Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Oodles posted:

Can you film the alliance panel, or what ever shitshow they're claiming as the alliance panel.

I think it already happened... While i was asleep :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Endie posted:

Yes, being too lazy to log into all my accounts and the alliance not caring enough to hunt them down despite knowing full well that they're there spells high-level metagame to us all, you dumbo.

It's you and Grothsmore making smug calls from inside the house.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Klyith posted:

<pos.jpg image with 50 reinforced towers to kill or repair, mostly unopposed>

IMO fozziesov isn't a bad system in principle. It just needs continuing evolution to make it more interesting, and to weed out the worst crap that people do with it. Personally I really think they should ditch the remote rep penalty for the entosis module, because that's the thing that pushes all sovwanding into the frigs-or-faxes mode we have now.

The real problems that people have with it can't be fixed by a sov system, because they're at the meta level of nullsec player groups and won't change no matter how sov works. 2006 is gone and resetting eve back to 2006 mechanics wouldn't bring it back.

Allowing remote reps is just going to mean every entosis is going to be accompanied either by a FAX or by a a massive fuckoff fleet of logi ships. I'd essentially turn into pseudo-slowcats online.
Frigs-or-faxes is also a bit of a misnomer, frigates are actually fairly terrible for entosis work. And FAXes are mostly a response to ECM Griffin spam, which is one of the bigger issues: since ECM happens at the wiles of RNGesus there is little to no effective counter against a swarm of griffins.

Clerical Terrors fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 7, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

it's clownshoes or fax, basically

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
wait how did we manage to kill an amokdot titan lmao

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
londi is not very bright even by amokdotte standard

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Orange Red Bull posted:

for my 8000th post

loving casual

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Not gonna lie I'm pretty annoyed we got another know-nothing "Newbie candidate" on this year. Just glad Noob got on at least. I'd have felt pretty bad if I got on and he didn't.
I guess it goes to show no matter how much you try to demonstrate insight, having a legion of people to ping to is more effective.

Maybe next time don't gently caress over people who trust you? :shrug:

Just a thought.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

wait how did we manage to kill an amokdot titan lmao

by shooting it, you tremendous retard who thinks hes humble bragging

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I didn't say you could post yet.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Endie posted:

Yes, being too lazy to log into all my accounts and the alliance not caring enough to hunt them down despite knowing full well that they're there spells high-level metagame to us all, you dumbo.

Keep in mind who you're answering to.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

can't timg/img things that don't do https

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah but what facilitated said shooting

im not humblebragging i mean its just a brag we killed more mong supercaps in delve wooo just another day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

go away

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

im not humblebragging

i said thinks he is, not is

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Landsknecht posted:

yeah but what facilitated said shooting

im not humblebragging i mean its just a brag we killed more mong supercaps in delve wooo just another day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

if i got it correctly someone accepted penifsmash into a corp, he then promptly awoxed some poor guys titan - the end

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

nex posted:

if i got it correctly someone accepted penifsmash into a corp, he then promptly awoxed some poor guys titan - the end

your alliance has the highest of recruitment standards i guess

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Landsknecht posted:

your alliance has the highest of recruitment standards i guess

yawn

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
fight fire with fire

remind him that his corp let him in lmbo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i paid for my titan by joining horde, scamming horde, rinse repeat FYI

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

i paid for my titan by joining horde, scamming horde, rinse repeat FYI

how'd you scam horde?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

how'd you scam horde?

Its pooki, he can scam anything. He corpthefted a corp that was declared persona non grata before the loving ink was dry.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Do Goons have a good number of PST actives? What pretty much killed me from EVE was coming on to Ghost Corps as it seemed everyone was Euro and the only time to play with anyone was early on Weekends.

These days it would only be after work hours on weekdays and the occasional weekend.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Does anyone know what music is used in the Bomber's Bar advert?

(I just typed "bomber" while sitting in an airport. How hosed am I?)

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

how'd you scam horde?

3 supercap scams

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

EdEddnEddy posted:

Do Goons have a good number of PST actives? What pretty much killed me from EVE was coming on to Ghost Corps as it seemed everyone was Euro and the only time to play with anyone was early on Weekends.

These days it would only be after work hours on weekdays and the occasional weekend.

There's some, but not as much as I would like. I'm late central tx and generally after I get home I see 1-2 pings a night. I usually make my own content by roaming or setting up gatecamps etc.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Most things still happen in euro/eastern. There is some stuff in PST, but you mostly have to either get home early (before 4) or find your own things to do.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Crap.. That's what I was afraid of. I know EVE has pretty much always been Euro heavy tz wise but man, it's just always been a slog doing/learning everything alone pretty much.

I take such long breaks from it that I have to relearn pretty much everything every time I get back into it for a stint. The Isk grind to pay for my adventurous mishaps alone makes it hard to keep enjoying them.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
wait was dalael an epic troll this whole time?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

EdEddnEddy posted:

Crap.. That's what I was afraid of. I know EVE has pretty much always been Euro heavy tz wise but man, it's just always been a slog doing/learning everything alone pretty much.

I take such long breaks from it that I have to relearn pretty much everything every time I get back into it for a stint. The Isk grind to pay for my adventurous mishaps alone makes it hard to keep enjoying them.

Ive found that I can make enough money by afk-ing myrmidons on 5 accounts while I actually play eve with the 6th. Funded a super and my pvp habit that way!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

wait was dalael an epic troll this whole time?

no

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zephyrine posted:

A campaign to retake Deklein. Yes it would take time and isk and effort but it would be something grand to do and it would unmake all the combined efforts of the former MBC members.

yeah too bad we moved into delve the area of space best known for being the ancestral homeland of goonkind

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

nigga crab pollock posted:

yeah too bad we moved into delve the area of space best known for being the ancestral homeland of goonkind

I might need to brush up on my goonishtory (tm pubbie term), I was under the impression that goon's ancestral home was syndicate. :viggo:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Syndicate then scalding pass, where we started being relevant

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I've been logged off in my drag bubble watching next door with a scout for like two hours and all the traffic is going the other way but if I switch then I know the traffic will too

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

EdEddnEddy posted:

Reavers does a reasonable amount in PST.

Alternatively, take out some fleets! It should be super easy to head into Querious or Fountain and die to some shitters in Svipuls. Now that peacetime is back you will get even more folks willing to follow you.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
How does "Asian Squad" line up with PST? Believe its mainly AUTZ/East Asia.
Alice is a cool dude and a good fc.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

savage :stonk:

• Locked thread