Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Blue Train posted:

Meanwhile, Milo Yiannopoulos called the US missile attack “FAKE and GAY," (it's not clear what that means)

Lol

*slaps tomahawk missile limply against rear end*
*anally devours Tomahawk whole, loves it, like atrue boytoy*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blue Train posted:

The word is hilariously :mad:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

was it in the head?

also lol that PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP phoned the russians so they could leave and all the planes flew off, then spent a bajillon dollars blowing up an empty field to be like "YEAH SEE. PLAYIN HARD BALL HERE"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lollin at how hard the media is sucking him off right now

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/850267530534965248

ahahaha fellate him some more you corporate whores

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

lollin at how hard the media is sucking him off right now

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/850267530534965248

ahahaha fellate him some more you corporate whores

Ugggghhhhh death to america

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blue Train posted:

:yeah:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

American friends please launch the South Korean nukes when the wind is blowing away from Europe tia

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
so now we're seeing a second wave of Trump getting his hair tussled, how many days will it last?

I think he's gonna ride this positive media for his longest time yet, and not gently caress it all up for 5 days

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

There's no way jumping into a proxy war quagmire can go wrong, everyone knows this

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Blue Train posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

as an American, yes

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Chinatown posted:

as an American, yes

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Blue Train posted:

Clinton said she believes the reason she was a popular secretary of state but an unpopular presidential candidate is that the former role is one she was "asked to do by a man." 

Lol she hasn't learned poo poo

she was a fuckin garbage secretary of state too lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Lol Clinton is going to actually guarantee the eight years of trump

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Jukebox Hero posted:

Lol Clinton is going to actually guarantee the eight years of trump

The choices of democratic candidate for 2020 are Hillary Clinton (LOL), Corey Booker (hearty chuckle), Elizabeth Warren (LOL), or MAYBE Joe Biden who while he is a piece of poo poo but at least isn't as robotic or genuinely unlikable as Hillary Clinton. Bernie won't get a grassroots populous movement going on again since he kissed Hillary's rear end after he lost.

If Trump basically doesn't blow up the country and builds the wall, he has won 2020 at this point because the democrats put all their eggs in one poorly made basket that decided to run up the meaningless score in New York and California and try to TURN TEXAS BLUE instead of KEEP SWING STATES BLUE.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Just to confirm....

Trump called Russia ahead of the bombing to warn them about the bombing, so that Russia could tell Syria about it, so Syria could remove their troops and planes and whatnot. Then Trump bombed basically an empty base, intentionally, so that people would like him. Is this correct?

If so lol

If not, still lol

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat

lovely Wizard posted:

The choices of democratic candidate for 2020 are Hillary Clinton (LOL), Corey Booker (hearty chuckle), Elizabeth Warren (LOL), or MAYBE Joe Biden who while he is a piece of poo poo but at least isn't as robotic or genuinely unlikable as Hillary Clinton. Bernie won't get a grassroots populous movement going on again since he kissed Hillary's rear end after he lost.

If Trump basically doesn't blow up the country and builds the wall, he has won 2020 at this point because the democrats put all their eggs in one poorly made basket that decided to run up the meaningless score in New York and California and try to TURN TEXAS BLUE instead of KEEP SWING STATES BLUE.

only one of those people isn't old af

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Just to confirm....

Trump called Russia ahead of the bombing to warn them about the bombing, so that Russia could tell Syria about it, so Syria could remove their troops and planes and whatnot. Then Trump bombed basically an empty base, intentionally, so that people would like him. Is this correct?

If so lol

If not, still lol

Basically

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Weren't there reports of casualties from the bombings?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Can you imagine being a pawn killed in a trump-putin-Assad gangbang?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Uh guys this is all very statesmanlike, Trump is being a Real President who bombs other countries now, aren't you impressed by his big boy President pants?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Just to confirm....

If so lol

If not, still lol

spite wars best wars

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Deer posted:

Uh guys this is all very statesmanlike, Trump is being a Real President who bombs other countries now, aren't you impressed by his big boy President pants?

NO

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dizz posted:

Weren't there reports of casualties from the bombings?

Yea, there were reports that a lot of the missiles missed their target too so who knows who's telling the truth

Syrian state media has claimed that a US missile attack on a government airbase has killed seven people, including four children, rather than nine, as previously reported.

A local man living near al Shayrat told a BBC producer that the blasts from the strike were "massive" and that he believed many civilians living near the airfield could have been killed.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

Can you imagine being a pawn killed in a trump-putin-Assad gangbang?

a whole 6 dudes that didn't have cell phones or their buddies didn't like too much

Anderson Cooper on cnn talking about the poo poo like it has no context

also did i honestly just see a commercial about one of those alt-right guys saying he wants to bathe in white priveledge followed up by how white males need to buy Super Beta Prostate or was that a ... what in the mother gently caress.. am i...

I'm dead aren't i and i'm in hell

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Yea, there were reports that a lot of the missiles missed their target too so who knows who's telling the truth

Syrian state media has claimed that a US missile attack on a government airbase has killed seven people, including four children, rather than nine, as previously reported.

A local man living near al Shayrat told a BBC producer that the blasts from the strike were "massive" and that he believed many civilians living near the airfield could have been killed.

Trump missile striking a bunch of kids would be in keeping with his "Criticize, then do the thing you criticized" MO.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh god, Trump has gotten a taste of military action and now the only way that he'll be able to get an erection is when he orders a strike. Every time he goes to Florida now we're going to be bombing someplace else.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/850351059738533889

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt' like asmr until now

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

That's a lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Skypie posted:

That's a lol

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/850129945598865408

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Please, sir, the community has already been ravaged by lol dealers in the past

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is the number of us troops killed my trump still just 1 afawk

and like 700 nonamerican unpersons

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Skypie posted:

Please, sir, the community has already been ravaged by lol dealers in the past

This forum is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The threads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the posts finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the goons and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "lol."

was the fact that the airport they bombed with 59 tomhawk missles last night operational today & killed 9 civilians covered?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

59, seriously how much is a god drat tomahawk just drone some poo poo or something, gently caress my rear end

edit: that being said it looks cool as hell flying out in front of an american flag but i didnt expect the press to gobble down that tomacock so hard, its like his speech all over again,

are they afraid there's gonna be another Unamerican activity committee again or why are they such bitches. cnn, lol

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Apr 8, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drunk & Ugly posted:

59, seriously how much is a god drat tomahawk just drone some poo poo or something, gently caress my rear end

1.7 million each or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I hope when the nukes start flying I'm doing something I love like watching Impractical Jokers.