Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
could an ik give me a sixer with this as the reason:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

^^^^lmbo

I'm a simple man, I like beer and liquor, I generally eat the same thing everyday, I wear all black, and I worship Sithrak.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Hello and chat.

Robot Made of Meat

Thread!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
post here if you are new

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Farg posted:

its deeply uncomfortable

pls dont doxx me any further its really more than i can take

alnilam

Barking Gecko posted:

Hello and chat.

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Arrhythmia

my grandma has a small tent for her cats. it's big enough for the two of them but they fight over who gets to sleep in it. lately though, the loser of the fight has taken to sitting on top of the tent and just squashin' the other cat out.

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Me when my husband brings home food

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Shout out to everyone in this great vape nation of ours tonight. Please tell me your vaporite fave tricks.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

haha

----------------

Munchables

WHOA M7NCHABLES HETE I AM DRINK AND MY GF OS MAF BECAUSE SHE NREDS TPSLEEP EOW THAT CAT SO FAST ON THE BROOM WOWER MY EYED SO BIG AT THAT CAR WHSTE AM I. OH I AM IN BED GELLO BYPB I AM MUNCHABLES I AVE A CAT AND WR USEC TO HAVE A DOF BUT OT DIEX TBEN WE GIT A NOYBST BUT WE HAD TP. GOVE IT AWS7BBECAUDE SBRB4WAS T9VRIWDY AND SONOW SHE LIVES 8B A FARN AN SO QR JUST HAVE THE CAT WOWER AND OG BOY I HATE MY JOB AND MY SUPERVISORS AHOYLD DIE ALMOST ALL OF THEM GOOD NIGHT

alnilam

Munchables posted:

WHOA M7NCHABLES HETE I AM DRINK AND MY GF OS MAF BECAUSE SHE NREDS TPSLEEP EOW THAT CAT SO FAST ON THE BROOM WOWER MY EYED SO BIG AT THAT CAR WHSTE AM I. OH I AM IN BED GELLO BYPB I AM MUNCHABLES I AVE A CAT AND WR USEC TO HAVE A DOF BUT OT DIEX TBEN WE GIT A NOYBST BUT WE HAD TP. GOVE IT AWS7BBECAUDE SBRB4WAS T9VRIWDY AND SONOW SHE LIVES 8B A FARN AN SO QR JUST HAVE THE CAT WOWER AND OG BOY I HATE MY JOB AND MY SUPERVISORS AHOYLD DIE ALMOST ALL OF THEM GOOD NIGHT

god bless us everyone

Macnult

Munchables posted:

:agreed:

Dads Dip Cup

Munchables posted:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

h*ck, same

----------------

Dads Dip Cup

Putty posted:

post here if you are new

hi

Elusif

Hogge wild, get a freakin avvy and fix your sig.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Hogge wild, get a freakin avvy and fix your sig.

lol im on it, but i need an av before sig

if you can draw come to the av thread, this goes for all of you

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hi!, a fellow new poster

----------------

Elusif

I don't remember your old sig. In fact I don't remember anything about anyone, anywhere.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

I don't remember your old sig. In fact I don't remember anything about anyone, anywhere.

a grumpy cat with a paperstrip in from of its eyes

----------------

alnilam

hi im new hello

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

hi im new hello

hello new im hogge

:roflolmao:

----------------

City of Glompton

hi, hello, good morning

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Elusif

Hogge Wild posted:

a grumpy cat with a paperstrip in from of its eyes

Right!

Someone make an avatar that is the cat on paper with a strip of real eyes in front.

Elusif

Apparently someone had that idea like 16 hours ago, dangit

Hug Every Cat

I just want to hug all of them but I can't because that's crazy. I can't hug every cat. I just want to.
I lurk here sometimes and also the banner lured me into this thread, hello byob

City of Glompton

hi hug every cat. that is an excellent username. how are you this fine saturday?

Hug Every Cat

I just want to hug all of them but I can't because that's crazy. I can't hug every cat. I just want to.
I stepped outside to get breakfast (a sandwich) and came back to one of my cats sitting on my laptop keyboard. I picked him up and hugged him.
He's very cute:

Jack (cat) also says hi to byob

City of Glompton

:love: hi jack, you're a good cat

also, byoboilerplate questions: any crimes or hobbies you'd like to share with thread today?

and...did you see the av game thread? you should check it out! :)

e: (I should add the thread title says for broke folks but the op says it's for anyone new and stuff, too so I bet you qualify)

vanisher

This would be a good sig for that person with the matching av

http://i.imgur.com/bLxBqon.gifv

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

SulfurMonoxideCute

🐵❌💀

vanisher posted:

That cat is awesome, I hope it got some good pets for that

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

vanisher posted:

haha this rules

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vanisher posted:

:justpost:

----------------

SulfurMonoxideCute

🐵❌💀

You guys should come see the Belize megapost I just made in Take a Hike! I spent two months working in wildlife rehab.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756620&pagenumber=8#lastpost

Munchables

Munchables posted:

Whoops

Manifisto

ya you should not let your cat walk on your keyboard like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi