab countries, instead they seem to be shrieking deep state and cuck over it?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Probably would have been more successful with Vulcans lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Black_Buck

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Apparently I have no idea what the alt right even is, because I thought they'd be psyched about shooting missiles at Arab countries, instead they seem to be shrieking deep state and cuck over it?

the fundamentalist-right loves this
the alt-right is isolationist
and i guess neoconservatives do this for stocks to go up

sunrise sunset.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

They just want to kill the brown people in America, and leave the rest of the world to do whatever it's called non-interventionism

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i lol that journalists are all so broke brained that every time trump doesn't completely poo poo himself they think he might have changed and won't gently caress it up immediately

https://twitter.com/BBCJonSopel/sta...r%3D4183%23pti1

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

kushner lol

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/...r%3D4183%23pti1

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea let's just ignore that they had to change senate rules to get his pick in

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

scrubs season six posted:

The only picture I've seen so far of the damage done by one of these 8 million dollar missiles is a small hole in a runway that looks like it could be fixed in half an hour with 12 dollars worth of concrete and that's a lol in my book.

haha, good, good.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was the best of timelines, it was the worst of timelines

We are all just lols in the wind

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

scrubs season six posted:

The only picture I've seen so far of the damage done by one of these 8 million dollar missiles is a small hole in a runway that looks like it could be fixed in half an hour with 12 dollars worth of concrete and that's a lol in my book.

while the runways themselves appear undamaged it does look like at least 3 buildings were taken out

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=161_1491563158

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

v disappointed it doesn't say ‰ÎŽÔ
and he's saying bad rear end not piss gently caress

e: goddamn Unicode use the moon runes

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jared Kushner looks like a young but evil and abusive priest in a Lifetime original movie, who in the movie is also named Jared

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bae caught me bombin

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cthulu Carl posted:

Probably would have been more successful with Vulcans lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Black_Buck

Lol can You imagine the cucklords from the altright if Donald executed operation black buck

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
The current infowarsy conspiracy theory is that team Trump and Banon campaigned on stabalizing Syria by keeping Assad in charge. McMasters and other generals want to keep trying for regime change and Bannon flipped out, thats why he got kicked off the council.

Really seems like DJT is doing the exact same poo poo as Obama did in 2013, he even called it a "red line" that was crossed and doesnt leave any any possiblity that Assad was framed, like most every other gas attack in Syria over the past few years.

The only saving grace is that this really does seem like a surgical strike with very few casualties, this time. You cant keep this up forever though. The neo con's lust for war will never be fulfilled.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Here's a LOL from my family:
My wife's aunt is going senile at 80 years of age. She's in Florida helping with some life decisions as the aunt is having trouble living by herself. The aunt told my wife that she voted for Trump because he was helping her with her math homework when she was in highschool. She says Trump was calling her daily.

This woman's vote is equal to yours and mine :lol:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also lol that apparently the airfield is operational again

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kickascii posted:

The neo con's lust for war will never be fulfilled.

It's both sides and the "left" is sucking his dick harder than Ivanka right now

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nocheez posted:

Here's a LOL from my family:
My wife's aunt is going senile at 80 years of age. She's in Florida helping with some life decisions as the aunt is having trouble living by herself. The aunt told my wife that she voted for Trump because he was helping her with her math homework when she was in highschool. She says Trump was calling her daily.

This woman's vote is equal to yours and mine :lol:

Gotta put her down it's the only humane thing

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

also lol that apparently the airfield is operational again

59m well spent.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

"Political scientists get the same one vote as some Arkansas inbred." -NOFX

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Blue Train posted:

It's both sides and the "left" is sucking his dick harder than Ivanka right now

It's absolutely disgusting.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

nigga crab pollock posted:

jjesus how long did that take for them to figure it out

First time I've seen anyone on the right get publicly called a cuck. After months of this retarded and insecure insult, somebody finally realized they can't do anything if you call them it back

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if the people shooting the missiles get bored after like the 10th one

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jared Kushner

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

kickascii posted:

The current infowarsy conspiracy theory is that team Trump and Banon campaigned on stabalizing Syria by keeping Assad in charge. McMasters and other generals want to keep trying for regime change and Bannon flipped out, thats why he got kicked off the council.

Really seems like DJT is doing the exact same poo poo as Obama did in 2013, he even called it a "red line" that was crossed and doesnt leave any any possiblity that Assad was framed, like most every other gas attack in Syria over the past few years.

The only saving grace is that this really does seem like a surgical strike with very few casualties, this time. You cant keep this up forever though. The neo con's lust for war will never be fulfilled.

Lol that any of the dorks thinking Trump is​ playing 9d chess didn't realize he's just playing 2d checkers on a board brought to you by the military industrial complex

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Gotta put her down it's the only humane thing

Maybe Trump will be able to fix the healthcare system and we can finally start using those Death Panels™ that Obama wanted but didn't have the stones to get.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Clinton, who was interviewed by Nicholas Kristof of the New York Times after being introduced by Samantha Bee from Full Frontal, said Russian meddling, FBI Director James Comey's release of information on the investigation of her emails, and WikiLeaks releases all played a role, as did misogyny. She said that while she believes Comey and WikiLeaks "had the determinative effect," there were certainly some people who had "real problems" with the idea of a woman president, NBC News reports.

Clinton said she believes the reason she was a popular secretary of state but an unpopular presidential candidate is that the former role is one she was "asked to do by a man." 

Lol she hasn't learned poo poo

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Burt Sexual posted:

59m well spent.

Well you got to spend money to make money..right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

Clinton said she believes the reason she was a popular secretary of state but an unpopular presidential candidate is that the former role is one she was "asked to do by a man." 

Lol she hasn't learned poo poo

lol