Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Chat Thread
This poll is closed.
anime chat thread 13 8.02%
anime chat thread 2.22 - A SODOM BORN OF THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR 11 6.79%
SHIN ANIME CHAT THREAD 3: THE LAST DAY OF THE EARTH 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD 4: NEW AGE OF HEROES 1 0.62%
ANIME CHAT THREAD V: BEEF TENDENCY END 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD VI: animemonogatari 16 9.88%
anime chat thread vii: 600 pages in like a week 3 1.85%
anime chat thread viii: a bowl of visible aids 7 4.32%
Anime Chat Thread IX: the desert of battle 1 0.62%
anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating 14 8.64%
anime chat thread xi: the beast that cried 'gas' at the heart of the world 16 9.88%
anime chat thread xii: the one where fire emblem comes out 8 4.94%
anime chat thread the 13th: no art dumps 5 3.09%
anime chat thread 14: this one probably won't get to 2000+ pages 3 1.85%
Chat Thead 15: Post your favorite robot and/or touhou itt 22 13.58%
Anime Chat Thread The Sixteenth: Frequently Anime Questions 3 1.85%
Anime Chat Thread Dimension XV-II: No More Eroes 2: Dawn of the New World 8 4.94%
Anime Chat Thread Part 18: (M)AIDS 17 10.49%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

munto isn't real
it is. and now that its finally landed on munto, and also no one came so I had to watch munto by myself, I can finally retire the wheel

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I expected to click the next page and see it embedded

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

homeless snail posted:

it is. and now that its finally landed on munto, and also no one came so I had to watch munto by myself, I can finally retire the wheel

The curse of dueling streams...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dryzen posted:

I would never do that

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am currently not quite as drunk as suika

Minesweep
Oct 6, 2010

Dryzen posted:

i have a huge resolution version of it on my old pc but i am too lazy to dig it up, consider yourself lucky

this rad sig made by FartRomancer.EXE and ty Windy for the sick drawing

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2hxU4UG3dA

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

I'll miss the wheel, moreso because I was really bad about keeping up with it the past week

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

the eccentric family is good and people seem pretty positive on re:creators, bahamut and my hero academia

littlewitch academia depends on how much you want episodic character comedy, though it's shifting into a more connected storyline now apparently
sakura quest is also good

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Alice and Zoroku might also be fun. Also, Attack On Titan is back and still Attack On Titan, if that's your thing.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I miss when attack on titan was still attack on titan tbh

Minesweep
Oct 6, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Alice and Zoroku might also be fun. Also, Attack On Titan is back and still Attack On Titan, if that's your thing.

really not a fan of where the manga went but i might check out the new season anyway

this rad sig made by FartRomancer.EXE and ty Windy for the sick drawing

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Wark Say posted:

For some reason (beyond the fact that I'm stupid), I re-watched Haganai across this week. Now, I don't know if it was actually explained or I missed it, but is the whole reason why Yozora is such a massive bitch explained beyond the "Kodaka went away and I was too chicken to 'fess up I was a girl / I fancy him when we were kids" thing?

She's just jealous that Rika has put the Best Girl position forever out of her reach.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i made the thread

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The one on the right.

Also second from the left will clearly be jealous of the second from the right.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 9, 2017

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

homeless snail posted:

I forgot due to playing ffxiv and being distracted taking down churches, sirens, leviathans, and other dudes.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

thank you anonymous ms paint users

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

El Burbo posted:

thank you anonymous ms paint users

lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i like sakura quest but it would be better if it was about skirtgirl getting a job in tokyo

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
My D&D session was fun. It was the first time in half a year that this group had managed to get together, so it was a bit rough at the start, but we got into it, and it was cool. Then one player fixated on a bridge for some reason, insisting that we destroy it for no good reason for a half hour straight, and the evening ended in acrimony.

:sigh:

Well, "acrimony" is putting it too strongly, but it definitely ended the night.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was going to play video games and started listening to music and farting around online and now it's bedtime :(

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

One thing I'd learned only the hard way: the GM should put as much time into finding the right players as he does setting up a good campaign for them.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

My D&D session was fun. It was the first time in half a year that this group had managed to get together, so it was a bit rough at the start, but we got into it, and it was cool. Then one player fixated on a bridge for some reason, insisting that we destroy it for no good reason for a half hour straight, and the evening ended in acrimony.

:sigh:

why didn't you just destroy the dang bridge

Minesweep
Oct 6, 2010

Agronox posted:

One thing I'd learned only the hard way: the GM should put as much time into finding the right players as he does setting up a good campaign for them.

this

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Agronox posted:

It was his wife. We've been playing for years, she's normally not like this, idk wtf.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lol

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

homeless snail posted:

why didn't you just destroy the dang bridge

Because we were in the middle of a challenging combat, and had no good way to do it besides!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Is it Okay For My D&D Wife to Destroy a Bridge?!

coming soon to bookstores

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It was his wife. We've been playing for years, she's normally not like this, idk wtf.

tell him to :sever:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
if you destroy a bridge in a fantasy world you destroy a marriage in real life

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sever the bridge, sever the marriage.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Because we were in the middle of a challenging combat, and had no good way to do it besides!
cast fireball at the bridge, imo

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
god drat it's a crime that love lab didn't get a second season (if there was enough manga for it)

also someone should've done this to me sometime between the 4th and 7th stout of the evening:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVfQdVzT0zk

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Love Lab anime covers volumes 1-4 and there's like 12 volumes

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
time to read shitloads of manga then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU