Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

Shovel Knight amiibo is cool and pretty easy to find where I live. Let me know if you have issues

will do buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Dr Cheeto posted:

People want to gently caress their amoibo?

Griffin McElroy let a few of them gently caress his mouth last year.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Dr Cheeto posted:

People want to gently caress their amoibo?

People... don't?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Well I don't do it personally but I still clean my second-hand amiibos the same way as with my second-hand sex toys

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

People... don't?

It's trivial to stick an amiibo up your butt or whatev but it's really not the best tool for the job

The issue is people wanting to gently caress the (mostly*) fictional characters represented by their amiibo

*ROB is real and is my buddy and I don't want to gently caress him but could if I wanted to but I don't

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

What lube works best with Amiibos

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Here's a handy list of the entire SSB line ranked as buttplugs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Norns posted:

What lube works best with Amiibos

just blow on the amiibo if you have issues, worked for SNES cartridges, works for amiibos

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
EU goons, have any of you had any luck with getting BOI? I've made a new account with the US eshop but when I try to but the game, once I put my card details in and click next, the form just resets. I'm guessing it's because my card wasn't issued by a US bank?

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.

I loved Stardew Valley and I think I would really get into this game. I hope they port it to the Switch.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TerraGoetia posted:

I loved Stardew Valley and I think I would really get into this game. I hope they port it to the Switch.

its comin out for the switch!

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.

eonwe posted:

Deep inside, I squealed. Thank you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tea Bone posted:

EU goons, have any of you had any luck with getting BOI? I've made a new account with the US eshop but when I try to but the game, once I put my card details in and click next, the form just resets. I'm guessing it's because my card wasn't issued by a US bank?

I did the same thing from Australia, can't do it.

You need to buy US eshop credit. Play Asia is a reputable company that has been around for years, and you get the code pretty much instantly
https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/nintendo_eshop/14/711z7

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'm waiting to try Stardew on Switch. It looks extremely my thing since I hate Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games after Friends of Mineral Town.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SeANMcBAY posted:

I'm waiting to try Stardew on Switch. It looks extremely my thing since I hate Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games after Friends of Mineral Town.

i've put over 100 hours on stardew valley. this dude made a better harvest moon game by himself than natsume can do with an entire company

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh ya. square enix said recently they want to start focusing on the switch and may port existing games over. I don't know what they'd port, but Switch would be the GOAT if we could get kingdom hearts on it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Remember when inserting your Amiibo rectally you'll want to start small and smooth to avoid injury and train yourself to more advanced Amiibo stimuli.

Beginner:

Medium:

Expert:

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

resetti is totally a buttplug if you remove his pickaxe

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

eonwe posted:

oh ya. square enix said recently they want to start focusing on the switch and may port existing games over. I don't know what they'd port, but Switch would be the GOAT if we could get kingdom hearts on it

Mobile ports and $20 Chrono Trigger imo

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Infinitum posted:

I did the same thing from Australia, can't do it.

You need to buy US eshop credit. Play Asia is a reputable company that has been around for years, and you get the code pretty much instantly
https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/nintendo_eshop/14/711z7

Thanks it's downloading now!
Man the exchange rate is steep now!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Mobile ports and $20 Chrono Trigger imo

are you suggesting chrono trigger isn't worth 20 dollars?

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
Review of the HORI NSW-038U Nintendo Switch carrying case.

I bought this sucker because it was the only Nintendo Switch carrying case that doesn't have those obnoxious elastic bands. The ones that hold the Switch in place in case you open your carrying cases upside down. All I want is a god damned way to carry my Switch around without it getting damaged. When I open the thing up I know what I'm doing, I'm a big boy. As a bonus this is among the cheaper of the carrying cases available for this system. I didn't care about that one bit. I just wanted to be able to carry a drat Switch around and not need to fuss with elastic bands.

It fits the Switch like it was made for the thing, it has 5 game cartridge slots which is way more than I need. I want to carry one game, I don't need any slots for that. It has a thing to put a cable or two in and it has a zipper around the outside.

If you have any money in your bank account buy this thing.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Nolgthorn posted:

Review of the HORI NSW-038U Nintendo Switch carrying case.

I bought this sucker because it was the only Nintendo Switch carrying case that doesn't have those obnoxious elastic bands. The ones that hold the Switch in place in case you open your carrying cases upside down. All I want is a god damned way to carry my Switch around without it getting damaged. When I open the thing up I know what I'm doing, I'm a big boy. As a bonus this is among the cheaper of the carrying cases available for this system. I didn't care about that one bit. I just wanted to be able to carry a drat Switch around and not need to fuss with elastic bands.

It fits the Switch like it was made for the thing, it has 5 game cartridge slots which is way more than I need. I want to carry one game, I don't need any slots for that. It has a thing to put a cable or two in and it has a zipper around the outside.

If you have any money in your bank account buy this thing.

No that's bad, get this one:

ADVcer Nintendo Switch Carrying Case, EVA Waterproof Hard Shield Protective Travel Case with Detachable Hand Wrist Strap for Nintendo Switch Console with Joy-Con Controller and Game Card (Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDZVM4J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6uv6ybW18SES4

Slim, strong, holds lots of poo poo.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I got Nintendo's own case and it's good. It comes with a screen protector I won't use too.:thumbsup:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I don't want to gently caress the amiibo, I just want to gently caress [Character]

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I want to gently caress a guardian. Those legs... :allears:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i picked up a Shovel Knight amiibo

not sure if its dtf yet tho

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

eonwe posted:

I'd take a Switch port of Tactics Ogre.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

i picked up a Shovel Knight amiibo

not sure if its dtf yet tho

How big is your spade? Or are you more a hoe type goon?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'd take a Switch port of Tactics Ogre.

That would own. I want all the RPGs that were on PSP and Vita on Switch. Being able to play all those kind of games on the go or lazily with separated joy cons would be the best.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my wife just played shovel knight co-op with me and had a lot of fun

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

eonwe posted:

Yes, but when? :ohdear:

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
Console wars be damned, the real action is trying to figure out which Switch case is best. How irresponsible of Nintendo to open Pandora's box like this.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Shovel Knight owns

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance reboot when?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I want to gently caress a guardian. Those legs... :allears:

I don't think a full sized Guardian will fit in your butt.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Does anyone think it really will release this year? I hope they're not gonna crunch out something half-baked but I would sooo love to play me some xenoblade again

I think it's possible it releases in 2017...in Japan. Western release would probably be six months to a year later.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Are the new amiibo as hard to find as Switches at the moment? I'd like to gently caress pick-up a Guardian but it appears out of stock everywhere.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Shovel Knight owns

For real? Post Zelda I still have Neo Turf Masters but I yearn for more. I yearn, Jerry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They give actual benefits to the game so yes.

• Locked thread