Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

It's going to be a game of loving stupid handballs then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
gently caress yeah Alonso

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Imagine cheering someone who literally killed a woman and got away with paying a fine

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

Imagine cheering someone who literally killed a woman and got away with paying a fine

Oh no, another team scored a good looking goal. Better be a oval office!

For real though, how do you not go to jail and just get fined for killing someone in a drunk driving accident.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
wealthy people generate more value to society creating jobs for others than laid up in penitentiary. think of the service workers, please.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:getin:

https://twitter.com/deancoombes/status/850780328616767489

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

santanotreal posted:

Oh no, another team scored a good looking goal. Better be a oval office!

For real though, how do you not go to jail and just get fined for killing someone in a drunk driving accident.

Spain

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Can't really conceive of a universe where Sunderland win this, but a draw would be great. It's very possible United are going to gently caress them deep though and improve their goal difference which would make me sad.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sunderland: Pickford; Jones, Denayer, Kone, Oviedo; Larsson, Rodwell, Cattermole, N’Dong; Anichebe, Defoe.
Subs: Mannone, Djilobodji, Borini, Pienaar, Khazri, Manquillo, Gibson.

Manchester United: Romero; Darmian, Bailly, Rojo, Shaw; Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba; Lingard, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan.
Subs: Pereira, Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Blind, Carrick, Martial, Rashford.

Luke Shaw lives!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lol loving christ Fellaini's the captain

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

There's something inherently funny about Fellaini being captain against a David Moyes Sunderland team

It's still going to be about 4-0 to United mind

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Bearing in mind that the armband is mainly just tradition and who gets to shout at the ref, but Herrera should be captain. Not that it really matters that much

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

To me it's mostly symbolic of Fellaini's bizarre status within the club. The supporters want him fired out of a cannon and into the sun, but three managers now have rated him for reasons I can't even begin to comprehend.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Der Shovel posted:

To me it's mostly symbolic of Fellaini's bizarre status within the club. The supporters want him fired out of a cannon and into the sun, but three managers now have rated him for reasons I can't even begin to comprehend.

The consensus appears to be "he's a good boy and does what he's told"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sunderland are awful but United are clueless going forward.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Ohhhhh gently caress that was close

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Phwoar!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Welp

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

TheBigAristotle posted:

The consensus appears to be "he's a good boy and does what he's told"

Someone should tell him to score those. God damnit.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
You'd think Niall Quinn had never seen someone turn and shoot before.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

that was probably the softest red I've ever seen

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Herrera does three of those a game

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
This might be a proper big score line

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Ban Herrera until Larsson scores a free kick again.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Thirteenth Step posted:

that was probably the softest red I've ever seen

"Herrera, to his credit, made very little of the moment" dumbass pundit says as Herrera dances in a circle then goes to ground to hold his boot like his foot is broken

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

Ban Herrera until Larsson scores a free kick again.

A lifetime ban seems a bit harsh.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Don't think Herrera did anything wrong there, Pawson was just desperate to do something in this game

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i am glad that we're grinding out a win against this garbageman championship team

very happy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Der Shovel posted:

Its because Man U fans are idiots who had success for so long they don't even know how to correctly identify scapegoats

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Sunderland: not very good

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i am glad that we're grinding out a win against this garbageman championship team

very happy

Same OP

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A literal garbage tornado making its way around the Sunderland pitch lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Well. That was sure a thing.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
This game if hilarious so far.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

Herrera does three of those a game

That's a complete lie. Herrera is a good boy and an honest player.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

:stare: I did not know Marc Albrighton could do that :stare:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Not expecting much from this game, we've rightly got one eye on midweek with how many players are being rested. A point would be more than enough

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Albrighton is a good kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Is the scoreboard broken? This doesn't look right.

• Locked thread