Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Do you think Forest Whittaker demands the right to use a funny voice as part of all his contract negotiations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Come on, that's not fair. In what universe is Vic Morrow a "legend"?

The only one I can think of is the foreign ripoff universe.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Any coked-out USC grad could snort out a script of comparable quality to Landis in a long weekend. I have no idea how he convinced anyone his script was worth $3 mil.

naem
May 29, 2011

I love fantasy sci-fi supernatural poo poo so maybe that movie will be fun

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shadowrun - with all the fun poo poo taken away

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh no, Max Landis will be dead soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ugxX1lh5A

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
If the Curse was real, every Marvel superhero actor would be dead ten times over by now.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

happyhippy posted:

If the Curse was real, every Marvel superhero actor would be dead ten times over by now.

Is it that unreasonable to recognize ourselves as spirits wandering the Hell they dug for themselves?

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Mike rubbing his belly in contentment after drinking a frosty crisp cold one and then Jay strides in with another, even colder beer

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Capntastic posted:

Mike rubbing his belly in contentment after drinking a frosty crisp cold one and then Jay strides in with another, even colder beer

First off, Jay doesn't stride no where. He's a short little baby man. The best he could do is trot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

happyhippy posted:

It's curse of the worst, not half in the curse.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Jay scampers, Rich undulates.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Snatch Duster posted:

First off, Jay doesn't stride no where. He's a short little baby man. The best he could do is trot.

Don't slinkshame

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Mike is the top.

Jay is bottom

Rich is a watcher

Jack is agender.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
And Josh is peeping through the window. In the rain.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Space Taxi posted:

And Josh is peeping through the window. In the rain.

Afterwards he comes in and takes deep smells of all the sheets.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Now for some reason I want a Best of Cameron Mitchell reel. Anyone got that?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
netflix gave adam sandler another 4 movie deal. who cares about landis? the jack and jill scam continues

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

If idiots keep paying to see bad movies then other idiots will continue to earn millions making them.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
The takeaway here is that diabetes protects you from dying

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Script by Max Landis
Starring Adam Sandler
Directed by Michael Bay

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

poisonpill posted:

Script by Max Landis
Starring Adam Sandler
Directed by Michael Bay

Watch this movie turn out to be amazing.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Watch this movie turn out to be amazing.

its going to be a superhero reboot

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.

a bone to pick posted:

its going to be a superhero reboot

Superman reboot

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

poisonpill posted:

Script by Max Landis
Starring Adam Sandler
Directed by Michael Bay

I really liked Chronicle and American Ultra, Sandler can do some good stuff as long as he's not allowed near the script, and Michael Bay is still a really good visual director. I would definitely watch this.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I really liked Chronicle and American Ultra, Sandler can do some good stuff as long as he's not allowed near the script, and Michael Bay is still a really good visual director. I would definitely watch this.

Counterpoint: Max Landis just takes other people's scripts and slightly changes them, Sandler at his absolute best is basically Affleck at his worst, and Bay's entire gimmick is just moving the camera to give incredibly boring poo poo a sense of importance.

Their powers combined would just be a Zack Snyder movie with brighter colors.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Counterpoint: Max Landis just takes other people's scripts and slightly changes them, Sandler at his absolute best is basically Affleck at his worst, and Bay's entire gimmick is just moving the camera to give incredibly boring poo poo a sense of importance.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

a Zack Snyder movie with brighter colors.

Imagining this is harder than trying to imagine 4 dimensonal hypercubes.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm honestly surprised Sandler hasn't written himself into a superhero movie yet. Most of the movies have a similar basic plot structure and you would think he'd enjoy the power fantasy.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

parallelodad posted:

I'm honestly surprised Sandler hasn't written himself into a superhero movie yet. Most of the movies have a similar basic plot structure and you would think he'd enjoy the power fantasy.

don't mess with the zohan and click might as well have been superhero movies, also little nicky.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah the first and the last I'll give you. Click seems more like a twilight zone morality tale with some comedy sprinkled in.

Bedtime Stories is somewhere halfway in between.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
adam sandler should play a retired super hero who is about to have all the criminals he captured released because...he doesnt have a super hero license.

this retired super hero's goingback to super hero school to get his super hero diploma

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
billy heroson

hero billymad

maddy billyhero

send these titles to the focus group

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Little Nicky is what happens when Sandler tries to make a superhero flick.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The amazing waterboy-man

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

bring back old gbs posted:

adam sandler should play a retired super hero who is about to have all the criminals he captured released because...he doesnt have a super hero license.

this retired super hero's goingback to super hero school to get his super hero diploma

Good lord this just stinks of Sandler they might actually go for it. Delete this post asap pls.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The first Netflix Sandler film, the cowboy one, wasn't the worst I've ever seen but the next one with James Spade was the loving pits, we turned it off after forty minutes after the orgy scene.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Did you just conflate David Spade and James Spader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
maybe he's really talking about james spade

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1763901/

• Locked thread