Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Ligur posted:

Vai niin, olen kuumeinen rasisti. Näen hallusinaatioita. Ilmeisesti tämä yksi porukka ei oikeasti huristelekaan rekoilla päin ihmisiä ja posauttele paikkoja, on hitleriä sanoa niin, eikö. Tutulla linjalla siis mennään.

Miten se sitten oikeasti toimii? Kiitos.

The group causing most havoc are disgruntled local citizens of a different color/religion that people have been racist against.

Meanwhile, the refugees by far and large have less violent fuckups than the native populations of the countries they're running to. Or from.

If you're escaping in search of a comfortable life (whether you define "comfortable" in this context as "getting fat doing nothing" like a racist or "not getting shot at" like a reasonable person), it stands to reason you wouldn't want to start any trouble. And that you don't like the people who do want to start trouble.

I can't in good faith call what you have a point, it's really just racist rambling because it falls apart with any use of logic.

EDIT:

endlessmonotony fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Apr 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Most European terrorism, including the Islamic kind, is done by native-born Europeans. Not that you get the people who secretly want to ban and deport all Muslims but aren't mentally ill (enough) to say that in public to ever acknowledge that fact, because banning all asylum seekers is a salonkikelpoinen way of still saying that *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Ichi
May 25, 2004

llama llama ding dong

Ligur posted:

Toisten mielestä taas em. väkeä ei pitäisi päästää sosiaaliturvan perään maahan laisinkaan, joka on tietenkin vittumainen asenne, mutta samalla takuu siitä, että kukaan ei ajele rekoilla väkijoukkoon koska vääräuskoiset ansaitsevat kuoleman ja sen sellaista.

...you do realise that this is not true, right? It is not a guarantee about anything in any sense. If someone wants to come to the middle of Helsinki and start trucking around, they don't have to have refugee or immigrant status. You do realise that you can enter this country just by having a certain kind of passport and/or visa? An ISIS sympathizer can come here and pretend at the customs that they are on a loving holiday and still be able to carry out one of these attacks.

Reasoning that stopping immigration and/or the arrival of refugees into the country will, as a consequence, stop possible terrorist attacks from happening is pretty much equal to believing that a new prohibition would stop people from drinking.

Ichi fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 8, 2017

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Jeps, hullut äärioikeistolaiset ajalevat rekkoja päin ihmisjoukkoja koko ajan.

Ei mitään tekemistä tulijoiden kanssa.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I hope tomorrow, when polling stations open, people will vote for candidates who will increase spending on mental health care. Then we can see Ligur get the treatment he so desperately needs.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Jeps, hullut äärioikeistolaiset ajalevat rekkoja päin ihmisjoukkoja koko ajan.

Ei mitään tekemistä tulijoiden kanssa.

How many of the people who have done terrorist attacks have been asylum seekers? Are you just saying that literally nobody from say, Tunisia (or Uzbekistan) should be allowed to enter the country, period? You're just parroting some insane strawman to every question now? There was no mention of the far right you kook :psyduck:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Kaikki tulevat äänestämään minua vaaleissa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Jos ne äänestää Halla-ahoakin niin miksei saman tien Liguriakin

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Onkohan Ligurilla sitä samaa eläimellisen karismaattista vetovoimaa kuin Halla-aholla? Se on kuitenkin yksi suurimpia tekijöitä hänen poliittisen nousunsa takana.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ehdottomasti on.

Mainittu vetovoima saa mm. nimeltämainitsemattomatpostaajat himoitsemaan minua suuresti. Hott!!

edit:

Myös Valtakunnajohtajalla oli samaa karismaa. Mestari on suosiollinen.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 9, 2017

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/EeroHeinaluoma/status/849578511962710017

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

sdp in a nutshell

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
That sounds like a safe password.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i wonder whats his safeword

tupo?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

endlessmonotony posted:

The group causing most havoc are disgruntled local citizens of a different color/religion that people have been racist against.

Ei helvetti.

Rasismihan se on, joka pakottaa porukan terrori-iskuihin.

Oikeasti nyt jumalauta, kaiva se pää perseestä ulos vaikka lusikalla.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Ligur posted:

Ei helvetti.

Rasismihan se on, joka pakottaa porukan terrori-iskuihin.

Oikeasti nyt jumalauta, kaiva se pää perseestä ulos vaikka lusikalla.

Violent fucknuttery is rare, and has a bunch of predisposing factors.

A major one is lack of trust in society in general - feeling like the deck's stacked against you, that people hate you for reasons that aren't related to anything you've done.

Second generation immigrants definitely get a lot of hate like that.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Alright, used my right to vote in the municipal elections. And so should you, since it's the one election that really affects your local area compared to the other two elections.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Who did you guyise vote for (in the Helsinki region, who cares about the rest of the country).

I dumped my vote for Ahto Apajalahti from the good old privateer party.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 9, 2017

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Vote Ligur.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

"pikkutakkiradikaali" voi hevosen vittu nyt taas

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Vote Kepu

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
I live in kepu woodlands so I picked a random vihervassari from vaalikone :effort:

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

Who did you guyise vote for (in the Helsinki region, who cares about the rest of the country).

I dumped my vote for Ahto Apajalahti from the good old privateer party.

pity vote for Väykkä

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

:chloe:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJYtb61mWA :rock:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

Alright, used my right to vote in the municipal elections. And so should you, since it's the one election that really affects your local area compared to the other two elections.

Indeed, it's kinda funny that people vote most for the Prez, which has poo poo all effect on your life, and just say "who cares" about the people who have the most immediate effect. Vote! As a vihervassari ally to Islamists I of course wrote "Allahu Ackbar, death to infidels!" In my paper.

Just kidding, voted for the Feminists. Why not? Same thing. :shrug:

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 9, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I prefer Väyrysen konepistoolijengi, thank you very much

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Pelottaa. Mua on feissannut joka työmatkalla armeija vihreitä ja pari kokkaria sinnetänne.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
First results in:

20,7% SDP +1,1
20,0% CP +1,3
19,8% NC -2,1
10,3% Greens +1,7
9,5% LA +1,5
8,2% TF -4,2
4,2% CD +0,5
4,2% SFP -0,6
3,1% Others +0,7

39,2% of the votes counted.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Looks like Paavo Väyrynen is in. That man is unstoppable.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Sinne meni persut.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rexroom posted:

ootas kun mokoma opettelee meemisodankäynnin salat niin sitten mennään

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rexroom posted:

Väyrynen and Vapaavuori, wtf. Nuke Helsinki, it's the bunghole of Finland.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Nenonen posted:

Väyrynen and Vapaavuori, wtf. Nuke Helsinki, it's the bunghole of Finland.

We pay the taxes for all of the rest though.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Predictions are in.

NC 20,4% -1,5
SDP 19,2% -0,4
CP 17,6% -1,1
Greens 13,6% +5,1 (!!!)
LA 8,9% +0,9
TF 8,2% -4,1
SFP 4,9% +0,2
CD 4,1% +0,4
Others 3,2% +0,8

Votes counted: 62%

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

JUNES LOKKA probably making it in Oulu. Voimia/forces to my friends active in the city boards and council.

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
Paavo Väyrynen Helsingin kaupunginvaltuustoon. No hipsterit saatana onko tarpeeksi ironista?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

germlin posted:

Paavo Väyrynen Helsingin kaupunginvaltuustoon. No hipsterit saatana onko tarpeeksi ironista?

*reps* :haw:

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

The Comeback Kid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
more like herpes man

Seppo Lehto 110 votes so far, lakupiippumies 26 (meme magic is dead)