Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ThndrShk2k posted:

Yes, but the way it's being presented is that it's shameful to use other methods of learning.

I understand why one might confuse the President of the United States for an 11-year-old boy failing English, but he is in fact not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Hypha posted:

I can't believe Texas would end up voting for a vegetarian

did he get a d in vegetables?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

do MRAs eat neg-etables

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Hypha posted:

How considerate, the clown shaved

not many people know this, but most clowns have alopecia

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

The sheer hatred many on the right have for Soros is amazing.

Boogeyman strikes again.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
It's hilarious that the Kush is so hated 'cause he's easily the safest member of Trumps team being family and all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so uh if kushner is running things then we might see everything i predicted come true: left. wing. trump.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I can't wait for Bannon to get fired and the full alt-right to turn on Trump.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I can't wait for Bannon to get fired and the full alt-right to turn on Trump.

pretty much, bannon is bitter rear end in a top hat and will basicaly drop everything he knows about, if the russia stuff ever goes anywhere. bannon would sell trump out.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Baloogan posted:

so uh if kushner is running things then we might see everything i predicted come true: left. wing. trump.

I'll drink to that.

Not like it matters anyway

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lol at lindsey graham calling for 5,000-6,000 american troops on the ground in syria.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
bannon and priebus will be fired and trump will be a center-right democrat by 2019

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bannon and the altright being trumps undoing would be pretty loving funny

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

triple sulk posted:

bannon and the altright being trumps undoing would be pretty loving funny

So this means it is all but guaranteed?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

All the dumbest poo poo has already happened

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
East coast peeps, what did bernie say on mtp this morning? I feel like playing madden and not watching this anymore.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

wizard on a water slide posted:

I understand why one might confuse the President of the United States for an 11-year-old boy failing English, but he is in fact not

Just wait a decade for Civilization 9 to come out and Trump is one of the options for America's leader. It's considered an ultra hard game play because instantly all countries hate you, your own people hate you, and everything you do results in botched outcomes or failures when building wonders. Any deals with trade with other nations instantly nets you negative numbers and this can never be reversed. The more you try to court any leader, your approval with them will hold where it was when you started, but everyone else's will triple negative. Production and research take five times longer than the slowest nation, and your engineers are prone to de-improving tiles. The only thing you can succeed at is building walls or the Great Wall, but this takes so immensely long and costs so much you haven't a prayer of a chance of ever completing it before other nations do. When you finally go on the warpath (And you will because everyone hates you) your entire military is automatically halved, half go to where you want, the other half either garrisons at home or wanders the map aimlessly. There's nothing you can do to stop it. When you are finally defeated because it's near impossible to win because everything is stunted and everyone's beating on your doorstep, you get a final Twitter rant excusing Trump of having any responsabillity and why it was everyone else being mean or unfair. These last tweets are not to be confused with the constant tweets made when military units are defeated, wonders are unfinished and works are botched or when cities are overrun and captured by enemies.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/851092618754891781

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Hypha posted:

It feels weird to get your jimmies rustled by an empty quote of yourself

I didnt mean to, friend :(

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Just wait a decade for Civilization 9 to come out and Trump is one of the options for America's leader. It's considered an ultra hard game play because instantly all countries hate you, your own people hate you, and everything you do results in botched outcomes or failures when building wonders. Any deals with trade with other nations instantly nets you negative numbers and this can never be reversed. The more you try to court any leader, your approval with them will hold where it was when you started, but everyone else's will triple negative. Production and research take five times longer than the slowest nation, and your engineers are prone to de-improving tiles. The only thing you can succeed at is building walls or the Great Wall, but this takes so immensely long and costs so much you haven't a prayer of a chance of ever completing it before other nations do. When you finally go on the warpath (And you will because everyone hates you) your entire military is automatically halved, half go to where you want, the other half either garrisons at home or wanders the map aimlessly. There's nothing you can do to stop it. When you are finally defeated because it's near impossible to win because everything is stunted and everyone's beating on your doorstep, you get a final Twitter rant excusing Trump of having any responsabillity and why it was everyone else being mean or unfair. These last tweets are not to be confused with the constant tweets made when military units are defeated, wonders are unfinished and works are botched or when cities are overrun and captured by enemies.

but at least on the scoreboard, it will always show you as beating Hilary Clinton

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I want to play civ 6 but I can't justify spending 60 bucks on a game.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, it's really great when the president of the US jerks off a dictators ego

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Squizzle posted:

good fuckin lord theres a concerted push to purge the alt right folks

i wonder if it stops w people like bannon and gorka or if theyre dropping out first because as dc neophytes they lack the connections to fight back

prester jane was right

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lol at lindsey graham calling for 5,000-6,000 american troops on the ground in syria.

he's back in his element, you can see that twinkle in his eye

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Hypha posted:

but at least on the scoreboard, it will always show you as beating Hilary Clinton

Well, since she can't be listed as a leader, that's not entirely possible

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Thatim posted:

I didnt mean to, friend :(

It's all good

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
super snappy gold plated mid east Intel briefing

* Israel and Saudi Arabia need us to live and give us ports, bases, oil, and headaches.

* Sunni nuts are the Saudi's fault, the Shia nuts are Iran's fault, and both of those states are our fault.

*If you wanna do something, be done and long gone by six months or Bad Things happen.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol how do you fund a riot

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
all who put their trust in trump will fall

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

magiccarpet posted:

with food stamps, duh

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

this obamaphone with whatsapp kills nazis

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I want to play civ 6 but I can't justify spending 60 bucks on a game.

it's not good enough for 60 bucks yet

maybe someday but not today

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

magiccarpet posted:

the conspiracy that the jews are secretly funding/supporting the blacks to destroy white culture has been going on since the OG nazis and is basically the core belief of white supremacists still.

Oh you meant literally how can that be done, I dunno, I assume some kinda helicopter cash drop

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

the conspiracy that the jews are secretly funding/supporting the blacks to destroy white culture has been going on since the OG nazis and is basically the core belief of white supremacists still.

Oh you meant literally how can that be done, I dunno, I assume some kinda helicopter cash drop

Don't you just give cops really fancy toys and let em get itchy to use them?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

super snappy gold plated mid east Intel briefing

* Israel and Saudi Arabia need us to live and give us ports, bases, oil, and headaches.

* Sunni nuts are the Saudi's fault, the Shia nuts are Iran's fault, and both of those states are our fault.

*If you wanna do something, be done and long gone by six months or Bad Things happen.

Also Arab oil money created the US petrodollar.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hypha posted:

Don't you just give cops really fancy toys and let em get itchy to use them?

that requires believing the cops have done any wrong tho

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what is a petrodollar that sounds made up

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
^^ my layman's understanding: us dollars used in the international petroleum trade which are outside of the control of US regulations

Brother Entropy posted:

it's not good enough for 60 bucks yet

maybe someday but not today

IV is still the pinnacle of the series imo. wish i still had my save with my communist dutch world empire.

BUSH 2112 fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 9, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Addamere posted:

what is a petrodollar that sounds made up

It was the gold-backed non-central bank currency that Ghadaffi came up with that libertarians explain as the reason we intervened in Libya. Also it never existed and libertarians should be involuntarily committed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

speaking of dumb libertarians remember that kylejack callout thread in LF that was a bunch of gold price graphs interspersed with terrible quotes of his?

• Locked thread