Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Squizzle do you have a gif of the moment where KyoryuRed takes off his sunglasses because I love it and can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Internet Webguy posted:

tbh if the american people voted to poo poo all over my legacy i'd just be all "peace out assholes lol" and hang out on whore island just like obama

He spent like 6 months (from the moment it was obvious Trump was the nominee) telling people "get out and vote" "stop Trump" etc.

When it's obvious they didn't listen, yeah, I'd do the same thing he did. He's under no obligation to act like our bullshit matters or should matter to him anymore. We got us into this, he didn't

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Elephanthead posted:

So Democrats love Trump and Fat White Nazis not so much? I think I am being dominated by homosexuals.

it's almost like the democrats are also fuckin terrible and bad and dumb and love blowing poo poo up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Well, it's not like John Kerry has ever been wrong about taking military action before

sweet monobrow tho

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, it would be great to have somebody with no government experience in high office.

yes, someone with a broad scientific background would be really nice to have in a position where they could make decisions about sciencey things and advocate for more funding, more public journal access, etc. since there is a very distinct lack of appreciation or understanding of how very much the federal government has been failing in this regard for 30+ years

you're being obtuse to the fishmech-th degree in equating trump/tillerson/bannon/etc. with such a person

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Jazerus posted:

yes, someone with a broad scientific background would be really nice to have in a position where they could make decisions about sciencey things and advocate for more funding, more public journal access, etc. since there is a very distinct lack of appreciation or understanding of how very much the federal government has been failing in this regard for 30+ years

you're being obtuse to the fishmech-th degree in equating trump/tillerson/bannon/etc. with such a person

Rick Perry!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
mike rowe as secretary of labor

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

huh i wonder if jason's grapple-into-jumpkick move in forever red was a ref to this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
steve harvey as secretary of homeland security

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mormonpartyboat posted:

mike rowe as secretary of labor

Mike Holmes imo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
guy fieri as secretary of the interior

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Jazerus posted:

sure, he could be useful in a role that uses his science advocacy but you seem to be drinking heavily from technocrat kool-aid if you think the television science guy would be good at government.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

hahah this owns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
newt gingrich for veteran affairs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm the sinister man following her with a blm sign

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Rockapella for Secretary of States and their capitals

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jeb!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

would have won

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

sure, he could be useful in a role that uses his science advocacy but you seem to be drinking heavily from technocrat kool-aid if you think the television science guy would be good at government.

the usa actually has a strong tradition of appointing the dumbest fuckers possible to Head of Science

i think he'd just like the head science man to actually know anything about science for once

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

can someone please post the full Hahaha Sickos comic? i need the source

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jeb! for the secretary of extremely low energy

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

i'm the sinister man following her with a blm sign

the million dollar protestor man

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

the usa actually has a strong tradition of appointing the dumbest fuckers possible to Head of Science

i think he'd just like the head science man to actually know anything about science for once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKepHebKRc

its on joe barton's youtube channel lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Yinlock posted:

I don't know what Head of Science is but John Holdren knows a lot about science.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Like, the last two people to hold the office of director of the Office of Science of Technology Policy have PhDs in science, vs Bill Nye's BS. But I was under the impression that "high in office" meant more than just science stuff.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/850502428285968385

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Was it repeated over and over again or just a short break

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Pollyanna posted:

that works too, watch gokaiger next tho
Okay I started watching that instead, but from the first episode is this a series that if I watch it there will be no reason to watch any other?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

holy poo poo

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shear Modulus posted:

Jeb! for the secretary of extremely low energy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

that works too, watch gokaiger next tho

wat

gifkaiger is great for postin but isnt like half the appeal supposed to be deep cuts from prior sentai series??????

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Squizzle posted:

wat

gifkaiger is great for postin but isnt like half the appeal supposed to be deep cuts from prior sentai series??????
That's what it seems to be so far and it worries me that I will miss all the jokes.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Squizzle do you have a gif of the moment where KyoryuRed takes off his sunglasses because I love it and can't find it.

is it from a specific episode or a piece of stock footage

if you give me an episode # and if i should look toward the beginning middle or end i bet i can gif it up tonight

number not hashtag

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

#FireKushner is trending and I think this is the base breaker.

I too think a mass, collective cry of IT WASNT TRUMP, COMMANDER IN CHIEF, IT WAS THAT OTHER GUY is a clear sign these people will turn on trump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/850506960583655425
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/850507530786807808

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i love the idea of "if he only fires kushner, things will be okay" because it's an admission that trump isn't decisive but easily influenced and they believe he has a bad person talking into his ear.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636jjvPvGS0

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

a REAL strong daddy could be raised inside of the women's center of smith college and STILL say no to the lieberal agenda!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I could have fixed all this, but no, let's all vote for the Angry Yam instead. ¡Ay, Columba!

• Locked thread