Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Consummate Professional posted:

Whois owner: Steve bannon

Whois returns the registrant as Lee Stranahan which is the name of the Breitbart reporter who just left Breitbart and now works for Sputnik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Really what are christian values? They don't look that good to me.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the iron giant could never happen today because anthropogenic global warming caused a rise in sea levels that corroded his circuitry with salt

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

DrPossum posted:

i think steve bannon may be socially maladjusted

can't they hire someone ot just give him a hug every once in a while? that dude looks like he aint been hugged for a couple decades

yes but who will bell the cat

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Whois returns the registrant as Lee Stranahan which is the name of the Breitbart reporter who just left Breitbart and now works for Sputnik.

Also noted lover of Ed Balls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Redgrendel2001 posted:

lmao that rules

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/850547762730893312

this all rules so much.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

steve bannon looks like he'd be the sad sweet old man in an 80s movie who proves to have a heart of gold and help capture the wet bandits but irl he wants to gas the (((jews)))

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

whenever putin visits theyre gonna do the same thing basically

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

someone make a programming joke saying christian values are meaningless variables because i'm too dumb

but when someone does make a good one and everyone laughs, think of me ast least for a moment ~~**~~

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

steve bannon looks like he'd be the sad sweet old man in an 80s movie who proves to have a heart of gold and help capture the wet bandits but irl he wants to gas the (((jews)))

Steve Bannon looks like the 2nd cousin of liver disease

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

That's even funnier tbh

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

took em nearly 3 months to realise that johnald trump's jewish son in law is a jew lmao

hang on check this out... check this book out... says here... jewish is the adjectival form of jew

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
donald trump is going to be completely indistinguishable from a neo-con by about this time next year imo

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

donald trump is going to be completely indistinguishable from a neo-con by about this time next year imo

That or all neo-cons are converted into Trumps

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

Nah he looks like a sad rear end in a top hat with a basement full of liquor boxes that yells at his son in law once a month when he stops by to clean them out

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Hypha posted:

Steve Bannon looks like the 2nd cousin of liver disease

i'd say liver disease personified, like aa should have a giant flag with his face on it hanging outside, with the words above the doorway awning reading: "this could be you"

people would rush in from all corners

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

about this time next year donald trump is gonna be completely indistinguishable from any of the other skeletons littering the graveyard that is our planet LMFAO

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I've never been so disappointed not to see a man's rear end in a top hat.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump's pivot is here. it's just that the pivot is trump pivoting the kush inside his supporters' literal and figurative wives like an oversize novelty corkscrew lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

punchymcpunch posted:

took em nearly 3 months to realise that johnald trump's jewish son in law is a jew lmao

hang on check this out... check this book out... says here... jewish is the adjectival form of jew

NOOOO we're the Jewish overlords!!!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Webguy posted:

trump78:"the jews cuck-mated us again"

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i'd say liver disease personified, like aa should have a giant flag with his face on it hanging outside, with the words above the doorway awning reading: "this could be you"

I have met Liver Disease. I begrudgingly admire him. He is a terrible rival. Steve Bannon is no Liver Disease.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pooky posted:

They went balls deep, no lube. I'm fairly sure they are just raking in all the money they can before [redacted] happens and will then close our department. They don't seem to care that we can't fill positions correctly, as long and we limp along until midyear.

Man, drinking helps. I should do this at work.

My goondolences. Lord knows I've been in similar situations before, though as a crew trainer with hiring duties and not as the manager in charge of the whole thing (and thus on the hook and doomed).

Hopefully you're putting your resume out there and have allowed the blowtorch of Capitalism to turn to ash the last remnants of any loyalty you may have had

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
is there like a ritual to make me an honorary jew

i want to join the winning team

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Unperson_47 posted:

trump's pivot is here. it's just that the pivot is trump pivoting the kush inside his supporters' literal and figurative wives like an oversize novelty corkscrew lol

Trump is just a kid on a swivel chair getting frantically spun around by people close to him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they should fire kushner but not for any of the reasons they listed. biggest reason is he's an douchey failson who only got the job because hes doing ivanka.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

theyd just start vaping it instead and get... vaper's eye or whatever

wait i got it i got it

deglove of darth vaper

now to work it organically into a sentence:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also Fidel and other Bloomington goons, my boss (whose job I'm taking and he's likely moving up another rung) took me out to Uptown Cafe to chat and celebrate today and I can confirm that the gumbo is a bit pricey but is boss as gently caress. Get it hoosier-style

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

I wonder if Kushner is going to run for office after all of this is said and done

im v much convinced trump thinks he will/should

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

My goondolences. Lord knows I've been in similar situations before, though as a crew trainer with hiring duties and not as the manager in charge of the whole thing (and thus on the hook and doomed).

Hopefully you're putting your resume out there and have allowed the blowtorch of Capitalism to turn to ash the last remnants of any loyalty you may have had

Ya but I want a lot of collateral damage to happen while I do it too

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

eonwe posted:

Marry ivanka

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

eonwe posted:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Epic High Five posted:

Also Fidel and other Bloomington goons, my boss (whose job I'm taking and he's likely moving up another rung) took me out to Uptown Cafe to chat and celebrate today and I can confirm that the gumbo is a bit pricey but is boss as gently caress. Get it hoosier-style

getting anything "hoosier-style" sounds like youre asking for the blandest poo poo on earth.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

getting anything "hoosier-style" sounds like youre asking for the blandest poo poo on earth.

I just read it as Hoser style and think it gets ya shitfaced

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

narcos is pretty good but this show loves to ride pablo escobar's dick and glorify him

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

they should fire kushner but not for any of the reasons they listed. biggest reason is he's an douchey failson who only got the job because hes doing ivanka.

same reason trump got the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Getting drunk off of food is great

• Locked thread