Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We don't need a us/swe retard fight in the new islam thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Creamed Cormp posted:

Funny thing is that putting a bullet in your neck would be a good and cool thing, both from a nihilist and non-nihilist point of view.

enjoy the cold and uncaring universe in the afterlife bi*ch

new phone who dis posted:

Settle down, Beavis.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

They are also extremely outspoken about America, despite knowing very little about it beyond what they read online

your president is donald trump

what other fact trumps this one fact

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

AEMINAL posted:

Sweden is as close to an utopia other than switzerland and norway you can get lol. You wouldn't loving believe the basic rights we have.

Becoming homeless is basically impossible in Sweden, for example. That super expensive medicine that cures Hepatitis C? Oh, pay more than roughly 100 USD / year for medicine or doctor appointments and your treatment is completely free from then on. It just goes on and on.

My forefathers have fought for generations to make Sweden a truly great place to live in, and I will not accept ignorant americans slandering our extremely progressive and wonderfully peaceful nation over false news stories.

Whatever no one is falling for your communist propaganda boris

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUBXRSK0osI

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmbo

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

unpacked robinhood posted:

We don't need a us/swe retard fight in the new islam thread

yeah, sweden wins easily

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AEMINAL posted:

My forefathers have fought for generations to make Sweden a truly great place to live in, and I will not accept ignorant americans slandering our extremely progressive and wonderfully peaceful nation over false news stories.

Lmao the last time your forefathers actually fought for anything was in 1814 in some gay rear end conflict with Norway (most likely over the price of fish or some other equally stupid reason) and you were quite happy to sell steel for those nice germans back the 30s-40, you don't get to act as if you or your forefathers ever fought for anything, or as if anything nice you have right now isn't being scrapped to please the "new swedes" that will effectively replace you within a generation or two.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Haha

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
in flames sucks now so eat it swedes

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Pretty easy to be a utopia when America is keeping you safe

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahahaha

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rubellavator posted:

Pretty easy to be a utopia when America is keeping you safe

Safe my rear end america spilled the islam all over Europe

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Holy poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Haha clean it up with your tongue bitches

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

If it wasn't for USA / Russia you'd be heiling the Fuher

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Huh according to every corporate shill """liberal""" euro politician on the way out we actually crave islam really bad, studies find

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Creamed Cormp posted:

I remember calculating

Nerd

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Creamed Cormp posted:

Lmao the last time your forefathers actually fought for anything was in 1814 in some gay rear end conflict with Norway (most likely over the price of fish or some other equally stupid reason) and you were quite happy to sell steel for those nice germans back the 30s-40, you don't get to act as if you or your forefathers ever fought for anything, or as if anything nice you have right now isn't being scrapped to please the "new swedes" that will effectively replace you within a generation or two.

"Fighting" over national wide things like workers rights to become law were more important, that's our core belief. No one should have to suffer.

Unions are the norm and they have enough power to make a difference for the common folk. No one has to live paycheck to paycheck here, getting fired isn't the end of the world. If anything, if poo poo happens you have time to reconsider your path in life without having to fear losing insurance or going into bankruptcy.

Would that be so terrible?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

AEMINAL posted:

"Fighting" over national wide things like workers rights to become law were more important, that's our core belief. No one should have to suffer.

Unions are the norm and they have enough power to make a difference for the common folk. No one has to live paycheck to paycheck here, getting fired isn't the end of the world. If anything, if poo poo happens you have time to reconsider your path in life without having to fear losing insurance or going into bankruptcy.

Why do you care what dumbass americans think of your country

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

AEMINAL posted:

Hell on Earth

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If it wasn't for USA / Russia you'd be heiling the Fuher

Like America is right now, am I right??

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope they catch the guy and his friends so we can unite as a thread to laugh at another loser gently caress that couldn't make it in the easy mode country, because he's too far gone in his own retarded rear end culture

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

goddamn, son

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://twitter.com/rockcock64/status/831957793745862661

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'm not american tho lol

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

goddamn, son

to be fair that was made last year for the nice, france attack but i thought it was somewhat apt now

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

I just care about my fellow men. Life is sacred and the less fortunate shouldn't be forgotten.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

AEMINAL posted:

Everybody who isnt stinking rich lives in a tiny apartment confirm/deny

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

AEMINAL posted:

I just care about my fellow men. Life is sacred and the less fortunate shouldn't be forgotten.

Im just glad you are ok my friend

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Rent in stocklohlm at lol levels

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Secular Humanist posted:

to be fair that was made last year for the nice, france attack but i thought it was somewhat apt now

The berets and striped shirts gave it away

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Flesh Croissant posted:

Everybody who isnt stinking rich lives in a tiny apartment confirm/deny

I've been through some poo poo, if it weren't for all the support nets we have here, i'd be a hopelessly lost homeless drug addict. I went to rehab for half a year and went to dozens of psychiatrist appointments and did CBT. Didn't pay a dime for it. It completely changed my life.

Today I work one job and live in a 590 sq foot apt. alone with a balcony 2 minutes from the bus stop (buses depart every 10 minutes, subways too), 5 minutes to the local beach/lake (i like to jog and listen to the birds sing by the water!). 7 minutes to the subway station. 30 minutes to central stockholm via the subway (where my job is). Public transit is so efficient I have never felt the need for a car.

I have fiber internet, an ethernet jack straight in the wall (250/100 mbit unlimited for roughly 40 usd a month, there are dozens of different providers so i pay very little, competition among companies is healthy here)

Basically, our government will help you any way possible in becoming a normal productive healthy citizen. And that is something that pays off in the end.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

AEMINAL posted:

People who hate on Sweden are just extremely jealous of how God drat good it is to live here lmao

i have relatives in sweden. does that mean i can live there too?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

AEMINAL posted:

live in a 590 sq foot apt. alone with a balcony 2 minutes from the bus stop

drat that's a long fall

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Long fall?! More like long fly. Typical glass half empty american!

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

AEMINAL posted:

I've been through some poo poo, if it weren't for all the support nets we have here, i'd be a hopelessly lost homeless drug addict. I went to rehab for half a year and went to dozens of psychiatrist appointments and did CBT. Didn't pay a dime for it. It completely changed my life.

Today I work one job and live in a 590 sq foot apt. alone with a balcony 2 minutes from the bus stop (buses depart every 10 minutes, subways too), 5 minutes to the local beach/lake (i like to jog and listen to the birds sing by the water!). 7 minutes to the subway station. 30 minutes to central stockholm via the subway (where my job is). Public transit is so efficient I have never felt the need for a car.

I have fiber internet, an ethernet jack straight in the wall (250/100 mbit unlimited for roughly 40 usd a month, there are dozens of different providers so i pay very little, competition among companies is healthy here)

Basically, our government will help you any way possible in becoming a normal productive healthy citizen. And that is something that pays off in the end.

Reading CBT as cock and ball torture really jazzed up this post in my mind

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

AEMINAL posted:

You have a higher rate of suicide than the US though.... USA USA

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

AEMINAL posted:

Never went to university and looking at a 2500sqft, 3 acre property. You might just be brainwashed north korea style. 590 sq ft lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Scandinavian people are funny how arrogant they are compared to how weak and unimportant their little countries are.

They are like little kids who don't know that it's dad's job, not how well they do in school that is the real reason they have a nice house and toys and stuff.

• Locked thread